[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/2 4-reasons-that-will-prov

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ngbbs4683d6c9226c1.jpg (22KB, 329x398px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4683d6c9226c1.jpg
22KB, 329x398px
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/24-reasons-that-will-prove-that-chris-benoit-is-innocent.453787849/

>current year
>still believing Benoit did it

SHOWER
WEIGHTS
CLUE
>>
>>1659875
>still believing Benoit did it despite alll the facts that are out there
embarrassing, desu
>>
>>1659875
>not knowing that Kevin Sullivan is a secret member of the WWE board of directors
Only wrestling fans could be such credulous marks.
>>
Benoit called someone while he was in his house when his family had already died
>>
>>1659897
the murderers told him to call them and act normal because he thought they're still alive and would be killed if he didn't obey the killers
>>
>>1659898
That's fucking stupid, you're just fishing for answers now. You really think they'd take him hostage and then not let him see his family and he'd act cool
>>
>>1659919
Hi, Kevin!
>>
>>1659875
The illuminati lizard assassins did it to prevent any more roid related deaths and to finally make mcmahon clean up his act and to stop him from killing other wrestlers with his control freak carny methods of needing every one to look like roided up freakshows
>>
>>1659926
Good comeback
>>
>>1659931
tbqh benoit would have never gotten over if he wasnt roided up and intimidating
>>
>>1659934
That's exactly my point, they got rid of him because that sort of thing was encouraged in the business and it was killing a ridiculous amount of people in the process. He was the scapegoat to ruin and take all of the fun out of the WWE, but it also probably saved a lot of future wrestlers lives. I know some still roid or take other shit but I guarantee it's not as heavily or as prevalent as it was before Benoit and Eddie died.
>>
File: 1472156115216.png (886KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472156115216.png
886KB, 640x640px
Arn has a suggestion to all benoit defenders
>>
>>1661622
What a shitty image
>>
>>1659931
>>1659934
>>1659983

To be fair, Vince never asked a wrestler to do something he wouldn't do himself (i.e, inject himself with freakish amounts of illegal steroids)
>>
I could not believe the Benoit did such vile acts. Left me in state of shock. Could never recover from hearing such news. I had to stop watching wrestling for a while. Recovering from the dreadful acts took strength i will admit. But now all is well. We will move on from these tragic events and grow stronger. The WWE universe will never die.
>>
>>1659875
HIT THE SHOWER
GET A WEIGHTS
TAKE A CLUE
>>
I mean personally, I don't feel like Beniot was that kind of guy. I thought it was a hit job and framing. Hard to say I guess, other wrestlers have said that Beniot was two sided.

There used to be a video on YouTube that showed Sullivan's satanic ties to Vince and how they needed human sacrifice but it got removed by WWE. Also there's the whole Wikipedia edit controversy

Who knows?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.