[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>and seth no matter what you think, no matter what you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: BTFO.png (864KB, 1006x488px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
864KB, 1006x488px
>and seth no matter what you think, no matter what you've been telling yourself the past few years, SIZE DOES MATTER

What did Huge Carl mean by this?
>>
>>1683702

he's looking hella small next to 6ft seth. 7 ft my dick fake ass bitch nigga definitely has stilts built into his shoes
>>
Seth the baby dick manlet cross fit fag btfo!!!!!!
>>
>>1683712
It's almost like they're both sitting down or something
>>
>>1683721
XD
>>
>>1683848
Please have sex
>>
>>1683715
But Seth still fuckin Steph tho
>>
absolutely devastating line
>>
>>1683702
Why is Cass so ugly
Is it just retard semi-giant genes or whatever 'cause he kinda has that voice.
>>
>>1685287
he needs to hit the gym
>>
>>1685287
His gimmick in nxt was the giant retard being took advantage of by the street smart manlet.
>>
>>1683712
They're sitting down, look how low they are compared to the top rope.
>>
>>1683702

In answer to your excellent and most intruguing question, Mister Original Poster, it seems to me that Large Charles is alluding to the size of Rollins' penis while also expressing the sentiment that large wrestlers typically succeed at a main event level in WWE. Thusly I would answer that it is a double-entendre of sorts.
>>
>>1685287
>wanting wrestlers to look handsome
Gay desu, as a hetero male only divas should look attractive.
>>
>>1685636
>he's too insecure to appreciate handsome male wrestlers such as Randal and Roman
>>
>>1685658
The only thing you should appreciate/respect about another man's appearance is his body if he's ripped like fuck and his fashion, because it's attainable for the most part and can encourage you to hit the gym and up your fashion game.
Talking about his face should not come into question, appreciating it is pointless if you can't attain it yourself.

Unless you're a faggot.
>>
>>1685287
He's literally Giant Edge
>>
>>1685287
He's pretty good looking, just has this weird chin fuzz like a teenager with a fake ID.
>>
>>
>>1685832
haha, i think he's actually a lot better looking than Edge, who has a fetal-alcohol-syndrome/Canadian thing going on
>>
>>1685791
>literally only appreciates other men's bodies because he can project himself onto them

ya aint helpin yaself lil buddy
>>
>>1685892
What's wrong with wanting a good physique?
Men have always wanted to impress women, even if they're married.

Most things man has done is to attract the opposite gender. Unless you're a poorfag that can't buy proper fashion or too lazy to hit the gym.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.