[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Vince gonna make him wear a shirt upon his arrival on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Samoa_Joe_06_2015.png (1MB, 676x1455px) Image search: [Google]
Samoa_Joe_06_2015.png
1MB, 676x1455px
Is Vince gonna make him wear a shirt upon his arrival on the main roster?
>>
>>1659736
Hope not. Owens looks goofy as fuck wearing a shirt under his vest.
>>
Where's john cena
>>
nope
he's going to beat the shit out of Finn though, cause fuck creative actually trying to be creative.
>>
>>1659751
>wasting Joe's short remaining time on him carrying Finn through another feud

Please, enough of that.
Send him against guys like Zayn, Cesaro, AJ or Cena.
>>
>>1659757
Don't hate me, hate the booking and creative, nig.
>>
He's Samoan so Vince likes them to look fat.

Rikishi and Umaga were way more obese and their attire drew attention to that
>>
Raw or Smackdown?
>>
>>1659736
In their own words, can someone explain this guys appeal?

I've seen a lot of people say he's the next big thing, or the one to stop Lesnar, but he just seems like an overweight slob. (Admittedly only seen him at Takeovers)
>>
>>1659881
>I've seen a lot of people say he's the next big thing, or the one to stop Lesnar,

They're fucking morons and don't understand Lesnar's character.
He is great, though. He works an impactful, stiff style, and comes off as a vicious motherfucker of a Heel on the mic.
>>
>>1659881
He acts and fights like someone who really wants to hurt his opponents
>>
>>1659881
He acts and looks legit in the ring.
>>
>>1659881
You should of watched TNA and ROH back in 05
>>
>>1659736
No. His gut is smaller than Owens'. No way this guy is 282lbs.
>>
PLEASE ad him to raw, we need some good heels, not chicken heels.
>>
>>1659969
he is way taller than Owens
>>
>>1659881
He's hard hitting and a vicious heel. Great in the ring and can more than hold his own on the mic.

A lot of people will compare him to KO because le agile fat guys but I find him much easier to take seriously than KO, who is basically a comedy heel at this point. He's not as agile anymore but in his prime he was impressive. If he were younger maybe he would be the next big thing but those days are gone.
>>
>>1659736

Hey guys I just got off the phone with Samoa Joe, he told me to relay this crucial information:

"HEY /asp/ SEND MORE TWINKIES AND MAYONNAISE AND TOWELS FOR MY BOOB SWEAT"
>>
>>1659977
He couldn't be much more than 5'10'' which is pretty much the same height as Owens
>>
>>1659990
He's 6' 2"
>>
>>1660035
>billed heights
Look at him next to the actually 6'2'' Nakamura
>>
>>1659745
if you look through Owens's carrier he has been wearing a shit for most of his professional life. It's part of his character, it's how he presents his persona. While Joe has never worn one, he's not wearing one in NXT, i don't see why he would wear one once on the main roster.
>>
>>1659866
Smackdown so he can feud with BMJ or BMAJ
>>
>>1659751
>Samoa Joe beats up Finn in the hospital
Would mark
>>
>>1660761
>Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles for the WWE Title

WWE is fucking weird nowadays.
>>
What are the essential Joe matches from his Outlaw/LOLTNA days?
>>
>>1660845
His three five stars come to mind initially, for obvious reasons.
Joe vs Punk – they had a ton, can't remember the specific one.
Joe vs Styles vs Daniels
Joe vs Kobashi
>>
>>1660864
looking good, famfam
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.