[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I honestly supposed to believe this auschwitz survivor can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (108KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 600x800px
Am I honestly supposed to believe this auschwitz survivor can realistically beat anyone?
>>
>>1659011
The divas are bigger and have more muscles than him
>>
>>1659011
This guy looks like a raging homo
>>
>>1659011
The state of the wrestling industry... embarrassing
>>
>>1659011
>implying this isn't the Twink Division
>>
>>1659011
He's not even Jewish you moron.
>>
>>1659011
I watched a couple of his matches trying to figure out what all the hype was about. He basically grapples a lot and folds peoples fingers as the announcers start screaming about him being an amazing technician and having incredible technical abilities.
>>
Pwg is the worst Indy garbage and a geek fest
>>
File: ItHurts.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
ItHurts.png
17KB, 882x758px
>he will actually win a championship in the wwe

You know I used to think Vince was a moron for getting big muscle guys, but now that I realize that the alternative are faggots like this, I am sorry for doubting you Vince

>tfw wrestling is going to die with vince
>tfw there is nothing you can do to stop it
>>
>>1659210
I remember an interview where Cody Rhodes talked about how dumb the whole "technical wrestler" garbage was. Even gave a story where early on he and another dude who also had amateur wrestling experience were competing in a bit of actual wrestling for fun, and some other wrestler comes over and sanctimoniously tells them they're "doing it wrong" because he thought they were trying to fake wrestling, as he'd never actually seen or learned how to actually wrestle someone.

Basically his point was either you're actually wrestling (which is completely different from the shit people like ZSJ do) or you're fake wrestling in which case what you should be doing is whatever you can to entertain the people who pay to see you (also not what ZSJ does) as it's all just fake wrestling.
>>
>>1659011
I adore indie wrestling and spotfests. A lack of them is why WWE is so boring usually, and yes I do watch WWE and have the network.

That said, Zack Sabre fucking blows. His matches are boring and so is he.
>>
thanks mr skeltal
>>
>>1659011
Why does this guy look slightly retarded, like Forrest Gump?

Maybe he could be Eugene Jr. or another half-retard, half-autist with his goofy ring style & overall appearance.
>>
>>1659011
>Am I honestly supposed to believe

>wrestling

You are fucking retarded for even making this thread.

God this is absolutely the worst board on 4chan
>>
File: 1462152044869.jpg (53KB, 682x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462152044869.jpg
53KB, 682x400px
>>1659275
>yes I do watch WWE and have the network.
>>
Drew Gulak is 10 times the wrestler ZSJ will ever be
>>
>>1659288
It would be like having Justin Bieber play as The Terminator. Its just not believable ya nerd.

Lifting weights should be mandatory to be in the WWE.
>>
>>1659290
Because WWE is eating all the best indie guys and they aren't going to stop.

AJ, Nakamura and dozens of others.Not even the shield were even "home grown". Who was home grown talent? Well the Miz I guess due to Tough Enough, and like two other people in the last 30 years. Even Macho and Hogan didn't start in the WWE. Macho started in GCW and Hogan in CWF.

Vince is going to eat the indies until there is no one to watch. Even Akira Tozawa and Omega will go over if some of their friends leave. WWE will be the only place to watch them.
>>
>>1659296
Reigns IS home grown. So are Enzo and Cass, and American Alpha, and Baron Corbin, and a bunch of other unimportant dudes. The reason it seems like the indie guys are the only guys is because they're so prominent, because they get pushed, and it's hilarious that you're going on about Vince "eating the indies" when it's Haitch doing it because he loves his indy midgets so much and wants them to succeed. Vince doesn't even watch other promotions.
>>
>>1659202
>(((Zack Sabre jr))) is a fine British lad, I swear!!1!
>>
>>1659011
Vince was right.
>>
This guy should should be in Raw already so we can see some instant classics. Sabre Jr. is awesome
>>
>>1659295
Funny when Ambrose is close to ZSJ lanket territory.

Aj looked like a tank next to him.
>>
File: pupper.jpg (49KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
49KB, 600x390px
>>
>>1659317
Several of those people were in the indies including American Alpha and Baron Corbin. You're just an idiot. Vince eats the indies constantly and you're wrong. Does he do it because Haitch tells him to? Yes. But his dad hired from the indies before Haitch was a thing.
>>
>>1660198
What breed of dog is this pupper??
>>
probably the worst wrestler in the world right now
>>
He should literally Hit the Gym and Get a Clue
>>
>>1660329
>good lifts """"""beagle"""""""
>>
>>1660381
Thats not a beagle, thats why i ask.
>>
>>1660390
Its a specific kind of beagle known for its glutes
>>
>>1660403
Kek
>>
>>1659254

>doubting Based Vince
>>
>>1659011
I'm going to sound so stupid, but what I liked about wrestling growing up was how massive this people are. They were intimidating and could beat the shit out of you with no problem at all.

All these Indie Darlings honestly look like I could beat the shit out of them now.
>>
>bends opponent's fingers backward
TECHNICAL WRESTLING WIZARD HOW THE FUCK DOES HE DO IT
>>
>>1660198
>>/reddit/
>>/suicidebooth/
>>
Thought i accidently clicked on /lgbt/ for a second
>>
>>1660256
>Several of those
>Literally just American Alpha
>Saying Corbin of all people wrestled the indies and then anyone else an idiot
Talk about stones and glass houses.
>>
>>1659294
Gulak is based, he should be wwe champion
>>
Is this the sort of trash Bongs actually like?
>>
>>1659011

He's a technical wizard. He uses his skill and technique to best stronger and larger opponents in the ring. Much like he uses his skill and technique to please stronger and larger (and usually hairier) men in the bedroom. He has 'the look'. The kind of look that makes you want to lovingly caress every inch of his soft, shaven body as he rides your dick and does all of this crazy flexible shit that blows your mind (and your load).

Tightest boipussy in the business. Push this man to the moon, brother.
>>
>>1662838
I heard the crowd at a recent RevPro show turned against him recently, so at least those fans aren't liking him anymore
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.