[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the love of god, someone take the titles off these faggots.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: New-Day.jpg (71KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
New-Day.jpg
71KB, 642x361px
For the love of god, someone take the titles off these faggots. They have single handedly ruined the tag team division. Buried everyone including The Club.
>>
They're so cringe worthy
>>
Triple H ruined the tag team division by viewing it only as a way of getting individual guys over with protection
>>
File: Tuc0u7Y.jpg (498KB, 750x549px) Image search: [Google]
Tuc0u7Y.jpg
498KB, 750x549px
>I'm white and I cheer for the New Day
>>
Best thing in a while and on Raw in general. Wrestling is supposed to be ridiculous so stop being such uptight edgelords and go circlecjerk around The Revival if you're so desperate for serious rasslin.
>>
>>1661006
hello Tyrone
>>
>>1661006
Woo
>>
>>1661006
They can shuck and jive without hogging the titles for a full year. Give somebody else a chance. I doubt the titles play a big part in them being over.
>>
File: 1470252576555.png (167KB, 978x778px) Image search: [Google]
1470252576555.png
167KB, 978x778px
>>1661006
>>
there is no reason for them or any tag-team currently in the WWE to be champs for over a year
>>
Drop it to who, though?
Enzo and Cass
Club
The Golden Truth
Jeri-KO
The Shining Stars
Dudleys

The Club has just been beaten, Cass is already flirting with the main event, both members of JeriKO are too big for the tag division, the rest are joke acts and the Dudleys are in limbo.
>>
They are cancer
>>
>>1661381
Drop it to Jeri-KO

Like a consolation prize since they should both be world champ
>>
John Stewart ruined the tag division.
>>
>implying they've done more damage to the Tag team division than the last dozen forgettable worthless faggot tag teams that don't even exist anymore

Fuck off, they are based.
>>
Stop complaining, just now USO's become champion again.

Do you not understand the cancer we'd had to sit through
>>
>>1661006
t. cuck
>>
>>1661381
Actually the club won

And will probly get the belts
>>
>>1661381
>The Club has just been beaten

No? They won by DQ
>>
>>1661006

This right here. The New Day is why I started watching wrestling again.
>>
>>1661534
They're all forgettable because only The New Day of The Rope is allowed to get win.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.