[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things /asp/ will never admit to >Wrestling is currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (2MB, 410x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 410x273px
ITT: Things /asp/ will never admit to

>Wrestling is currently better than it has been in the last decade
>>
Thats just not true
>>
CM Phil will stomp Gall on Sept 10
>>
Is it worse to have rock solid constipation, or endless diarrhoea? This is what you are asking us, OP.
>>
>>1673688
Prove it

New Era > PG shit era
>>
>>1673689
RIP UFC's vanishing credibility if he does.
>>
>CM Punk is the biggest star the WWE has produced since John Cena and could've been the face of the company
>>
>>1673679
>ITT: my shit opinions that I will pretend other people secreetly share to feel better about myself
ftfy
>>
>>1673679
TNA from 07-09 was a thousand times better than anything WWE has put out in the last 10+ years
>>
>>1673715
>Instead of adding to the conversation, I'll just make a meme response that does nothing but reveal my age

18+ kiddo
>>
>>1673679
5'7 and upwards is the only legitimate height for a Women's Champion.

5'1" is fucking gay
>>
>>1673758
>SEETHINg AT BEING OUTED
>>
>>1673787

>gay as an insult

Leave and don't let door hit you in the ass.
>>
>>1673798
>Butthurt gay homosexual faggot
>>
>>1673798
womanlet
>>
Omega is better than Styles YEAH I SAID IT!!
>>
Only other time in the past decade it was this good was Cena vs rock feud and cm punks runs
>>
John Cena is not good and is largely responsible for the detriment of the industry over the last dacade

Anyone who was 15 or older during his original run knows this
>>
>>1673679
2008 was a pretty good year
>>
>>1673679
>2006
>Undertaker fighting weekly
>RatedRKO
>Evolution
>Kurt Angle
>DX

I wish misfortune and sorrow follow you throughout life.
>>
>>1674196
>>DX

yeah watching people live out their mid-life crisis was great
>>
>>1673696
Not them but there's more than just the PG era to compare to
>>
>>1673679
Well sure wrestling wise, but ironically wrestling isn't the most important thing about wrestling
>>
>>1674408
You mean to tell me that Cesaro vs Sami Zayn vs Nakamura 5 star strong style battle wouldn't sell 6 billion tickets? The audacity
>>
>>1673699
Just think aboot all the shitty athletes and pro wrestling entertainers thst will try to make an mma career if he does win. It's going to be horrible. dAna is going to pay Mickey to take a fall just so this will happen
>>
>>1673932
So basically you were 15 during his original run?
>>
>>1673932
this
>>
The business as a whole is better than it's ever been, even if the quality of Raw programming is at a low.

New Japan, Lucha Underground, WCPW, Ring of Honor, NXT, Evolve, CWC, Smackdown Live, even TNA has gotten much better recently. There's a lot of good wrestling today.
>>
CM Punks is definitely winning.
>>
>>1674524
>New Japan, Lucha Underground, WCPW, Ring of Honor, NXT, Evolve, CWC,
i can smell your neckbeard from here
>>
>>1674524
>WCPW
hi Adam
>>
>>1674769
>I only watch children's Sports-Entertainment™ programs: the post

18+
>>
>>1674416
Cesaro vs. Zayn is a better story than anything WWE has told on the main roster since

>>1674514
You know that Cena's original run was over a decade ago right sport?
>>
>>1673679
Wrestling as in the matches are better? I guess so, but it's more of an opinion than it being objectibly better.

The wrestlers (or superstars, if only talking about WWE) are now as athletic as ever. They can make a lot of flips, do technical wrestling like if was nothing and even murder themselves in a imaginative way on deathmatches stipulations, but now everything is more like a circus.

Like Cornette pointed out (>inb4 Cornette you old fat wrasslin lover fuck), they do the flips, and the moves and everything so you can say "Wow, he's so awesome!", but the reality is that all the matches are now spot #1 through spot #10 and a finish, and that's it. They're not even trying to make the match believable or rational, they just want you to say "wow" and be happy watching the acrobats go and jump and do 20 moves in the air.

tl;dr the wrestlers are much more capable of doing matches than 10 years ago but because of it the matches had taken a hit in quality.

If you don't believe me, go watch Guerrero vs Malenko in ECW and tell me that's not awesome and at least feels natural in comparison
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.