[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about how great tonight's crush match was? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Can we talk about how great tonight's crush match was? I really got the feeling that manlet was going to get mangled in the ring.

Good work from both men, hope Braun took him out for a beer or something afterward.
>>
it was literally a waste of 5 minutes of my life
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 642x361px
>crush match

Someone needs to study up on proper smart mark lingo.
>>
After seeing Austin's interview with him and seeing this match, I'm really excited to see what he'll do. I wish him the best. He's just so suited to wrestling.
>>
He's really slow, I don't think he will go anywhere with that
>>
>>1683613
Weren't you supposed to fuck off?
>>
>>1683589
>proper smart mark lingo

OP bruh? You makin smarks cry bruh?
>>
>>1683553
They have literally no idea how to push people like Braun Strowman and Nia Jax, they make them fight people who have never been on the show before and never will be again to make them look powerful.
>>
it's called a squash match you fucking DUMB, STUPID, IDIOT
>>
>>1683553
I hope he just keeps doing these squash matches on Raw and PPVs for the next 7 years then retires.
>>
>>1683553
I don't think he's actually that bad. He's wrong as fuck, works his power-game well, and that's all he needs to do.
In the battle of the excessively tall new era fuckers, he easily beats out Big Ass.

>>1684758
These matches are just about getting over their move-sets. They're perfectly fine, and they keep these people looking dominant without sacrificing active performers.
They should lead onto their first matches against actual talents.
>>
>>1683553
Which jobber will he beat at the PPV?
>>
>>1683553
Honestly getting tired of it.
Sure it was fine the first month, but now it's getting to the point I wonder why we're not getting something like Braun vs Mark/Show and instead we get Darren vs Titus
>>
>>1684788
Braun should feud with Henry as his first big feud. The guy is barely ever on tv anyways but everyone views him as a tough SOB so it'll be a good transition for him to start fighting the main roster
>>
>>1684754
What a nogger.
>>
Braun got some good bad guy psychology across in this match with the de-masking, it was a good touch
>>
>>1684793
I'd be down for a feud with Henry, they're both strongmen and they know eachother from before Braun got into the biz so they'd probably have some good matches
>>
>>1684788
Mark Henry has been teetering on the edge of retirement for a while now, might as well give Strowman the rub, he's the only one that can use it.
>>
Where are Kane and show right now? Did they get drafted can't remember
>>
>>1684817
Beeg is on Raw but inactive, training for his WM match against fucking Shaq and Kane is on Smackdown.
>>
>>1684793
>Braun runs through multiple local jobbers at a time until the Raw-exclusive PPV
>at the PPV
>Braun vs Sin Cara and Darren Young or some shit
>after the PPV he starts talking about his appetite for destruction
>begins interfering in nobody matches
>WHO CAN STOP HIS REIGN OF TERROR
>le asslicking man interrupts his interruption
>hits WSS
>pop because big guys
>Braun stands up almost immediately
>BRAAAAAAAAAAGH
>kills Mark
>Braun vs Mark last hoss standing next PPV
>just a slug-fest of them throwing big moves at each-other with weapons and shit
>Mark loses
>beaten and broken, tries to shake Braun's hand post-match
>Braun chokes him out a'la Wyatt days
>BRAAGH
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.