[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the face of women empowerment >the state of joyful smarks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: the_storm.jpg (40KB, 690x441px) Image search: [Google]
the_storm.jpg
40KB, 690x441px
>the face of women empowerment
>the state of joyful smarks celebrating owens victory

all frogs floating in a comfy warm tub unaware of the water starting to boil

- the storm
>>
Um, you seem more than a little frustrated at seeing a woman depicted in an authoritative role. Are you that easily threatened? Why are you so fucking insecure?

And why does Owens winning bother you? Does every champion have to look like a greek god?

You are a sad, small-minded little man who wants wrestling to stay frozen in time. Whether you like it or not, the world is changing. Your ridiculous "standards" were never healthy for the industry, and they will be BTFO at every turn by the young, dynamic new leadership at WWE.

Must be unbearable to be this angered by progress.
>>
>>1683402
>this false flagging shitpost

That steph promo made me fucking cringe. But aside from being a memer, why the fuck would you be mad at Owens winning? He's earned it and didnt get shoved down our throats like Finn or Roman. Hes been one of the only heels that has been properly booked and he finally got his time to shine.. maybe not in the cleanest manner but still.
>>
>>1683402
>And why does Owens winning bother you?
It doesn't. What bothers me is people chanting "you deserve it" after all those guys efforts to give him heel heat.. Owens eliminating Big Cass, slacking outside the ring while others fight in the ring for a big part of the match and getting the victory handled by Haich.

>Does every champion have to look like a greek god?
It's about what draws money, and right now only genetic freaks (roided or not) like Lesnar or Cena draw the real money to keep the company at that level. Plus, people still like realism, and in a real fight, a guy like Balor would have no chance against a guy like Roman after dropping him like a potato bag from 7 ft height.

>Your ridiculous "standards" were never healthy for the industry, and they will be BTFO at every turn by the young, dynamic new leadership at WWE.
2015-2016 was the most hazardous period in the history of WWE in terms of injuries. Almost every major wrestler had a career ending-type injury in these past 2 years, and you're talking about MY ridiculous standards? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4SLA4HYp0

>Progress
The progress means nothing if the performers are not paid or threatened by injuries at every point. They will not perform dangerous stunts just for some neckbeards chanting "this is wrestling", and eventually they will leave. Look at previous years of TNA.

>Um, you seem more than a little frustrated at seeing a woman depicted in an authoritative role. Are you that easily threatened? Why are you so fucking insecure?
Cringe.
>>
>>1683402
Jack Thwagger the feminist from wrestling forum has been posting garbage here.

The anonymity of this website doesn't hide the stench.
>>
File: tumblr_nk9edoHT7w1thrui5o2_500.gif (2MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk9edoHT7w1thrui5o2_500.gif
2MB, 500x200px
>>1683388
>>
>>1684089

What do talent injuries have to do with your OP?
>>
wow the bitch is fucking fat

look at that tummy
>>
>>1684131
Lol Seth gave her that look i give my gf when she starts being naggy as shit
>>
>>1684141
That guy isn't the OP
>>
>>1683402
Kill yourself
>>
>>1684152
How does your hand speak?
>>
>>1684167
Hate to break it to you but a rare select few of us here actually get out the house and get laid, unlike you manlet
>>
File: Mark-Henry[1].jpg (73KB, 492x643px) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Henry[1].jpg
73KB, 492x643px
>>1684089

>What bothers me is people chanting "you deserve it" after all those guys efforts to give him heel heat.

Welcome to 2016, nobody thinks wrestling is real anymore. Owens is getting a reaction from the crowd and that's all that matters.

>It's about what draws money

Why would you care what draws? You're just a mark. A mark who thinks that because someone is popular right now, that everyone else needs to look just like them.

>people still like realism, and in a real fight, a guy like Balor would have no chance against a guy like Roman

In a real fight, people wouldn't be struggling to escape from submissions for minutes at a time, they'd tap straight away. In a real fight, people wouldn't use top rope moves, or irish whips or most moves you'd ususally see a in a wrestling match. You're a mark if you think otherwise. You never seen an MMA fight?

>the miz promo

Yeah, that's great and all, Miz. But I'd personally rather watch a wrestler who had a short, but fantastic career with great matches than watch your boring lazy ass in the ring for the next 20 years. Once again, you're just a mark. Why the hell would you care if a wrestler is 'smart' and has a long, lucrative career when his career isn't entertaining anyone?

