[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Punk gets hot HHH comes in and ruins him >Bryan gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: danielbryan1280jpg-ac49f7_1280w.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
danielbryan1280jpg-ac49f7_1280w.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>Punk gets hot
HHH comes in and ruins him

>Bryan gets hot
HHH comes in and almost ruins him but crowd refused to let that happen

>Owens gets hot
HHH comes in and makes it all about him and Owens looks like a complete clown

Fuck this company
>>
based haitch. new era
>>
>>1683832
Are you retarded? You really expected a heel Owens to beat 3 guys clean in one night with no help? Lol it made sense for HHH to interfere bc it sets up his feud with Set while Owens can feud with Jericho who will turn on Owens out jealousy which wouldn't of made sense if Jericho came out and helped KO win the Title .
>>
>>1683836
>wouldn't of
Disqualifies anything you just wrote.
>>
Triple h really needs to fuck off, this shit is becoming old and boring
>>
>>1683837
This /asp/, not English class faggot. Who gives af
>>
>>1683836
people were banned from ringside that's why enzo left after the intro and jericho didn't show up, they even announced people were banned.

HHH as coo obviously doesn't follow those rules. Jericho wont be turning on KO.
>>
In a fatal 4 way elimination match, HHH who wasn't in the match got 2 eliminations. There are marks who think this is good booking.
>>
>>1683841
All three men were pinned by Seth and Owens
>>
>>1683843
Grow a brain then talk to me.
>>
Typical obese fedora wearing fan , trying to bring gay GLT movement into WWE by talking about wrestler getting hot .
>>
>>1683841
It had to be that way, Seth couldn't have pinned Roman on his own bc that would basically make all that propaganda Seth was saying about "Roman can't beat me" true and Owens pinning atleast 2 guys clean on his own would make him look too strong when Vince doesn't want him to be booked as that kind of heel
>>
File: flippy tip.gif (499KB, 450x296px) Image search: [Google]
flippy tip.gif
499KB, 450x296px
>>1683845
>>
>>1683845
Kek you're that same butthurt faggot from the Owens' wife thread, I can tell
>>
>>1683847

lose weight
hit the gym
poo in loo
dont rape
get a clue
>>
>>1683857
owens got the only clean pin in the match and won it all how does he not look strong faggot?
>>
>>1683875
Because his only pin was on an actual mid carder that he already beat clean just 2 weeks ago retard
>>
Paul has never gotten anyone over, and at this point it's hard to imagine Owens doing well. I don't hate his work in NXT, but he seriously needs to fuck off from TV forever.
>>
>>1683897
He legit got Batista over, Batista was doing shitty storylines with D-Von b4 Hunter saved his career
>>
>>1683913
This.
>>
>>1683913
That's the one exception. I could also argue that HHH ruined Orton (who legit peaked in 2004 because of that)
>>
>>1683925
and I'm not sure if HHH got Batista over as well as Layfield did Cena
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.