[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, let's accept the fact that when Vince dies, WWE is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (45KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 416x416px
Guys, let's accept the fact that when Vince dies, WWE is gonna become a sinking ship, Stephanie will run the company to the ground, and Shane won't give a fuck. Triple H will have power, but Stephanie will always be the final word. Linda McMahon could give 2 shits about WWE.

Soon, we will have women wrestling main eventing WrestleMania, something that would never happen if Vince was alive.

Accept it guys, we all gonna wish Vince came back from dead to save the company. Based Vince will leave us to a WWE being headed by Stephanie
>>
"Based Vince" has been the one sending the company into the shitter for the past 15 years, dummy.
>>
>>1671063
All good things come to an end my friend
>>
This
>>
>>1671063
Oh well. Nothing lasts forever.
>>
>>1671063
God that belt looks infinitely better than the current version.
It's not even the logo. At least with this title you can actually see that it's made of gold
>>
Vince is on a steady stem cell injection plan

He's got another 20 years
>>
>>1671087
The big CHAMPION nameplate is an improvement, too.
>>
Puppet master that become a puppet
>>
>>1671063
>Triple H will have power

oh shit. wwe full of spot midget and vanilla monkey.
>>
>>1671063
Vince will not die within the next 10 years, relax.
>>
The beat way to watch wwe is on youtube, just watch a bunch of clips, that way you don't have to endure the shit that they cater
>>
Trump voters SEETHING itt
>>
>>1671125
That's literally how I follow wwe these days
>>
>>1671132
have sex
>>
>implying the company isn't already fucked

Wasn't Vince in charge for the last decade? He's why we're in the PG era right now. I have a great respect for him for what he's built and the memories I have growing up watching the show but jesus it might be time for some new blood as it is.
>>
File: WWE-Rock-belt_crop_north.jpg (64KB, 542x361px) Image search: [Google]
WWE-Rock-belt_crop_north.jpg
64KB, 542x361px
>>1671094
>>
>>1671230
If you took off the needless gaudy bling it'd be fine.

>>1671110
>last NXT Takeover was mainevented by Nakamura vs. Joe
>>
Vince will leave the company to Trump or his kids and they'll make WWE great again.
>>
This was discussed in another thread but does anyone not see the similarities between Dixie Carter and Stephanie McMahon?

>Spoiled rich princesses
>Annoying voices
>In wrestling business
>Won't listen to anyone's advice
>Insults audience's intelligence
>Has to have final word
>Addiction to being on screen way too much
>Horrible business decisions
>Contributes to bleeding out viewers
>Stubborn to the point of being a detriment to their own company

Maybe some Rock Star can come along and talk sense into Stephanie one day when her company is on its deathbed and convince her to fuck off before it is too late.
>>
>>1671241
>Donald "If you want Lucha Libre go to Japan" Trump
>booking a global wrestling promotion
>>
>>1671254
Steph grew up surrounded by wrestling unlike Dixie which makes Steph look even worse when you consider the fact that Dixie actually realized that she was killing her company while Steph hasn't realized that she needs to fuck off
>>
Iciw
Rap
>>
>>1671063
It's already a sunken wreck.
>>
>>1671269
>WWE
>wrestling

IT'S SPORTS-ENTERTAINMENT DAMMIT
>>
Won't Shane be running it? Shane seems like he'd be the better choice.
>>
WWE reminds me of Rohan from LOTR
>>
>>1671269
This.
>>
>>1671219
>Wasn't Vince in charge for the last decade? He's why we're in the PG era right now.
Vince never wanted an edgy show. His 1980s product was basically a children's cartoon.
>>
File: 1472183630083.jpg (63KB, 603x754px) Image search: [Google]
1472183630083.jpg
63KB, 603x754px
To be honest if every main-event would be Shinsuke/Joe tier and every women match was Asuka/Bayley tier WWE would have AE tier ratings .

