[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is all of this pandering to the fat neckbeards smarks his way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Paul.jpg (37KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
Paul.jpg
37KB, 615x346px
Is all of this pandering to the fat neckbeards smarks his way of getting revenge on casual fans who cheered for Rock and Austin and didn't give a shit about him in the late 90's/early 2000's?
>>
No.

All then teenage testosterone fueled boys moved on to MMA and UFC.

The only audience left is smarks.

You have to think about it logically from an economical perspective.

WWE used to be on spike tv, the UFC deliberately placed ultimate fighter on after raw to steal all of its audience, and it worked and wwe has never been the same.

They may not say it but the ufc is their real competition
>>
>>1682548
mmafags acting like they matter again
>>
Austin WAS the darling of "fat neckbeard smarks" in the early/mid-90s you twit
>>
>>1682501

He still has nightmares about Rock and Austin being bigger draws than him despite main eventing 7 manias.
>>
>>1682557
wrestling starte losing popularity in the mid 2000's UFC started rising.
UFC also stole from boxing.
Personally i love boxing, mma, and wrestling.
Ill watch them all.

But its the truth, UFC cucked wrestling out of its audience.
>>
>>1682557
He's right.

Marks don't actually watch wrestling anymore, only smarks.

The casuals, or marks, watch mma.
>>
>>1682548
Testosterone comfirmed for draw.
>smarks enjoy the current product that isnt testosterone driven anymore
Talk about nu male
>>
>>1682562
18+

Smarks liked Vanilla Midgets like Dean Malenko, who never drew a dime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WblLWajbJc

Austin was more over with casuals
>>
Austin and Rock were flashes in the pan; after they fucked off to their ranch/Hollywood, HHH became the biggest star in the company
>>
>>1682615
>18+

Go watch Austin's ECW run before replying again, ya dumb shit.

Fuck, even the Hollywood Blondes had a "smart" following you Googlebabby
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.