[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Vince sent Hogan and Bischoff and Flair and those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (11KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 189x292px
Do you think Vince sent Hogan and Bischoff and Flair and those guys to TNA to run it into the ground on purpose? If it wasn't for Broken Matt TNA would he dead by now.
>>
>>1675726
Vincent Kennedy "Machiavelli"mahon plays the long game.
>>
No amount of sabotage could ruin TNA as bad as Dixie's """""management"""""
>>
I'm pretty sure Hogan's ego and Bischoff's incompetence did the job by themselves, they didn't need Vince's guide to ruin TNA
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 445x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 445x454px
>>1675726
Possibly... They say TNA don't see WWE as competition, but they're afraid that it would grow as big as WWE and become an actual competitor
>>
It's possible
>>
>>1676159
Is this what it looks like when you're an aging liberal cuck and you realize your worldview is objectively wrong and destroying western civilization day by day?
>>
>>1676169
Jews control all of the money and media in the world. :∆)
>>
>>1675726
Vince doesn't even know what TNA is nigga
>>
Broken Matt / Brother Nero arc is pure kino.

Vince could never ever come up with something as good.
>>
>>1677533
>kino
>/tv/, the only board more cancerous than /asp/, are tna fans

really made me think
>>
no but he did send russo to wcw and tna to do that
>>
>>1677539
>seething
>>
>>1675726
He might have sent Russo, but the old guys just went there to fleece Dixie.
>>
>>1675726
the only tin foil hat conspiracy I will ever believe is that McMahon sent russo to WCW to kill it
>>
>>1677539
/tv/ really is just pure cancer. moot should've deleted it on his way out.
>>
>>1675744
This.

I'm deeply afraid of what he has stored for his endgame. Fortunately my feeble brain can't comprehend such 4 dimensional chess strategy
>>
No. But he did send Vince Russo who killed WCW for him and literally admitted to sabotaging TNA's TV deal with Destination America. He also tried to infiltrate and sabotage Luch Underground but thankfully they were onto him.
>>
>>1676164
y'know, *cough"
>>
>Sent Russo to kill WCW
>Sent Hogan/Bischoff to kill TNA
>Offered guaranteed money to ECW guys to kill ECW
>killed territories by taking up tv deals

Based
>>
>>1676169
no goy, everything is going according to the plan.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.