Watching Summerslam after NXT meme Broklyn II was like watching Dragon Ball GT Super 17 after the Frieza Saga of Z.
>>
>>1671491
>Watching Summerslam after NXT meme Broklyn II was like watching Dragon Ball GT Super 17 after the Frieza Saga of Z.

Explain, is that a good thing?
>>
This isn't a bad thing
The moment WWE dies is the moment TNA and NJPW take over the wrasslin niche and it will finally be saved
>>
>>1671492
Most of the matches on the NXT PPV were good/great.

People got big entrances and of the people have a character. It had some pretty big moments like Hideo hitting the GTS or Nakameme breaking Joe's jaw (in kayfabe).

On SS literally nothing happend except Cena/Aj being fucking great and the ending which was shit but some retards think it was real.
>>
>>1671492
DragonBall GT is really, really fucking bad.

>>1671493
>TNA outliving WWE

maximum kek
>>
>become a sinking ship

It already has been sinking.
>>
>>1671230
That's the best looking championship WWE ever had
>>
If Shane runs the company, we will have one AJ v Cena tier main event at every PPV. If Stephanie runs the company, every PPV main event will be Charlotte v Sasha/Bayley/Becky for the Women's Championship
>>
>>1671493
I'm not a WWE fan by any means but I don't want to see it dead. There needs to be options for wrestlers and competition between companies.
>>
>>1671491
>To be honest if every main-event would be Shinsuke/Joe tier

Underwhelming and formulaic?
I honestly had more fun watching SS, if only for Cena/AJ. Nothing else that weekend touched that.
Brooklyn was pretty unmemorable. Only thing of any note at all was Joe/Nak.
>>
>Mr. McMahon
>Dying

haha good one
>>
Vince will outlive us all, mate
>>
>>1671068
It's not easy to keep fan interest in the longest episodic TV show. Kudos to Vince for keeping it relevant for so long.
Haitch and Steph have nowhere near the experience, the only way to stay afloat for them is to pander to the hardcore fans that will never leave. And they've been doing it for awhile incase Vinnie has to leave like giving skeleton indie Finn the first guy to hold the universal title, when they could've gave it to someone that the majority of fans know/enjoy.
>>
>>1672027
This is how I see it playing out if Haitch takes charge.
Mass-pandering to the overwhelmingly dedicated few, driving away the mass of casuals, retreating WWE to a less popular but arguably hotter and better product.
>>
>>1671132
http://www.walktallshoes.com/grow-taller.html
>>
Hopefully Based Corgan has made TNA decent again by time that happens.
>>
>>1671063
>WWE is gonna become a sinking ship

Sorry to inform you, but that ship is already taking on water.
>>
Vince is an immortal primordial being.

I don't think he CAN die.
>>
File: Cuz.gif (3MB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
Cuz.gif
3MB, 550x309px
>>1672027
Haitch already has more experience running an episodic TV show than Vince did when he started RAW :P

>when they could've gave it to someone that the majority of fans know/enjoy.

Because that's what the WWE has been all about these past few years: the fans' enjoyment.

>>1672031
>Mass-pandering to the overwhelmingly dedicated few
>driving away the mass of casuals,

WhatIs: Vince force-pushing Reigns?
>>
>dedicated few

LOL. Casuals barely fucking exist anymore because the average human being doesnt give two fucks about wrestling. The majority of WWE viewers are die hards and children(whos parents are usually die hards)

Theres more quality television on now. Nobody cares about WWE.
>>
>>1672113
Their #1 priority has always been catering to the majority of fans which are casuals, ignoring their tastes is the opposite of what you should be doing. I was watching SS last week with casuals and they laughed when I said Ziggler is gunning for the WWE title.
I even felt bad for the company so I said Finn won a title meant for lesser wrestlers like cruiserweights.
>>
>>1672117
>the average human being doesnt give two fucks about wrestling.

