[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He wasn't actually that bad tonight. He knows like 6 moves,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

File: thedumbguy.jpg (82KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
thedumbguy.jpg
82KB, 1200x675px
He wasn't actually that bad tonight. He knows like 6 moves, but he wasn't bad.
>>
He did good, and hes one step closer to being in more main events
>>
I'll be really excited for a big cass run in a year or two. I"m terrified they fast track it though. this was already way too much.
>>
>>1683587
To be fair, I think Hogan knew 3.
>>
>>1683587
The amount of moves you have isnt an indicator of how good you are
>>
>>1683587
He was alright, although still very green. I think he was a bit weak at selling.
>>
File: giphy-d2.gif (637KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-d2.gif
637KB, 320x240px
>>1683587
That's one more move then Kevin Nash
>>
>>1683587
He's not awful, i noticed he's just not agile
>>
>>1683587
That's 6 more than Roman.
>>
>>1683665

The guy is a legit 6'9 for crying out loud.
>>
Lots of main eventers only know a handful of moves. Austin, Triple H, Roman Reigns, etc..
>>
>>1684330
>Austin
>Only knows a handful of moves
Spoken like someone who has never watched Austin pre neck break.
>>
File: YOU CANT TEACH THAT.png (854KB, 611x549px) Image search: [Google]
YOU CANT TEACH THAT.png
854KB, 611x549px
>>1684305

6'9... ish
>>
>>1684305

>6'9
>not SEVEN FOOT TAWL
>>
>>1684373
He did specify main eventers.
And, as a main eventer, he did only use a handful of moves.
You stupid idiot.
>>
>>1683587
He botched his cue to take Owens cannonball really badly, to the point that KO had to untangle him from the ropes and prop him up on the corner himself. I now you're excited Vince, but that's what the tag division is for, give it at LEAST a year.
>>
>>1684390
He specifically said KNOW a handful of moves, not USED a handful of moves. You dumb nigger.
>>
>>1684394
I noticed that, too.
>botching sitting in the corner
Literal Diva-tier shit. People are way too impressed that this guy didn't spontaneously combust or some shit. He does the most CAW big guy moves and not every very well.
As far as big tall cunts go I legit prefer Braun because at least he's strong. Cass can't do shit.
>>
>>1684398
>nitpicking this much when it was clear what he meant

Quiet
>>
>>1684378

What was Renee 'The Grand Canyon' implying in this picture?
>>
>>1684404

She likes climbing mountains.
>>
>>1684404
Bitch got her stomach bulge game on that night
>>
>>1683587
He is like a shitty Test
>>
>>1684478
He is better on the mic but has a far inferior boot.
Though to be fair, Test had the best big boot.
>>
>>1683655
And 2 more than Reigns!

>>1684390
Austin was main eventing before his neck broke.
>>
>>1683587
>He wasn't actually that bad tonight

Where the fuck are your standards that Cass "isn't that bad"
>>
>>1684508
He broke his neck in an IC Title match, sure, he was massively over for some time by that point, but his rise to the main event was only when the feud with Vince started, AFTER he broke his neck.
>>
>>1684522
Austin had been a consistent main event player since late 1996

18+
>>
>>1684521
The standards that have been trying to force Ramen as a main eventer for years and want to make Strowman into one?
>>
>literal embodiment of the word lanklet
>can't sell
>can't draw without his manlet boyfriend
>>
>>1684573
He's still absolute garbage even by those.
>>
>>1684579
He can at least cut a fun promo, so that's more than they've got
>>
>>1684585
Correction: Enzo can.
He tried to talk on his own last night, and he was easily the most wooden person in a ring with Roman and some stools.
Hate-boners for Roman and whoever the fuck else aside, lets not pretend trash isn't trash, just because other trash is particularly obnoxious.
>>
The state of anti-smarks. They will cling on absolute garbage performer just because he doesn't do """flippy shit""". And they unironically want to see more of this shit.
>>
>>1684560
>Wasn't in a single main event for a PPV in 1996
Whatever you say, kiddo.
>>
>>1684590
Correction: 'sup newbie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH_QHrPJv1w
>>
>>1684602
>main event player

Overcompensate s'more, Google babby.

Austin main evented how many PPVs in 1997 before his neck injury? By my count it's at least 4.
>>
>>1684603
Seen it. Pitifully predictable, knew you'd counter with it.
He can't sing every promo, nor is he in NXT anymore, nor was that what I'd consider "fun" for anybody above five years old.
To further pick apart your point, he's actually cut a few solo ones on the MR during Enzo's injury. They were PAINFUL.
Next?
>>
>>1684603
>>1684614
rekt
>>
>>1684610
Sporadically. He won the Rumble and then went back to the lower card, he wasn't consistently a main event "player", as you put it, until the McMahon feud.
>>
>>1684478

That's what bothers me. Test had a better look and a better moveset yet everyone just hypes up Cass now. I love the guy but Test was jacked while Cass is not.
>>
>>1684614
>nor was that what I'd consider "fun" for anybody above five years old.

