[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Bull "Bull-Fit" Dempsey just blew the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: bull1.jpg (64KB, 593x682px) Image search: [Google]
bull1.jpg
64KB, 593x682px
Based Bull "Bull-Fit" Dempsey just blew the fuck out of Reddit.
>>
Not really
>>
>>1660612
rekt
>>
>>1660612

$hit son what Bully D been up to?

You know he would have been a good bodyguard type or even another Wyatt. But he's got an everyman shlub quality but not in a bad way at all. I mean you could introduce the guy as a total jobber and he would get over on the natural empathy of the crowd. He's endearing, and I think WWE really missed out.

Bull, if your reading this please try to find a home on either PGW or WCPW. I think you'd fit in best there and have decent exposure.
>>
>>1660612
Wtf I love nxt now
>>
>>1660653
>if your reading this

who do you think started this thread?
>>
File: 1472079615507.png (214KB, 1756x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1472079615507.png
214KB, 1756x1009px
wtf i like bull now
>>
Why'd he get released anyway? He was one of the few NXT guys that could have been molded into a main roster star
>>
>>1662075
Based Bull, reddit smarks are the worst of fans
>>
Did he just reply to his own comment with a :)? Fucking lol
>>
File: youfuckingsuck.png (1MB, 951x490px) Image search: [Google]
youfuckingsuck.png
1MB, 951x490px
>>1660612
>>
File: 7bc.jpg (44KB, 600x893px) Image search: [Google]
7bc.jpg
44KB, 600x893px
Reddit needs to have sex (they never will) and the people who moderate that forum for free need to honestly kill themselves so they don't contaminate the gene pool
>>
>>1662145
>nigger section

What did they mean by this
>>
>>1662210
They support Shelton Benjamin, I mean Apollo Crews
>>
>>1662091
Main roster star? Put down the joint dude. He was over in NXT because they flipped his completely unbelievable tough guy gimmick on his head. That shit wouldn't fly on the main roster, and his Bull Fit gimmick wouldn't make sense if he debuted with that.
>>
>>1662075
Can't blame him. Even though that board is filled with pointless AMAs from people you've never heard of, the ones you have heard of have the same questions:
>How big is Batista's dick?
>Would you rather fight a Khali sized duck or 100 duck sized Khali's?

Nice to see someone not take their shit and fight back. It's funny when they shit on someome on Twitter, then when they fight back they go into victim mode. Check the Sasha Banks/Eddie Guerrero/Chavo Guerrero thread.
>>
>>1662288
Reddit moderators are Frank the Clown level without the trustfunt.

They are obnoxious big headed twats who think because they have power over a forum of people they're truly something else.

These people need to have sex so bad they have a written history of their "leddit drama"

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/wiki/dramamania
>>
>>1662299
I appreciate you linking that, but I'm not going to read. However looking through that index, they fucked up every other month , and that sub grew exponentially since then. How embarrassing. Probably stopped updating it when they realized they fuck up too often.

What "power" do they think they have over people? The knowledge of knowing who the insiders are? Didn't they get in a lot of shit earlier in the year because a mod was showing screenshots of the insiders information to his buddies?
>>
>>1662334
They think they're cool because they have the access and ability to talk to wrestlers

Just like the Full Sail crowd, just a bunch of neckbeards who try to be in the business while the fact is they're nothing.
>>
>>1662345
I remember the time they sent a fruit basket to Haitch, then WWE thought reddit sent it and sent the admins free tickets to a show, they went and the mods got pissy. Good times.
>>
>>1662075

>betas have their feelings hurt to the point where the hugbox mod has to apologize

reddit is laughably bad everytime
>>
File: 1472054940162.png (886KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472054940162.png
886KB, 640x640px
bull's having his fun with marks with his non-answers, desu i could understand a little bit if they're upset over it. they gotta face they're dealing with an actual person in cases like these, not with a media guy from their team. that whole thing could've gone in their favor, since they're dealing with the dude himself. maybe he would've hung out with them to actually answer questions & shilled whatever after some time. same thing happened when some chikara wrestlers hung out on /wooo/ 4 or 5 years ago doing the same shit.

if they didn't wanna butter him up and kiss ass in order to get the scoopz they were hoping for, fine. to get at the guy because of the short answers hurting their fragile smark bones is bullshit.

perspective is a helluva drug, and these jabronis gotta get a clue & get on that shit

it's really silly honestly, these guys on places like reddit and /wooo/ being this full of themselves regarding the wrestling business (that 90% ain't even a part of aka a fuckin fan). like you have carter with his schizophrenic episodes, the typical tripfags, & shitposters here on this board, but odds are that none of them take their fuckin' """"""gimmick""""""" as seriously compared to the other places.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.