[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Cesaro >Come into the WWE with lots of hype as one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: cucked.png (443KB, 723x291px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.png
443KB, 723x291px
>Be Cesaro
>Come into the WWE with lots of hype as one of the best wrestlers on the independent scene
>Get given a hot Eastern European valet
>Get a big singles push immediately with the bulletproof gimmick of being a foreigner holding the US title hostage
>Flop completely, get left off the Mania card and end up dropping the title to Kofi Kingston on Main Event
>Not long later WWE sign a Bulgarian power lifter with limited wrestling experience
>He gets the exact push you got
>He does it ten times better than you and gets wildly over
>Hes so over they choose him to be John Cena's Wrestlemania opponent and put him in segments with The Rock
>Meanwhile you are stuck in a never-ending midcard feud with Sheamus

For reference Cesaro's first PPV matches were against Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, Justin Gabriel, R-Truth and The Miz. Rusev's first PPV matches were against Xavier Woods, R-Truth, Big E and Jack Swagger. Both fought some shitters and then a former world champion.

Has any outlaw wrestler ever been so brutally exposed? Defend this Cesarofags
>>
>Be Cesaro
>Never draw a dime
>>
>>1677182

>limited wrestling experience

This isn't true though you mark. Rusev trained at Rikishi's school and was a regular on FCW before it became NXT.
>>
Rusev isn't over in the slightest anymore
>>
As much love as I have for Claudio, Rusev sells the role way better.

They're both fairly limited on the mic but Rusev just has the look of an evil monster heel. Claudio is a good looking jacked dude with great in-ring skills, not heel material at all. The E never managed to nail down a solid gimmick for him and tbqf I can't think of any gimmicks for him that would sell in the current era. I'm afraid he's gonna be stuck in booking limbo for the duration of his career.
>>
>>1677182
Not making any excuses for Cesaro but rusevs rise coincided with the Crimea shit happening. It was a hot topic and Vince capitalized
>>
>>1677182
never heard any boos towards Rusev. He always comes out to silence.
>>
Cesaro is a charisma vacuum, we all know that you faggot.
>>
Cesaro can't cut a promo thats why
>>
File: tips corbin.png (498KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tips corbin.png
498KB, 600x600px
>>1677220
>Claudio
>>
>>1677220
They should have just sold him as literally the guy from Leon the Professional. You know. Leon. Instead they manage to fuck that up and give him the gimmick of fucking James Bond. A playboy that was far from professional.
>>
>>1677272
He was pushing for the James Bond thing for months on instagram and twitter
>>
>>1677272
>give him a pedophile gimmick

I don't think that would go over well
>>
>>1677276
Really? Then entrance is cool, but because they've done absolutely nothing to drive the point home apart from that, he's basically not got a gimmick. He should be like a hitman. Constantly blurring the lines between heel and face. Basically working for whoever needed him and "taking out" whoever was giving that person or group trouble. Then take him off TV for a few weeks and start it all again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.