You really are the cringiest kind of wrestling fan, you know that? Acting as if you're in the industry. Talking in terms of who's drawing, and who's earning money...come on. You're a mark (in the very literal sense of the word if you really think WWE wrestling is 'realistic'), don't pretend it's of any concern to you what wrestlers choose to do with their bodies or how much of a profic Vince and pals are turning over. In the end of the day, it comes down to giving the fans what they want, and they're pretty happy with Owens. You should be more worried that they're not giving the fans what they want in practically every other aspect of their programming.
>>
>>1684239
fucking destroyed
>>
>>1684250
samecunt
>>
>>1684239
damn hot chocolate is on fire
>>
Me, Raj, Sanjay and Rakesh will not have bus bang with Stephanie while she travels thru Delhi...

I cannot continue much longer...
>>
File: CQcYwCTUkAAaQOv.jpg (66KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
CQcYwCTUkAAaQOv.jpg
66KB, 600x336px
>>1684239
I am in the industry, that's how capitalism works. Money is the fuel that drives this business. No money =wrestlers will not perform anymore, low production, no more big arenas, shit quality overall, no more WWE... it will slowly die.

If you want to watch a good product, you have to want it to succeed and at the end of the day what draws more is the most important thing for everybody. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkB6eraI9R0 (3:31)

The problem with you smaks is you're so elitist and selfish, you think that what you want is what everyone else want, including the wrestlers, to an extent that you want those guys to have short careers and ruin their lives just to satisfy your instant gratification. But you're wrong, and every market graph of this year shows that (thank goodness for Brock Lesnar). Vince is conforming to the smark desires because those will slowly be the only ones watching the product, and they will never be happy about it. And WWE will fade in obscurity just like TNA for the same reasons.
>>
>>1684089
>and right now only genetic freaks (roided or not) like Lesnar or Cena draw the real money

Explains why RAW has been in constant decline since Cena got drafted to it in 2005

>a guy like Balor would have no chance against a guy like Roman after dropping him like a potato bag from 7 ft height.

I like your fantasy land where Reigns has enough functional upperbody strength to lift anybody

>>1684239
R U I N E D
U
I
N
E
D
>>
>>1684239
Cringe.
>>
>>1684459
>I am in the industry,

Then go fetch HHH another coffee you silly gofer.

Bee-tee-dub? The amount of doublethink and hypocrisy in your shitposts is astounding even by anti-smarkuck standards.

>WAAAAAHHH WHY ISN'T WWE PUTTING ON A SHOW THAT *I* LIKE?! IT'S THOSE DMAN ELITIST, SELFISH SMARKS WHO MADE FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!
>>
>>1684516
Cringe.
>>
>>1684516

considere suicide
>>
File: Brock&Stephanie.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Brock&Stephanie.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>1683388
"I don't give a shit about women empowerment"
>>
>>1684530
"Considere" sucking my dick
>>
>>1684556
>seething
>>
>>1684554
inb4 Brock delivers the red rocket to Steph
>>
>>1684556

when you grow one
>>
>>1683388
What did the Heyman promo even mean? I kind of zoned out for a minute and was completely lost
>>
>>1684562
So like...sometime in 1987? Cool, now suck it.
>>
>>1684268
My brother with same name , do not worry .

I hear rumor she is secretly man anyway .

Do not get the bad Karma from this voman .
>>
>>1684566
I think it was supposed to show that Steph didn't care enough to do anything drastic as punishment even when Heyman insulted her hardstyle because she knows Brock is money
>>
>>1683388
"First ever Universal Champion"
>>
>>1684569

>pedomod outs himself

Hello jared!
>>
>>1684583
>You in charge of reading

el retardo
>>
>>1684591

>this much backtracking

prison is rough for """"""people"""""" like you
>>
>>1684594
You don't even know what you're trying to say with your buzzword meme spam, do you?
>>
>>1684600

>still trying to save face

literally in tears right now

T E A R S
E
A
R
S
>>
>>1684607
>crying because of an image board post

State of you.
>>
>>1684619

>projecting
>>
>>1684621
>literally just admitted to being in tears

Fuck you're dumb.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.