[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ Styles - Age: 39 Finn Balor - Age: 35 Shinsuke Nakamura -

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 11

File: 4inquisitrbffs.jpg (21KB, 568x329px) Image search: [Google]
4inquisitrbffs.jpg
21KB, 568x329px
AJ Styles - Age: 39
Finn Balor - Age: 35
Shinsuke Nakamura - Age: 36
Samoa Joe - Age: 37
Kevin Owens - Age: 33

Future of WWE!!
>>
>>1672297
Wrong, the future is now.
>>
>>1672297
wrestling prime age is in between 30 - 45 you dumb mark. This isnt NFL
>>
>>1672297
Randy Orton - Age: 36
kek
>>
>>1672297

Kane - 49
Goldust - 47
Triple H - 47
Mark Henry - 45
Big Show - 44
>>
>>1672297
FIRE HHH HE IS LITERALLY GOING TO KILL THIS COMPANY
>>
>>1672308
Its not about the prime age retard, its about long term investment in a talent by WWE into turning the said talent as a money drawing star. How many years can these old hack give to the company at this point?

WWE is making a very bad investment. Compare with Cena, Orton, Brock etc.. or even go back to Rock, HHH from AE...those were a wise investment.
>>
>>1672315
And your point? These guys are vets, gave plenty of years starting young.
>>
Bobby Roode - Age: 39
Asuka - Age: 34

FUTURE!
>>
>>1672326
shut up silly cunt.
>>
Triple H is suck a fucking embarrassing mark. I can't believe I was a fan of such an individual once.

This whole NXT shtick has entirely exposed Triple H. Damn shame too. He should've just retired silently like shawn keeping his alpha image.
>>
Deano and Seth are both 30
Based Big DOG is 31
They are in WWE for 3-4 years
>>
>>1672297
I don't care how old they are, as long as they're entertaining.
AJ, Owens and Joe certainly are.
>>
>>1672353
And they all flopped when WWE tried to make them top stars.
>>
Hogan was 40 when he became the face of WWF
>>
>>1672297
>AJ Styles
>Nakamura
>future

I agree with Balor

also Kevin Owens is still young for a wrestling career
>>
>>1672377
>I agree with Balor
>>
>>1672358
Roman was pushed too hard and too early
Seth is one of the best,really good on the mic and really good in the ring
Dean is meh,kinda boring,we need him in extreme matches,he's coming from CZW after all,but WWE is PG so...fuck!
>>
File: WHY WONT HE DIE.jpg (14KB, 412x309px) Image search: [Google]
WHY WONT HE DIE.jpg
14KB, 412x309px
>>1672384
>Seth is one of the best,really good on the mic
>>
>>1672297
Nips are human elves.
>>
>>1672390
Yes,is it not true?
>>
>>1672369
33 or so
>>
>>1672384
>really good on the mic

lol
>>
>>1672399
>really good on the mic

No
>>
>>1672410
>>1672412
Did he ever fucking botch?
Also his laugh is epic
>>
>>1672384
Seth is a charisma vaccum. Its not just the mic skills. Lack of Charisma is holding him back and sadly I don't think its ever going to change.
>>
>>1672427
>Did he ever fucking botch?

Yeah I can recall numerous botches.
>inb4 you ask me to give you a date for Raw and a timestamp
Not gonna do that. But he has tripped over his words badly enough for the fans to take note, before.
>>
>>1672427
>Did he ever fucking botch?
Yes, have you even watched his promos?
>>
>>1672427
He botches a lot. And a couple RAWs ago, when that bum rushed the stage? Fucking scared shitless with his bug eyes, just dead air, he's fucking trash bro.
>>
>>1672427
Nah he just fucks up his opponents and ends their careers instead. Reckless motherfucker.
>>
>>1672430
>>1672433
Ok,name wrestlers better on the mic from WWE roster right now.
Sure Seth isn't the best,but I wanna know who do you think is better than him on the mic.
>>
>>1672340
34 isn't bad. Could have another 6 years if she takes care of herself. Plus the women's division doesn't need young stars, they have Paige and Sasha
>>
>>1672442
Lol,he fucking pushed the shit out of the fuck.
Did you expect to fucking punch him or what?
>>
>>1672444
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRay Wyatt
Also, it's kinda hard to tell. Only a few guys are given the material or even the chance to speak. Look at Sami's NXT days, when he was given opportunity. Now look at him, where they usher him backstage and give him atrocious underdog scripts he has to peel off word-for-word.
It's difficult to judge a lot of them.
>>
>>1672444
Jericho
Owens
Bray
Cena
Enzo
Even AJ can cut decent promos now
>>
>>1672443
Fucking kidding me?
What does being good on the mic have to do with him throwing a weak fag that injured his own sholder...
>>
>>1672444
Owens, Cena, The Miz, The Club, Xavier Woods, Bray are all better

