[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Goldust one of the most underappreciated wrestlers ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Dustin_Rhodes_as_Goldust.jpg (165KB, 440x834px) Image search: [Google]
Dustin_Rhodes_as_Goldust.jpg
165KB, 440x834px
Is Goldust one of the most underappreciated wrestlers ever? He has a fantastic moveset which bridges power and flippy shit well, is great on the mic and had one of the most unique gimmicks in the business when he was laying the transexual shit on thick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ4z0-CNaJs
>>
Who?
>>
>>1666583
Of not for his drug issues early in his career, he would have been wwe champion. Goldie has always been solid on the mic as a face or heel. And the guy is guy entertaining. Also a damn good worker even know pushing 50. Not sure all time, bit top 10 for most underrated.
>>
>>1666583
He's cool. He should have had the strap as a transitional champ back in the 90s if only for one week.
>>
el oh el I completely forget about him and was thinking Jericho was the only Attitude era active wrestler still around
>>
One of those guys who aged like a fine wine and only got better as they entered their 40s instead of slowing down
>>
>>1666600
But yea Goldie is pretty underappreciated and deserves at least a Heath Slater sort of whimsical push.

He's too eccentric and sporadic to get anything more though especially with the PG rating
>>
>>1666583
>Is Goldust one of the most underappreciated wrestlers ever

no his brother is
>>
Absolutely underrated. Could have been so much more if he was as fit as he is now back then.
>>
>>1666615
F
>>
>>1666583
He's piledriver sucks though
>>
>>1666583
I saw him wrestle live last year. His timing and coordination were incredible, I can see why he was pegged for a big spot years ago. Pity he squandered it.
>>
golddust is a great character, an ultra wierdo faggot who embraced weirdness in the attitude era, back when fans would kill you for being such a thing, it worked good as a heel troll.
Also it was even funnier since he was dustys son.
Also i used to fap my little kid winky to Terrie runnels
>>
I kind of wish him and The Undertaker would've had some kind of feud in the Attitude Era. Both being so good in the ring and it would've been ridiculous perfect for how edgy and goofy the Attitude era was.
>>
Undoubtedly, the guy is quite good, hell, looking at the current roster this guy could be a main-carder, it's like one of the only 5 people left with both charisma and in-ring skill.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.