[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED BIG GUY HAS A PODCAST NOW, PHIL KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: ryback.gif (81KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
ryback.gif
81KB, 200x113px
BASED BIG GUY HAS A PODCAST NOW, PHIL KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAOO

https://soundcloud.com/user-487477986/conversations-with-the-big-guy-ep-1-introducing-ryan-reeves
>>
How is he allowed to still use the Ryback name and "feed me more"? Isn't that all WWE's IP?
>>
>>1676629
ryback cucked them nigger losers like the god he is
>>
>>1676637
BASED FUCKING BIG GUY
VINCE THE FAG BTFO
HAITCH THE QUEER DESTROYED
STEPHANIE MEEKMAN COCK CHOPPED OFF
PHIL BROOKS UNEQUIVOCALLY cuckED
>>
Based Ryback. WWE is a terrible business to work for
>>
>>1676624
GOAT
>>
Hey Ryan, can you shout-out /asp/ on your next podcast? You don't have to mention us by name, just say something like "gain height" or "take a shower, hit the weights, and get a clue."

Thanks buddy.
>>
>>1676624
Does he bury anyone?
>>
Rybaq he was great, and a Sex Warrior , but he never got the chance fight Roman Rein Dog and prove his worth . He could be become a all time greatest .

He should come Delhi , Panjab etc... we will pay more than indiependent show will .
>>
Did his private website fail so he has to have a podcast with himself to make the ends meet?
>>
>>1676746
He claims that he was promised match with AJ Styles at WrestleMania 32. And that he was going to "squash that little twerp."
>>
>>1676772
>ryback
>squashing anyone after jobbing to kalisto
>>
>>1676746
He claims he was meant to end Undertaker's streak at Wrestlemania 30. And that he was going to ''ground that lanklet grampa into dust''.
>>
>>1676772
that would be a fucking fun match
>>
>>1676746
buries marks within the first 90 seconds
>>
>>1676772
Oh so we know he's a bigger bullshitter than Punk then. Good to have it finally settled
>>
It's a pretty good listen.
I assume I can count on you skinny fat virgins to post every new episode onto this board.
>>
>ryback leaves wwe
>starts some shitty podcast
>punk leaves wwe
>joins the ufc and becomes a """""real""""""" fighter
>>
Goddamn. I love my beautiful Based Guy but he's really going in on the rackets with fucking supplements, self-help, and now a podcast.

Just get back into the ring somewhere Ryan, nobody cares about this other shit.
>>
Why does every washed up wrestler have a podcast?
>>
>>1676885
He literally said that he'll be in the ring every week once his noncompete is over
>>
>>1676890
Easy publicity/sometimes money.
>>
>mentions Phil in first five minutes

Wow.
>>
Can anyone summarise what he said?
>>
>>1676902
It's sad how obsessed he is. He has the most fragile ego in the history of the planet
>>
>>1676624

>That intro

Kek don't do roids kids.
>>
from 25 mins onwards he starts sounding kinda angry and desperate about the past

wrestling is not fair :(
>>
>>1676885
I don't think anybody cares about his wrestling either.
>>
>>1676624
Oh great. More stuff from the guy who wore RVDs leftovers
>>
>>1676914

Filtered
>>
PHIL UTTERLY BTFO
>>
shame Ryback fell for the co-host meme
>>
File: vincemcmahonpissed.jpg (16KB, 640x312px) Image search: [Google]
vincemcmahonpissed.jpg
16KB, 640x312px
>Bitches for 45 minutes about his 2012 push stalling
>Doesn't mention he was depushed for being an unsafe worker
>Doesn't thank Curtis Axel for teaching him to work safe

>'Feed me more' is very important to me. Its who I am as a person

Rybitch is a joke. Him and Phil deserve each other.
>>
>>1677041
>Him and Phil deserve each other.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDrfHj3j398
>>
>>1676988
yeah, that's kinda shitty but i can see why people would need something like that. It isn't like he could go on & on on his own like SCSA. austin has guests, but not strictly co-hosts or things like that. haven't listened to many wrestling podcasts, so no idea if other folks do the same thing.

as it is, for a first podcast, it probably helps for him to have someone to bounce off until he can figure out a format to go with.
>>
>co host

Trash
>>
so after listening to a good chunk of this, he has some beef about other people getting to do outside things & not him and merch issues. well no shit, it happens to literally all other wwe talent that aren't the top dudes. a lot of workers agree with his grievances though, they need to get together & try to fix those issues. union topics are always touchy for wrestling iicr
>>
File: nice post.gif (304KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
nice post.gif
304KB, 160x160px
>>1676763
>Babun Tarisan
>>
File: 1461385819740.jpg (68KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
1461385819740.jpg
68KB, 642x361px
>>1676624
Based Big Guy working the smarks.

Too bad this will be like every other wrestling podcast and eventually be 30% ads and 70% guests you don't care about.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.