>>1672455
i expected more than bugged eyed slack jawed faggot ass staring while his brain slowly, slooooowly tried to think of something to say. A real heel would have put the boots to him, he's a faggot and that was the end of his career right there. He was totally exposed and humiliated.
>>
>>1672488
Also Jericho and Enzo and AJ
>>
>>1672468
>fucking Enzo
"badaboom shittiest guys in the room,how you doin'?"
and the cringe shit "couppa haters,couppa haters" and all the retarded shit he repeats with his 7 foot autist
>Bray
ayyy lmaooo
>fucking PG Cena
JUST
>AJ
le beat up John Cena
The rest sure
>>
>>1672488
>Xavier Woods
Hi Wreddit,your wife/gf loves new day,right?
>The Club
fucking doctors,even worse before with le beat up John Cena meme
>>
whos fault is it? besides AJ they kept all those guys in nxt way too long. and they could have just signed AJ when he left tna but instead until he was with new japan for a year and a half
>>
File: 1472152405329.png (269KB, 401x317px) Image search: [Google]
1472152405329.png
269KB, 401x317px
Now tell me whats better.

10 years of Rollins or Ambrose or fucking Reigns at the top or 3 of Joe or Styles?

If you pick someone from the shield then:

>Have sex
>Hit the weights
>Get a clue
>Take a shower
>Go to a doctor
>>
>>1672525
Fault? You're speaking as if these guys are drawing huge gates and ratings for the company. They aren't.
>>
>>1672497
>>1672512
>this is your average seth mark

lol
>>
>>1672563
Still Aj is doing better than anyone not named Cena.Lesnar, Taker, Rock
>>
>>1672560
Better to who? For the company or for the smarks?
>>
>>1672570
lmao you really fucking believe that?
>>
>>1672573
The answer is the same. Smarks and kids are all that's left. WWE fans have been leaving in droves for years
>>
>>1672573
Did you invest money on them or something?

I want thing that pleases me as a viewer.

And Rollins cutting the same promo for 20min every week isn't one of them.
>>
>>1672569
>>this is your average seth mark
>lol

Nice argument you have there,smark or mark or whatever the fuck you are
>>
>>1672584
>the answer is the same because these two radically different viewerships are all that's left
>>
File: DisappointedPepe.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
DisappointedPepe.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>1672427
>the state of wwe fans
>>
>>1672590
I don't need an argument when I'm replying to posts like yours, faggot. Kill yourself you pathetic mark
>>
>>1672592
>Giving a fuck about the kids

Fuck them
>>
>>1672595
>the state of wwe fans
>posts a fucking sad outdated frog meme
>>
File: smug harambe.png (507KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
smug harambe.png
507KB, 600x441px
>>1672603
>fuck kids

What did he mean by this
>>
Bray should have been the future of the company but Vince fucked him over.

Hopefully he gets a title run at some point and not with the Universal title because that's already dead in the water.
>>
What's all this talk of Randorton going part time?

Is there any truth to it? He's one of the few younger wrestlers that's actually fun to watch and has charisma
>>
>>1672600
>This mad and BTFO'd
>>
>>1672614
>Boreton
>charisma
>>
>>1672297
why do vince and triple the age always look better on those photos than steph?
>>
>>1672623
because you're a homosexual?
>>
>>1672620
>you
>having sex
>>
>>1672620
Have you seen the rest of the roster..?

