[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE will never recover from Owens being Champ. There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>WWE will never recover from Owens being Champ. There's never been a wrestling champion that was fat. It's horrible and the business has been ruined. What the fuck are we going to do?!?!?!?!?!

You people are fucking idiots.
>>
Dusty never drew a dime
>>
File: 1464539745023.png (45KB, 527x487px) Image search: [Google]
1464539745023.png
45KB, 527x487px
Notice how he's not dressed like a 40 year old man who was briefly thin for 5 years of their life desperately hanging on to whatever dignity he has left.
>>
>NWA Champion
>NWA is dead
Really makes you think...
>>
>>1683673
At least dusty talked like a black man and made us all laugh. We are meant to take Owens serious like he is strong. It's fucking stupid.

That's why Dusty > Fat Owens Fat
>>
File: Kill.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Kill.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>1683924
>implying Kev isn't strong
>>
>hero gets fired for gaining weight
>meanwhile owens gets a rocket strapped to his fat ass and pushed to the moon

I bet he pimps out his autistic kids to wwe board members, there is no other explanation on why a fat midget french downie has the strap
>>
>>1683673
The anti-smarks are complaining that Owens is a short fat man. Comparing him to a tall fat man only shows off your poor comprehension skills.
>>
>>1683673
>Dusty:
>Charisma
>Strong-fat rather than sloppy
>Believable
>Could do more with one flick of his wrist at an opponent than all the MOVEZ Owens has done in a career

OP is a fucking mental deficient who has never actually seen Dusty wrestle. Comparing him to Owens is like comparing Rembrandt to Emin.
>>
>>1683673

18+

Dusty was only champion for a month.
>>
>>1683939
>More talented and athletic than two and half of the shieldettys

I say two and a half because I doubt he can do a phoenix splash
>>
>>1683725
Tell that to people who saw him in Florida,Georgia and the Carolinas.
>>
>>1683673
woah. what the fuck happened to rikishi?
>>
>>1684151
NWA favored heels to be champs. Faces were transitional.
>>
Dusty was never WWE champ though
>>
>>1684136
How is possible not to know that Dusty was a huge fan and mentor of Owens?
>>
Literally the prototype Triple H in terms of booking the show to be all about himself even while he wasn't involved in the main event.
>>
>>1684212
He can actually, I think I've seen him once do that on PWG, it was long tim ago tho.
>>
>>1683939
>>hero gets fired for gaining weight

To be fair there was more to it. The most obvious being Hero was reportedly a cunt backstage and his 'elevated natural testosterone levels' (i.e. he ballsed up his roid usage and didn't taper off in time for the test) during his initial medical.
>>
>>1684989

You would each a plate of shit if you were starving. The quality of that turd wouldn't even cross your mind.

If you are autistic and can't understand a metaphor I'll break it down:

>'starving' is the lack of talent in wrestling today
>the 'turd' is owens
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.