Coincidentally, this massive downturn in casual viewers happened just after WCW closed and Vince began putting on whatever show he wanted to.
>>
>>1672135
>majority of fans are casuals

see

>>1672117

Youre trapped in the early 2000's , Russo
>>
>>1672113
Vince has had his blips, but that's how I think it'll turn out with Haitch. The entire show changing air and becoming something more insular, almost clannish. Something soccer moms and jimjams can't touch upon.
>>
>>1672117
>casuals barely exist anymore
They changed their demographic to global rather than cater the majority which were casuals. Giving casuals a bone with guys they enjoy like Roman and Cena will obviously push them away because the show is filled with shit like indie fags and bland humour.
>>
>>1672146
WWE """"""comedy"""""" has lost more viewers then indie wrestler ever will
>>
>>1672150
Santino was actually a pretty fucking big merch draw.
And was surprisingly over internationally.
>>
>>1672141
They left because they changed who they cater for. If casuals enjoy a show they WILL watch it religiously like big brother. It started shortly after the new ECW ended.
>>
>>1672135
Nobody here cares what your idiot chums think, m8.

With the exception of The Attitude Era it's always been the WWE's #1 priority to put on a show that appeals to Vince McMahon.

>>1672146
Judging by the massive ratings drop that coincides with his main event push, your boy Roman doesn't appeal to anybody.
>>
>>1672117
>LOL. Casuals barely fucking exist anymore

18+
>>
>>1672146
Oh yeah, because tater tots and poopy fruity pebbles doesnt fall under the subject of "bland humor"

When it it all comes down to it.. its creatives fault and vinces lack of moving forward. Thats why the show is so shit.. The talent is all there.. and wrestling wise shit is good too.

But only like two people on the roster get to run wild and be free without reading a fucking shitty script. (Brock and Cena)

Stories are cookie cutter as fuck.. and all three shield guys are fucking failures
>>
>>1671346
Nope. Triple H cucked him to that spot.

That's why Shane left for so long. He saw Triple H rising in prominence while Vince over looked him. There's supposedly some genuine heat between Shane and Trips. Even in the Austin podcast Shane got extremely prickly when questioned about Triple H's role in the company while still insisting there was no heat there.
>>
>>1672146
spoiler: Romans trash and brought the ratings down even farther

stay delusional. Muh look
>>
>>1672159
It's no coincidence that the AE had insane ratings, with RA garnering alot aswell because it was AE on steroids.
Roman was an example having him on briefly won't do shit if casuals know the rest will be garbage.
>>
>>1672176
>have a 3 hour show
>hire a few casual favorites
>let's watch 90% shit and 10% gold
Casuals have no attention span to sit through that. They'd sooner watch Geordie shore.
Pajeets are a good medium for casual fans and they love Roman / cena
>>
>>1672183
Within a year of Attitude ending, the WWE had bled out two-thirds of the total wrestling viewership from the end of the Monday Night Wars.

Roman won't do shit for ratings because he literally appeals to nobody besides the most easily-worked of dumb marks. He's gotten some of the most pitifully low ratings in decades.
>>
>>1672202
99% of casual favorites won't do shit if the most of the show is catered to a different demographic. Its a terrible business model if you're only giving scraps to the majority of fans.
>>
>>1672198
>Pajeets are a good medium for casual fans

lel they will like any sub-mediocre shit WWE says they're supposed to, as you just proved by mentioning Roman.

Please, say another hilariously ignorant thing: list who on the current roster are "casual favourites".
>>
>>1672220
Hey, moron, the point I was making is that WWE put on what'd you consider booking for the "casuals" after the AE.

It fucking tanked their viewership and they haven't come close to getting back since.
>>
>>1672223
>they will like any sub-mediocre shit
So only Pajeets like the big bang theory?
>>
>>1672234
Reigns wouldn't be TBBT in this analogy. He's more like...a failed sitcom that didn't make it past Season #2.

>>1672235
You know somebody's BTFO when they start dipping into their hat collection.
>>
>>1671063
>sinking
It's already sunk.