Rollins and Orton are literally carrying their entire brand in terms of Charisma
>>
Main Roster
>Dean Ambrose (30)
>Seth Rollins (30)
>Roman Reigns (31) (unfortunately)
>Sami Zayn (32)
>Neville (30)
>Enzo (29) and Cass (30)
>Xavier Woods (29), Big E (30), Kofi Kingston (35)
>Bayley (27) (spare me the quotes, she's a merch mover)
>Bray Wyatt (29)
>Apollo Crews (29)
>Chad Gable (30) and Jason Jordan (27)
>Tyler Breeze (28)
>Kalisto (29)
>Becky Lynch (29)

They're fine. And there's more guys in NXT like The Revival, Tamaso and Ciampa, No Way Jose and so on.

Is every one of these guys a top card main eventer? No. Is every one of these guys gonna spend the rest of their career with WWE? No. Are some of them gonna get busted up by injury? You betcha. But most of them have potential to be big parts of the future of WWE as top or midcarders.

And by the way, Styles and Nakamura probably have another good five years in them. Styles, physically, is phenomenal and Nakamura only goes balls out when he has to and phones it in the rest of the time. I dunno much about Joe, but he can probably still go for at least a few more years. Balor's a question mark now 'cause of his arm. Owens can probably go another ten years.

Also, push Cedric Alexander.
>>
>>1672592
Kids don't pay, they're irrelevant
>>
>>1672643
Orton definitely has confidence but I don't know about charisma. He's like the president of a frat house or something, he knows he's big shit in his little pond, but he doesn't have a ton of screen presence and he's not very good on the mic.
>>
>>1672644
>Becky Lynch (29)
Over the hill in another year or two
>>
>>1672647
>Kids don't pay
No shit, but kids tend to have people that are responsible for them and want to nurture their interests and pay for shit the kids like. I think they have a word for that.
>>
>>1672443
The only dangerous botch was to himself. Sting was a walking corpse and Finn weighs 40lbs with no mass to soften the blow. Not to mention Finn performed the sequence wrong by turning his head around towards the barricade which changed the angle of his upper body, smacking his arm instead.
>>
>>1672666
desu whoever decided to do that spot on the barricade is the one really at fault. They both agreed to it, so they're both stupid.
>>
>>1672297
Owens is younger then Austin when his wwe career took off.
Hogan was also like the same age as Finn. AJ is a bit old, but that is why you push him now. Same goes for Nakamura. Those guys don't need to be groomed for 3-6 years since they are like 15 years vets.
>>
Ain't WWE use to love to push wrestlers age 25 or lower? Can't they find anybody anymore?
>>
>>1672673
>Same goes for Nakamura

Nakameme is 36, Joe is 37.

They both have 10+ years.
>>
>>1672448
Paige will be gone by 2017.
>>
>>1672671
The move would've been fine if Finn didn't turn his upper body around. Although Finn was to blame the move shouldn't be allowed at all. The curb stomp was a safer move even though it looked more dangerous and it was banned.
>>
>>1672673
Hogan was very popular for a long, long time before WWF, and during a time when it was much harder to get over on a large scale

>>1672677
nobody wants to watch some little boy
>>
File: 1472233449410.jpg (15KB, 325x316px) Image search: [Google]
1472233449410.jpg
15KB, 325x316px
>>1672687
The problem is one botched curb stomp and you have another Benoit or a vegetable or a corpse in the ring.
>>
>>1672692
But Finn is already a potato
>>
>>1672678
>10+ years
Kek not a chance. Joe is going to slow down hugely when he gets to his 40s.
>>
>>1672353
and they're already stale
>>
Styles, Balor, Nakamura and Joe are definitely too old to be the "future". That's why they strapped a rocket to Finn's asshole, they wanted him to be a big deal as soon as possible.

The more long-term guys are the three Shield dudes, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens.
>>
File: 1472193840920.jpg (25KB, 335x352px) Image search: [Google]
1472193840920.jpg
25KB, 335x352px
People talk about the Seth powerbomb and curb stop or piledrivers, but what about Finn's finisher?

