[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the anglo machine known as mickey gall will do whatever it takes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: GALL_MICKEY.png (148KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
GALL_MICKEY.png
148KB, 500x325px
the anglo machine known as mickey gall will do whatever it takes to destroy cm phil on september 10th.
>>
lmao wtf the fuck wrong wit dis nigga head hahahaha.

anyways, he takes a dive vs cuck man punk.
>>
>either jobs to Punk, earning a fat payday under the table from Dana and marking his first loss against a pretend fighter and becoming a joke
or
>ignores Dana's instructions and beats the shit out of Punk, earning notoriety which is useless when you "accidentally" die in mugging two weeks later

What's gonna happen guys?
>>
Including, but not limited to:
>cashing his cheque
>doing the job
>expressing in interviews how improved Punky Pip is, and how he had under-estimated him
>immediately retiring from UFC
>>
>>1675475
Act like Shawn Michaels at Summerslam 2005 and just meme it up then take a dive
>>
>>1675481
Nah, UFC still has kayfabe to protect so if he oversold like that he'd still end up dead.
>>
>>1675449
>Anglo
>looks like a Slav/Mick crossbreed
>>
>>1675475
What makes you losers think this will be fixed?
Your boy Lesnar got blown the fuck out in his first fight if you'll remember (though I doubt many of you are old enough to do so)
>>
>>1675475
>this potato is any good
He had fights against fucking nobodies,he will get fucking destroyed by a 37yr cuck
>>
>>1675486
Brock Lesnar back then wasn't half as much of a name as CM Punk is now. Lesnar also set the precedent of a professional wrestler being able to hang in the UFC, so one less reason to book him losing in his debut.

>in the year of our lord 2016 there are still MMArks
>>
>>1675486
No,he actually destroyed Frank Mir,and then a fucking retarded ref stopped the match,then Mir submitted Brock(as thats the only way Mir can defeat lesnar)
>>
>>1675492
Can you say that shit in english please?
>>1675493
>Lesnar blatantly breaks the rules
>ref correctly stops the fight and takes a point away from him
>Lesnar falls into a kneebar because the big vanilla gorilla thought jiujitsu was a car brand
Keep talking Mr. Expert but I've actually seen that fight
>>
>>1675486
Lesnar fought an established and former Heavyweight Champion in Frank Mir.

Cuck Man Punk is fighting some 2-0 scrub who will get meme'd out of the UFC by any decent WW. He's gonna go for that pay day.
>>
>>1675496
You're a fucking idiot,even Mir admitted that the ref had no reason to stop the match.
>calls others Mr. Expert
>says he watched the fight and knows surely that Lesnar brakes the rules
>>
>>1675499
No sorry, by that point in time Mir was widely regarded as a washed up joke. He was like two fights (IIRC) removed from returning from a horrific bike accident, a lot of people thought he was never the same again.
>>1675501
I love it, you don't even know that you're not supposed to hit the back of the head.
Hey Mr. Expert, why don't you teach me some more about MMA?
>>
>>1675506
>mmautist SEETHING
>>
>>1675486
>>1675496
>>1675499
If Lesnar really cared about his UFC career,he would've improved a lot his striking.He has one of the worst.
But no,he used his size and wrestling,that didn't really work against people with good striking like Shane Carwin(even tho Shane lost) or Cain Velasquez(Lesnar was sick but still Cain's striking is one of the best if not the best) and Ubereem with amazing skills,kick to the gut and bam,down.
>>
>>1675486
Brock is a legit athlete who has been losing real fights his whole life.

Punk is literally a pro wrestle fanboy who got in the ring and mic-worked his way to the main event.

Brock can be trusted to lose a shoot fight and protect himself enough to stay safe.

If Punky Pip starts taking a beating, everyone would be scared he has no way of defending himself. A trained fighter could disable him and end his career in 10 seconds if he's not guarding right.
>>
>>1675507
>u mad
Fuck that was easy
>>
If I'm HHH I put a good chunk of change on Punk

Win-win
>>
why dont mma'ers do wrestling moves? how hard is to freaking dirty deeds and then figure four leg lock the person you're fight? i bet i can do it
>>
>>1675512
Huh?
>>
>>1675524
HHH and Punk hate each other
>>
>>1675506
It wasn't the back of his head,notice how ref stops the match just after lands some easy punches on Mir's face.
Even if he wiped a bit the back of Mir's head,it wasn't intentional,as you could see lesnar started punching his face.
The crowd boo'd as that was just BS.
Anyway the 2nd fight showed that Mir just got luck in the 1st,and so Lesnar gave Mir beating of his fucking life.Loved that.
>>
>>1675523
Because wrestling move require cooperation from both parties.
>>
>>1675466
>>1675475

>virgins who think MMA is fixed
>>
>>1675561
>obese MMArks still getting worked
>>
>>1675561
>t.mma autist
>>
>>1675565
>>1675566

drop your weird Eva Marie foot fetish
start watching a real sport like MMA
maybe have sex
>>
File: seth&BMJ.gif (3MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
seth&BMJ.gif
3MB, 500x300px
>>1675531
Yeah,selling and all that shit,it's about entertaining people.Moves that make you go "WOW","Holy shit" etc.
gif related
>>
>>1675582
>spot monkey shit
>entertaining

Kek
>>
File: 1471904593612.jpg (6KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
1471904593612.jpg
6KB, 207x243px
>>1675580
>start watching a real sport like MMA
>>
>>1675580
>start watching a real sport like MMA
K E K
E
K

If you watch "real sport" like MMA,why the fuck are you on this fucking board?

ALSO
take a shower
hit the weights
get a clue
have sex
>>
>>1675585
>t.MMAutist
Watching people hitting and kicking each other for minutes must be more entertaining ehh?
>>
>>1675582
why is a spot like this any more impressive than hitting the suplex, getting up, picking the other guy up by the """hair""", and then hitting the second suplex? Manhandling a dude to his feet is impressive in itself.

Oh yeah: because this way it looks like a video game cccccombo.
>>
>>1675604
That was just an example
But yeah,that combo is cool tho,atleast for me.
Normal superplex looks better done by Randy Orton.
>>
>>1675449
He even looks like a jobber
>>
LOOK AT THIS DUDE
>>
>anglos
>destroying anything
>>
>>1675589

That photo is literally you
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.