Pro wrestling is not culturally relevant and it will never be relevant again. WWE is one step above anime in embarrassing hobbies.
>>
>>1672236
Your analogy maybe, even subpar shit outside of wrestling like CoD are filled with Indians.
Roman and Cena won't do anything themselves, you need at least half the roster as casual favorites like AE.
>>
>>1672233
No I said RA garnered alot, not more. The AE is easily the most casual.
>>
>>1672253
>>1672249
all the proof you need that this place has surpassed /mlp/ and /b/ as the most cancerous board.
>>
File: 1471298142277.jpg (90KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
1471298142277.jpg
90KB, 400x358px
>mfw The Walk Dead draws 15 million people to watch while WWE can barely get 2 million

>durpdurpdurp less people watch tv
>>
>>1672278
Exactly. The average individual doesnt care about pro wrestling in 2016. Times have changed and theres a million better TV shows on. I bet bar rescue gets more viewers. John Tafford is a bigger draw than Vinces abortion
>>
>>1672266
Pls newfriend, animals in hats spammer is an old /wwe/ staple

Other than one certain tripfag this place isnt that cancerous
>>
>>1672293
this entire board is dogshit. Contrarian shitposting and talking about farts.

/wwe/ was much better. Id take looking through an entire thread of scatposter and paige swedestalker than sifting through the overwhelming amount of dogshit thread on this shitty board.
>>
>>1672266
>/mlp/ and /b/
>outing yourself as a newfag

They're not nearly the most cancerous boards on 4chan.
>>
>>1672165
That's why I said that Shane doesn't give a shit, as soon as Vince is dead, in the first month he'll be paying respect to his dad and after that he's gonna fuck off, I think he's only there just to make the old man happy before he dies so he doesn't feel guilty about not making the old man happy before he died. People say Triple H is an egocentric jerk backstage, but who knows, I've never been backstage in any WWE event.
>>
>>1671063
>when Vince dies, WWE is gonna become a sinking ship
>become
Where have you been the last 10+ years lad?
>>
>>1671068
18+
>>
>>1671063
Dean ambrose is the wwe champion, under Vinces watch. Explain to me how that could possibly get worse?
>>
>>1673898
Only for another what, 2 weeks? He's literally only got it because Roman got suspended. Originally he was never going to get it, Smackdown was going to have the Universal belt, and AJ was going to win it in the match with Cena at Summerslam, so Dean was always supposed to be a midcarder, and he's going back there once AJ takes the belt off him.
>>
>>1672113
>reigns isnt a draw
>wwe network reached milestone day after RR
>LARGEST Mania turnout in history
>highest ratings of the three shields
>is one of few on the roster that gets genuine reactions every appearence
>house show numbers are solid with reigns
>etc

Drink Bleach
>>
>>1674481
>house show numbers are solid with reigns
Literally just not true. He gets Big Show numbers. Seth legitimately gets the highest house show attendance of almost anybody other than Cena.
>>
>>1671230
Would it look better with a gold background behind the logo?
>>
>>1672250
>le casuals like Reigns meme

How many times do you need to be told that's wrong before you figure it out?

He couldn't even sell more tickets to a house show AS the champ than Ambrose could in a town five times the size.

>>1673898
Braun Strowman: WWE Champion and PPV main eventer
>>
>>1674481
Seth's 1st night as WWE World Champ popped a higher rating than Reigns has ever drawn.

Reigns can't even outdraw HHH in 2016
>>
>>1673336
Shit, but that "sinking ship" has sold out arenas and stadiums way before 2006
>>
>>1671063
>WWE is gonna become a sinking ship
It's been a sinking ship for years now, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>1674951
>2 largest attended and highest revenue wrestlemanias in a row
>>
>>1674956
>record low ratings despite having zero competition
>>
>>1674988
>Competition

key that's sooooo 1998
It's not 1998 anymore, m8. WWE just like the NFL, MLB, NHL, UFC, and NBA is the main sport promotion in the sport.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.