[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I take no great pleasure in saying “I told you so,”

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: bret-hart-seth-rollins-196451.jpg (101KB, 655x370px) Image search: [Google]
bret-hart-seth-rollins-196451.jpg
101KB, 655x370px
>"I take no great pleasure in saying “I told you so,” but if you’re a professional wrestler and you keep hurting opponents and or yourself, clearly you’re doing it wrong. I wrestled a very realistic and physical style and not once in 23 yrs did I ever hurt one opponent ever. Seth Rollins needs to improve his technique and become the safest wrestler in the business. I have great respect for Seth. I believe he’ll improve and hopefully stop hurting the talent before someone gets killed. Wrestlers have to trust one another. If a wrestler holds the life of another wrestler in his hands for the sake of his family, wife or children you plain and simply cannot drop it!"

>"I saw this coming" Hart continued. "If anything WWE producers are negligent for not speaking up about it to him already, instead they’re probably gushing with joy, slapping him on the back telling him “great job!” Bill Goldberg was similar. When I think of Samoa Joe nearly killing Tyson Kidd, then see him continuing to use that deadly finish of his, I just shake my head. It’s not real, it’s only supposed to look real, wrestlers are not crash test dummies!"
>>
File: 1471298142277.jpg (90KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
1471298142277.jpg
90KB, 400x358px
>>1660450
does anyone care about his opinion? i think not..when romen reigns has had more titles then you. your legends card gets revoked
>>
>>1660460
umm wrestling is fake bro
Title "wins" are not real
>>
>>1660450
Finn had his arm behind his back when he landed this one isn't even on Seth
>>
>>1660472
in cannon they are real fucking twit. that is liek calling game of thrones fake and none of those people are real, same with breaking bad. oh well they arent really making meth. your logic is that of a fly. we are talking about a show
>>
Finn fucked himself over by twisting his arm before the fall. If he just took it like the other wrestlers have done before he'd be fine.
>>
>>1660510
>in cannon they are real fucking twit. that is liek calling game of thrones fake and none of those people are real, same with breaking bad

But thats true.
>>
File: 1471824398167.gif (331KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1471824398167.gif
331KB, 500x411px
>>1660555
this. it was his first time wrestling seth so he didnt know what to do...Yet finn is such a good wrestler...
>>
>>1660510
Title changes didn't happen every 3 months in the Bret/HBK era you dumb cunt
>>
>>1660555
>shoulder first into the barricade, thrown by a 220 pound man
>fine
>>
>>1660450
regardless of whether he's right or wrong bret always seems to come off like the most bitter person in the world.

makes you wonder why he wanted anything to do with WWE or wrestling in general nowadays if he's clearly not over anything that was done to him in the past.

i still remember a interview where he was ranting about triple H like he killed owen.
>>
>>1661062
People intentionally keep interviewing him over things that upset him.
>>
>>1660450
>When I think of Samoa Joe nearly killing Tyson Kidd

Joe did this move millions of times. Tyson was the only one who got injuried so badly but it's not because of Joe, but because of Tyson being a fragile little fuck that spent more time injuried than actually wrestling.

But Bret will tell you otherwise because Tyson fuggs Natalya
>>
Well, there you have it, the goat has predicited Seth will kill someone. Who's it gonna be?
>>
>>1660570
exactly so bret had enough time to kill the company with the title on him.
>>
Still salty at Goldberg
Dafuq
>>
>>1661153
Have you not seen the footage of the incident?

Fat Joe doesnt snap back and get horizontal enough and Tyson lands all fucked up
>>
>>1660510
> cannon
Title reigns actually meant something in Bret's day dumbfuck
>>
>>1660460
>Roman Reigns has more title reigns than Bret Hart
Romarks actually believe that 3 is more than 5.
>>
>implying it wasn't a work
>>
Bret is ALWAYS right. BASED HITMAN

Jasethy marks in FULL DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
File: carl.jpg (40KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
40KB, 600x615px
And now everyone wants to take away the buckle bomb. Buncha fucking babies, all of you
>pic related
>>
>>1660450
Seth did nothing wrong. NOT A SINGLE GODDAMN THING WRONG.
>>
>>1660555
>>1660718
it isn't seth's fault that the manlet weighs 150 and can't take a fall correctly
>>
File: bret.jpg (144KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bret.jpg
144KB, 640x640px
>Bret is so bitter because he can never get over his true unrequited love
>>
>>1661482
He is actually the bitterest of old bitter bastards
>>
>>1661505
To be fair it'd be hard not to be bitter if you were Bret.
>>
>>1661208
They've stated repeatedly that it was just a freak accident and nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Tyson's neck would have gone no matter what move it was.

Brett is literally only bringing it up or even cares because he's married to his niece.
>>
>>1662084
>WWE would never lie.
>>
>>1660570
3 motnhs!? Title changes happen every 3 weeks now!
>>
File: flexkavana.jpg (17KB, 218x338px) Image search: [Google]
flexkavana.jpg
17KB, 218x338px
>Within one year
- Seth busts Cena's nose to make him look like Bailey
- Seth ends Sting career with an epic botch
- Seth INJURES HIMSELF AND PUTS HIMSELF OUT OF COMMISSION FOR MONTHS
- Now this shit with Finn

Say what you will, but when you are doing more damage then Ahmed Johnson within 365 days. You gotta really look at yourself Seth needs to go back to the basics and learn how to be a wrestler again. This ain't a main event guy

Bret ain't wrong.
>>
>>1662084
Why would the WWE make one of their paid talent and marketed/merched to FUCK people look bad?

Like Mick Foley putting over the new belt, when your under the thumb of the company, you are only going to say good things

Bret is a made man FAR AWAY from that shit, he can say whatever he wants
>>
File: bretn.jpg (280KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
bretn.jpg
280KB, 642x722px
>>1662152
>Bret is a made man
Bret is part of the wrestling mafia? I could believe it.
>>
>>1662149
>then
>>
>>1662158
The real NWO. Like the legit New World Order

Illuminati and shit.
>>
>>1662149
Stings botch was his own fault and he admits it. Also rollins knee was a freak accident. Could've happened to anyone.
>>
>>1662072
Because his career ended early?
>>
>>1662207
- Vince fucks you over
- Brother dies at company that fucked you over
- New company you work at does fuck all with you (Scott Hall always said Bret was always about being over, never about the money)
- Get career ended by green as fuck but over as fuck bison of a human being.
- Don't get to end your legacy proper.

(Even Shawn would go on to have a few more matches after Bret's return in 2010 before HE retired, imagine if Bret was 100% even in 2010....... one last match with him)

Yeah, i'd be a little pissed
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.