How can you be this bitter when you're still in your adolescence? Sad.
>>
>>1684628
>He won the Rumble and then went back to the lower card,

Except for the part where he literally main-evented the next PPV in a world title match?
>>
>>1684639
>seething
>>
>>1684650
>memeshitting

Oh, that BTFO already?
>>
>>1684651
>seething
>>
>>1683587
>muh moves
fuck off mark
>>
He took his first shot at the main event and ran with it.

Roman looked hilariously bad. Just spammed Superman Punches all night. Awful.

>>1683644
I liked the way he sold those three signatures. It was like he was dazed, then he was hurt, then the Frog Splash just put him out.

It's not like he's had to sell a lot on the main roster yet. That was his first pin, wasn't it?
>>
File: 1472422107745.gif (2MB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1472422107745.gif
2MB, 500x394px
>Hoganfag turns another thread into Austin bashing

that old man needs to get out the house
>>
You have to give credit where credit is due. Him BTFO'ing Seff with that babydick comment was pretty good.
>>
Big Cass:

-was clearly given a few lines for the early show, he delivered them well without looking cringeworthy like Ramen
-was supposed to look really really strong during the match, and he did
-was supposed to be eliminated first and did, to avoid backlash against an overpush

Now he should go back to tag division with occasional pop ups like this one, he'll main event in a few years.

He needs badly to hit the gym though.
>>
>>1685258
>he delivered them well

Really?
He sounds every single syllable so painfully clearly. He's shit and sounds among the least natural. He's genuinely sub-Roman down there with guys like Finn and the Divas, which is an impressive level of shit.
>>
>>1685267
Jesus, contain the tears.

Roman himself cringes.
Big Cass managed to shut down Seth on the mic, which is rather impressive considering he generally can't talk.

He did fine.
>>
>>1685303
>contain the tears

Breh I'm conversing with you about opinions on mandrama grapplers, nobody's crying, don't be bootyblasted.
He shut Seth down because he was fed the line to do so. Anyone can repeat the words they're given, which is often the case. Thus, you gauge delivery.
And his delivery is among some of the worst. Real bottom-five tier.
Go look up a promo he did on main event during enzo's injury. That's Cass on the mic when he doesn't have Enzo or short lines to drop.
>>
>>1685303
>Cass managing to shut down Seth
Because he was scripted to you fucking mark.
>>
>>1685320
When they feed lines to Ramen he can't deliver them.
In that respect, Cass>Ramen

And yeah, everyone knows he's shit on the mic. He said it himself.

This is just experience for him if he'll ever be ready to main event.

He looked strong, got eliminated first because he's too green. It was the right thing to do. Now let him go back to the tag division to work on himself.

> Anyone can repeat the words they're given,
Ramen can't. He literally looks like he wants to kill himself when he delivers his lines.
>>
>>1685328
I get the feeling you don't really care about Cass, and just want to nurse an immense, overwhelming fury-boner you have for Rogaine.
>>
>>1685330
actually I like Cass now

they better not ruin him
>>
>>1685338
He'll ruin himself just fine after Enzo stops getting him over.
>>
>smarks are thinking that Cass was better than Roman
>all that seething hatred for the Big Dog

(lol
>>
>>1685343
Enzo without Cass is shit as well.
What could he do? Cruiserweights? He'd get injured every 3 months.
>>
>>1685347
FedoRamen pls.
Biggest Dog has taken over.
>>
>>1685350
Comedy act that rarely wrestles and is allowed to write his own promos/skits is the best route.
>>
>He knows like 6 moves

Pretty sure that's all that is allowed under the "WWE Style of Wrestling."
>>
He sucks. Like an even less talented version of Test.
>>
>>1683603
There's a lot of indicators. Not having many moves certainly sends the general public a message that they're not very good
>>
>>1684923
>Roman looked hilariously bad. Just spammed Superman Punches all night. Awful.

That's literally every Roman match
>>
>>1686413
>Not having many moves certainly sends the general public a message that they're not very good
no it doesn't
>>
>>1683599
Hogan KNEW hundreds. In North America, Hogan USED 3. And if he hadn't have used the leg drop, he'd probably still be walking without a stoop. He was over as all fuck with "PUnch, punch, punch, punch, punch, punch, irish whip into big boot, leg drop."
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.