That shit looks like it can kill someone. And it always connects.
>>
>>1672683
They'lll find more women
>>
>>1672701
>Sami Zayn
>long-term guy

No way
>>
>>1672427
>Also his laugh is epic
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>1672687
Yeah but Finn didn't decide to turn around. He's not used to taking bumps like that on the barricade, so he looked back instinctively.

Is Finn to blame? Yeah, but conceptually it's just a bad, risky spot. I agree with you that they should just ditch the Buckle Bomb, but the thing is, a wrestler USUALLY knows how far back they are from the turnbuckle, so it's easier to take that bump.

Still, two times is too many. Just dump it from Seth's inventory, lord knows he has plenty of other shit to go with. Replace it with God's Last Gift or Sethwalker or something.
>>
>>1672702
Well it could.....if he actually weighed as much as a normal adult male! :^)
>>
>>1672702
It's pretty hard for it to actually kill someone, but it most certainly hurts like hell when done stiffly and like shit when done safely. Surprised they let him keep that finisher, thought for sure they'd go with Bloody Sunday.
>>
>>1672702
Finn's finisher can be delivered one of two ways.
Safe or stiff.
He usually delivers it safe, and it doesn't really look very good for it.
Stiffing it like Low-Ki used to makes it look brutal, but also the receiver feels like there's a small sun exploding in their abdomen.
>>
>>1672711
That's such a common, every day spot. Finn has been doing this shit forever, that's ridiculous to say he's not used to doing that spot. It's a padded barricade, it's a spot any one of us could do. His arm hit awkwardly, it's pretty clear.

If I were conspiratorially minded I'd think WWE is making him get surgery to re-start his character because it obviously was nose-diving quickly.
>>
>>1672644
> But most of them have potential to be big parts of the future of WWE as top or midcarders.
> becketty
Lmao
>>
>>1672706
That's not to say he'll be a ten times WWE champion that headlines every Wrestlemania, but assuming he doesn't get severely injured or killed, then he will for sure be the a world champion eventually and main event a few PPV's along the way.

But yeah, compared to the Shield guys and Kevin Owens, I suspect Sami Zayn is gonna be the lowest on the totem pole, unless he gets Daniel Bryan over.
>>
>>1672702
desu I'm not crazy about that one either.

Styles Clash, either. Especially since it's buried to shit as a finisher. It can't pin anybody besides Ziggler, so why even do it?
>>
>>1672730
I'd be totally shocked if he was a world champion, unless it's a lesser championship like the universal title or whatever. I don't see him having any kind of character or fire, other than his hair. But I really hate ''just happy to be here!" wrestlers, they just seem like jobbers to me.
>>
>>1672733
The Styles Clash is 100% safe as long as you keep your head straight and don't hunch over.
>>
>>1672736
Oh, he will for sure be a future Universal Champion and/or WWE Champion. I have no doubts of that. Only way he doesn't is if he dies or gets paralyzed within this half decade.
>>
>>1672730
>>1672736
Sami works his ass off and has been routinely stealing the show every month since Mania. It's not a coincidence that most of WWE's MotY contenders that don't involve Styles involve Sami.

He'll be as huge as they let him be, his character is generic, sure, but that can be tweaked.
>>
>>1672749
Well I disagree, but if he succeeds I will be happy for his fans.
>>
>>1672749
>He'll be as huge as they let him be
Which will be about a third as huge as he deserves to be. He'll be switched in the main event picture when they feel like spicing things up.
>>
>>1672736
Look up NXT Sami. He was painted much more driven and motivated, damn-near obsessive about proving himself as the best.
If they let him bring that through again, and actually let him speak – because he's good when he plays to his strengths – he could kill it.
>>
>>1672757
It's leaked through once or twice. His promo to Owens on Highlight Reel was legit.
>>
>>1672757
>Canadian
>Muslim

