[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>For once, Vince goes out on a limb and straps a rocket to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Finn-Balor.jpg (15KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Finn-Balor.jpg
15KB, 642x361px
>For once, Vince goes out on a limb and straps a rocket to a flippy indie manlet to make him the top dog of the show
>Said flippy manlet proves Vince right once again about why he never invests into these injury-prone botch machines in the first place, because they always fuck up and are never reliable
Balor being a retard and injuring himself in the very match he was supposed to become the top guy will only reinforce Vince's notion about these kinds of wrestlers, in that they're just not worth it. Get ready for 10 more years of hosses and roided up freaks running the show thanks to this one stupid piece of potato shit.
>>
FACT: Finn Balor is the smallest particle that is visible to the naked eye.
>>
>>1666161
Based Balor unwittingly saving wrestling by being too green to take a bump lmao
>>
File: índice.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
>>1666171
You clearly never heard about your penis
>>
>>1666161
>Not blaming Seth "they told me I could become anything, so I became a Sin Cara" Rollins
>>
>>1666180
Sin Cara doesn't hurt other people though, just himself.
Unless he's in catering.
In which case he is shoot Rollins.
>>
You ruined it for you and your manlet friends, Finn.
>>
>>1666181
You're right in your retarded contrarian answer, Sin Cara does hurt others and himself.

So does Seth Rollins, thanks for the support, you stupid idiot.
>>
File: BEEEGi s sad.gif (2MB, 200x152px) Image search: [Google]
BEEEGi s sad.gif
2MB, 200x152px
>>1666179
>>
>>1666161
You cant blame Balor. Everyone from the indies does this all the way up to D-Bry, as you pointed out yourself in your OP post.
Maybe they should stop booking manlets who are too small to work as bouncers, let alone be a credible threat as a pro wrestler.
Hey here's an idea, maybe huge roid monstrers are draws because they are more credible.Maybe that's why VKM likes them, maybe that's why he beat everyone else and controls the biz.
>>
>>1666186
Quiet
>>
>>1666259
Seek height.
>>
>>1666267

Use your life for something other than disappointing your parents
>>
>>1666161
It's Jasethy's fault.
>>
>>1666270
Use your parents' disappointment in you as the motivation to kill yourself.
>>
>>1666161
SETH ROLLINS
>>
>>1666267
Quiet
>>
>Blaming Sef
>He injured himself two times in his NXT Championship run

Balorinas need to get a clue
>>
>>1666161
>Balor
>indy

OP a retard

>Randy Orton injured himself taunting + taking out the garbage
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.