[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bruh I'm just a chill indie dude, stop hassling me about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: CpY1rC-UkAA5wpL.jpg (44KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
CpY1rC-UkAA5wpL.jpg
44KB, 854x480px
>Bruh I'm just a chill indie dude, stop hassling me about getting better in the ring. I just want to smoke weed and play video games. Dude you sound like my dad

What did he mean by this?
>>
Have sex
>>
Millenials shouldn't be wrestlers
>>
Poor deanetty hasn't been the same since then
>>
>>1676049
he be good when buries Styles at Backlash
>>
>Check out my promo skills. "Hey Stone Cold, imma hurt ur knee"

>See how intense that was? I'm great on the mic.
>>
>>1675799
I'm not sure Deano has ever played a video game in his life, or used a computer other than that time WWE forced him to make a twitter account, even then it was probably his phone.
>>
>>1676061
Kekekekekee has a wrestler ever been more BTFO by a podcast? Based Stone Cold making WWE great again
>>
>>1675799

>can get heat for a podcast
>can't get heat in the ring
>>
>>1676078
Hes not a heel yet
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 250x132px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 250x132px
This fucking entire thread is Carter
>>
File: 1470972292493.png (229KB, 400x525px) Image search: [Google]
1470972292493.png
229KB, 400x525px
DEAN
>>
Is it really that bad? should I listen to it?
>>
>>1676271
You'd need to watch it to really get the awkwardness
>>
>>1676271
>>1676318
yup, just keep looking at austin when you do get a chance to watch. it's some good shit
>>
>>1675799
Austin talked about Dean needing to get better like two years ago on his podcast.
>>
>>1676271
its not. you're taking the word of autistic 4chan users who dont understand one bit of communication or social contact. it was funny, but they both obviously were smart enough to get what the other was saying. simple case of two different personalities with a similar career and passion. only feelings that were hurt were that of literal autists.
>>
>>1676594
Hi Carter!
>>
>>1676594
HOT AND JUICY PROJECTIONS FRESH OFF THE GRILL!
>>
>>1675799
reminder that most people on the internet actually defend Ambrose over Austin when it comes to that interview
>>
>>1676594
So that's what Sasha looks like without her weave
>>
File: 21314-super-mario-mario-kart.jpg (23KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
21314-super-mario-mario-kart.jpg
23KB, 400x450px
>>1676598
>>1676600
did you even watch it? was typical stone cold podcast stuff. dude is a hard hitter and isn't afraid to be contrarian which can make for some seemingly tense moments. nothing new and these two both knew what was going on. neither are retards.

>who the fuck is carter?
>>
>>1676604
no that's a girl i slept in bed with for a week at wtsnack's hoarder townhouse and she rubbed sex lube on my 3ds and i got real pissed and lot my shit senior joe style. kinda has that sasha horsey goin on tho.
>>
>>1676602
>talking about your ghetto tier childhood in a podcast tied with a kid-friendly company when you cant say fuck live on TV

Ambrose did the good thing (for him), Only a retard who dosn't care would have said what Austin wanted.
>>
Dean is 100% anti social media and does not give a shit about shoot interviews. That's about all anyone needs to know. He was practically trolling Austin. It was hilarious to watch Austin's breakdown.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.