[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So your friends and family know you watch pro wrestling? If yes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1472233449410.jpg (15KB, 325x316px) Image search: [Google]
1472233449410.jpg
15KB, 325x316px
So your friends and family know you watch pro wrestling?
If yes how do they react to it? If no how would they react to it?
>>
They let me watch because I get good marks in school.
>>
>>1675856
My friends and family knows. So does my wife
They're cool with it.
Why would there be a problem in the first place? I don't get it
>>
>>1675856
They don't care, they watch it when nothing better is on TV
>>
They don't care.
>>
>>1675864
Because its a childrens show
>>
>>1675871
How so?
>>
Family yes, alot of them watched during the Monday Night Wars so they just assume it's still good now. They sometimes ask me if so and so is still wrestling, get really surprised when they hear Undertaker is still there.

Friends yes, no problem with it.

I think "if you tell someone you like wrestling, you'll get laughed at" is a meme. It's on the same level with video games, anime, etc. Just a hobby that plenty of people have. However, wearing 99% of wrestling t-shirts in public will get you weird stares or laughed at. I saw a neckbeard walking home the other day wearing a New Day Booty-O's shirt and couldn't believe it. WWE shirts most of the time either look ugly, non fans wouldn't "get it", or both
>>
>>1675856
Family - hell no

Couple of friends know I watch it
>>
>>1675872
Its literally aimed towards 8-12 year olds and Hunter/Stephanie have said this multiple times
>>
>>1675979
Sauce?

Pretty weird that raw's average median watcher age is over 40
>>
Where I am people might lie and be say they do watch it , not that they don't ...

Is publicly sponsor TV show , because it support national morale seeing good guy stand up for him self ,.
>>
>>1675979
It's for all ages to be honest.
Some segments,yes,an 8-12 year old can vibe with it maybe when it comes to new days booty-os promo and stuff of that sorts
But you also have things like cursing,sexual jokes,blood,etc.
While i would say is not aimed for the younger crowds.
So there's somthing in it for all ages.
Again. I don't see a problem.
>>
>>1675856
my dad watches it, so he doesn't care. my cousins and them think it's weird, and my friends pokes fun at me at times.
>>
>>1675856
My friends know and watch it too. My parents don't but they wouldn't be surprised since they know I'm legitimately autistic
>>
Friends do.

One thinks I'm gay for doing it because it's fake, but thats it. Others couldn't careless

I mean all of us watch anime, and we've watched many that are way below entry level (ie stuff like attack on titan) such as my little sister cant be this cute, monster musume, Yahari, yosuga no sora, and chuuni

when you have real friends, they don't care what you do, really. They'll break your balls for it, but thats it.
>>
>>1675979
But brock Lesnar is clearly cetered towards the adult fans
>>
>>1676401
>One thinks I'm gay for doing it because it's fake
what the actual fuck?
>>
My boyfriend got me into it awhile back. When I talk about it with family, they think it's really weird because I'm a girl, but I don't actually care what they think. I just tell them it's really interesting to me, because it is.
Friends? They seem rather indifferent to it, or very casually like it.
>>
>>1676474
Do you have a crush on a wrestler?
>>
>>1676443
he's one of those "its so fake why would its fake just watch ufc" types

he doesn't actually watch ufc
>>
File: g3GQwCn.jpg (22KB, 602x400px) Image search: [Google]
g3GQwCn.jpg
22KB, 602x400px
>>1676474
>>
>>1676491
Not particularly. I think some of them look good, but I genuinely like it as sports entertainment. We went and saw RAW live this past summer.
>>
>>1676509
Literally me.
But nah, I had to so nobody would say I'm a faggot.
>>
>>1676509
kek
>>
>>1676510
>I think some of them look good
names...
>>
Nobody cares. A few dudes watch at the office too. Most of my buddies watch.

Who gives a shit really
>>
My parents and brother literally make fun of me every time I talk to them because I like wrestling.
>>
>>1676495
just like any UFC autist fan(talking about the ones that hate WWE cause 'le fake')
>>
>>1676526
Alberto Dorito, Seth Rollins, Lana, Charlotte. Used to be Cody Rhodes too but he's doing work elsewhere so...
>>
>>1676552
No Roman Reigns and no Randy Orton?
>Lana,Charlotte
kek
>>
>>1676569
Roman is okay. Randy Orton isn't really the type of guy I like.
>>
husband used to be a strong advocate of "fake & gay" for years, but now he's just apathetic. he'll point out ridiculous things every now and then like finn's entrance though. however he doesn't give a shit about most sports except handegg, let alone combat type sports

no one in immediate family cared either way, so had to go to live events alone. school friends didn't care much either, half due to lack of popularity (years before attitude era), half due to caring about more important things at that age (after AE)
>>
>>1675856
Yes, they treat it like any other TV show I watch and they don't. I have a couple of friends who watch it but we mostly talk NFL or NBA
>>
My family watches wrestling. My grandpa used to take us to mexicali to watch the bean flips.
>>
My family was into traditional wrestling back when my country was an NWA territory, so they are fine with me watching wrestling so long as it's not WWE trash. Friends and girlfriend are pretty similar. (Nobody here thinks that wrestling is "real", before you ask, it's just that the WWE brand is only followed by a real niche community here.)
>>
"Get this fake shit off the TV, make your own chicken tendies"
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.