[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, now that he's no longer ''the guy'',

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: reigns.png (173KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
reigns.png
173KB, 407x407px
So, now that he's no longer ''the guy'', what's the gimmick of this retard?

The Crowd Killer?

Because half of NXT and half of the women get better reactions than him.
>>
>>1659308
I can't believe he's half Italian.
>>
>>1659308

let him be a gigalo that sleeps with all of the divas and the godfather can be his manager
>>
His gimmick should be being a monster heel like Rusev. Instead it's being a boring heel because they think he's not a heel and so wont let him do fun heel things.
>>
>>1659308
>>>/woo/
>>
>>1659340
Good post bud. You showed him

>>1659308
He should be something that isnt a fucking face
>>
>no longer the guy
>literally main evented the 2nd biggest PPV of the year for the fucking US title
>>
>>1659352
>Summerslam
>US title
>>
>not the guy
>getting shot for universal title

How dumb are you?
>>
Well I think the whole idea of faces and heels should be left in 1985 but that's just me, enjoy your children's programming faggots.
>>
>>1659393
Huh?
>>
>>1659320
Im half italian
>>
I liek the Supermen Punch
>>
>>1659308
He is the guy. He's winning the Universal Remote next week.
>>
Reigns should be a monster heel and have this entrance song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0VE_66QM3c
>>
File: Chad Reigns.jpg (32KB, 342x482px) Image search: [Google]
Chad Reigns.jpg
32KB, 342x482px
>Cut the hair like pic related
>Remove Shield Vest

>Theme Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rzE-s6IE38
>>
>>1659308
Op you just stupid. Roman is still their guy. The last two summerslam matches were booked to make Roman look badass and lesnar to be a absolute beast. Roman is going over Brock screencap this now. Wrestlemania 33 the Big Dog slays the Beast
>>
>not the guy
>only draw on raw
>only member of the shield to actually draw
>in the world title picture
definitely not the guy. stupid idiot op
>>
>>1660124
This. He will go over with just two (2) spears
>>
>>1660133
Why Roman is a draw? Because some tween girls like him? It's not like tween girls are an important demographic for wrestling
>>
>>1659308
what happens if you like roman reigns?
>>
>>1659450
and full faggot
>>
>>1660224
Then your handler shouldn't be letting you use the internet unsupervised.
>>
>>1659308
He gets a louder crowd reaction than anyone on RAW. Boos are a reaction. As long as you hear something loud when you go through them curtains, you're doin a good job.
>>
>>1660076
That would be dumb. If it were me I'd put it on Rollins, and have Reigns beat him for the belt. As Reigns has never beaten Seth in a singles bout before.
>>
>>1660233
what do you mean handler?
>>
>>1659432
>he got worked
Stay mad, mark.
>>
His gimmick right now is stupid meathead, I guess, given that in kayfabe, he screwed himself out of a shot at the US Title by continuing to beat up on Rusev rather than let the match start.
>>
>>1659308
Obviously he's still the "guy" they're just bidding their time
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.