Vince will never push him above the midcard.
>>
>>1672749
Dedication and skill does not equate to where you should be on the card, just ask Cesaro or Ziggler and his failed push.
Character is a huge part of mandrama, and Zayn is basically a happy go lucky guy.
>>
>>1672763
>Canadian
>Short
>Murderer
>Wrestlemania 20
>>
>>1672762
Yeah, when he's allowed to and has something of substance he comes through really naturally and passionately.
Though, there has been a fuck-ton going on, and they're trying to spotlight an entirely new cast. It's a little shitty, but I can't entirely blame them for leaving him on the wayside for now, considering you can pretty much just throw him no-build on whatever PPV you want and he'll give you your MoTN.
>>
>>1672763
Good thing Vince will be dead in the next 3 years
>>
>>1672763
>implying Vince never pushes Canadians

Look up Murderin' Jimmin Marvinluder, hit the shotputs and get a clue.
>>
>>1672766
At SummerSlam, I thought they were teasing him and Neville teaming up. I think that'd be a cool angle, for now at least.
>>
>>1672772
It would be nice as a short-term team to buffer the division. And if they let them be as good as they could with the tandem spots, they'd have no issue getting over like Kiddsaro did before them.
And the inevitable break-up and blow-off match (because WWE hates friendship) could set up a nice "I'm the best" "no, I'M the best" angle a'la their hype as fuck NXT feud.
>>
>>1672767
Vince is gonna be fine. I can see him living till his 90's.

I don't wish death on the guy, but I do hope he continues to loosen the grip he has on WWE's booking.
>>
>>1672708
>being this mad cause I like something about a wrestler
>>
>>1672780
You're not allowed to enjoy wrestling here unless it's big roided giants
>>
>>1672776
>(because WWE hates friendship)
Seriously, is anybody in WWE allowed to stay friends besides Dean/Roman and New Day? Even the former's up in the air after Dean put Roman's face on the mat like four times.
>>
>>1672297

>take established stars and give them a semiquick push to the top
>let them stay on top while they draw
>then feed them to the new talent and make new stars
>>
>>1672791
I was about to say Rybaxel, but then I remember that one segment that kinda satirized their treatment of post break-up tag teams, where Axel was acting amicable towards Ryback, and for no other reason than "I'm a face now", Ryback shit on their bromance and murdered him.
So, no, I guess not.
>>
>>1672590
>Nice argument

>>1672497
>>1672512
>Has done nothing but spout shit memes

Cringy fucker
>>
>>1672844
>>Has done nothing but spout shit memes
>memes
Not memes you fucktard,thats what they're saying when they have a mic in their hands
>>
>>1672824
when they ended their tag team it was on good terms because axel got lost in mexico and the based guy tried to find him but had to catch a plane and did singles matches since he didnt have a tag partner.
>>
>>1672777
I don't. With actual good writers he's a fantastic overseer who can bring out the best. See: How Smackdown is doing right now in terms of booking. He's still got it, he just needs people coming up with good ideas in the first place. Him having less control means more control to Stephanie, which is just about the worst thing that can happen. She's just like Dixie Carter was for TNA.
>>
>>1672612
>bray marks want more shitty boring promos that are all the same
>>
>>1672844
>getting worked like a complete fucking moron
>>
>>1672880
you're a pathetic mark if you think vince has any real creative input
>>
File: SuperSmugPepe.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
SuperSmugPepe.png
9KB, 401x367px
>>1672606
>outdated frog
>pepe is literally being discussed during the presidential election
>>
>>1672627
pretty insecure aren't you?
>>
>>1672959
>amerifat
>>
File: 1472309233086.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472309233086.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>1672970
>>1672606
It is more then a frog, it is a god. get your facts straight
>>
>>1672767
>implying Vince isn't the type of faggot that will live to be like 100 years old
Mark my words, Vince will outlive HHH.
>>
>>1672581
Merch sales and house show attendance don't lie.
>>
>>1672904
You're a retard that can't read. He doesn't input ideas, he okays stuff and throws out other stuff. If the creative team is garbage all you get is garbage, if it's good then he's a great guy at the top. Even fucking Russo admits he's great at that.
>>
>>1673017
>he okas stuff and throws out other stuff
>not creative input

Kill yourself my man
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.