[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Implying this 7 foot man-god isn't the best choice to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Big-Cass-2.jpg (78KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Big-Cass-2.jpg
78KB, 1200x675px
>Implying this 7 foot man-god isn't the best choice to save this manlet infested company.

He is the correct choice to save Raw and win the title tonight boys. /asp/ approved
>>
He's not ready yet.
>>
>>1677309
Shower
Weights
Clue
Delete
>>
>>1677309
I want him to win only so he can ditch Enzo and that Manley fuck can fade into obscurity
>>
File: 14+.png (308KB, 578x839px) Image search: [Google]
14+.png
308KB, 578x839px
>>1677335
>>
He needs more experience and a change of gimmick. The one he has right now is the big oaf alongside the mouthpiece
>>
>>1677309
He's actually a 6'9" manlet
>>
>>1677309
He has no gimmick, he'll become Roman Reigns 2.0 if he isn't handled properly.
>>
>>1677309
He unironically needs to hit the weights and get a clue. He's tall but he's skinnyfat and he needs an actual gimmick for a solo run.
>>
>>1678097
To be fair, it's way harder to gain muscle when you're that tall.
>>
>>1677309
He's literally garbage in every aspect.
He's tall but he's ugly as fuck and has a terrible physique. He'll be a sideshow attraction freak-appeal wrestler a'la Khali minus the pajeet drawing power.
>>
>>1678104
I understand that, but it's still very possible. He has access to top tier work out equipment and nutrition and tons of time to lift when he's not wrestling. I'm not saying he needs to look like Kevin Nash, but there's no excuse for Cass and Corbin to have man boobs and beer bellies. They can at least make themselves Kane-tier, he's a 50 year old man and he looks better than both of them.
>>
Big Cass is the perfect incarnation of the mastodon the wwe needs nowadays
>>
>>1678165
Well, Corbin lost a shit ton of weight already, but Cass is lazy. I work backstage at wwe events sometimes and big Cass eats whats in catering. I think Corbin did too, but corbin was wearing a winter hat the whole time and it was 90 degrees outside. After raw was over big Cass got some more food to go. I ate from there on my break, it wasn't exactly healthy. Their catering is usually good, but this one sucked.
>>
I don't even think anyone on /asp/ could defend this. At least with Reigns his matches were still entertaining but Cass looks like he just started wrestling maybe a year ago.
>>
>>1678688
This. Cass fucking sucks. He wears diaper trunks to hide his lovehandles and he looks like a giant bunny. He needs to fucking be in the tag team picture with enzo. Both of them are green as shit
>>
>>1678719
Reigns is better in the ring than Cass but Cass is the best on the mic.

Seth Rollins is a decent talker and good worker but I'm tired of him with the belt.

Kevin Owens is good on the mic and good in the ring and definitely deserves a semi-long run.

If they want a good all-around champion, that's fine, but I wouldn't be surprised if they put the belt on Cass just because he and Enzo would make so much money at the top of the card

Ca
>>
He's a big guy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.