[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a wrestler alive who is a bigger mark for themselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: what a mark.jpg (59KB, 640x529px) Image search: [Google]
what a mark.jpg
59KB, 640x529px
Is there a wrestler alive who is a bigger mark for themselves than Seth Rollins? Does he know that he is a heel, and that his job is to be despised so that the fans will pull for the babyface in his matches? He could have generated mega heat by bragging about injuring Balor and reminding people that he ended Sting's career. But instead, he's worried that the next time he goes out people might be hoping he's the one that gets injured and tries to make peace with the fans.

This is far worse than the injury, because it's going to cost WWE millions. This stupid cunt needs to have it explained to him how the business works and if he refuses to try to make money he should get future endeavored.
>>
>>1658634
Remember when Scott Hall's alcoholism was turned into a storyline? Good tines...
>>
>>1658634
You leave your character in the ring, sperglord
>>
>>1658653
Good wrestlers live the gimmick 24/7
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 285x177px
>>
>>1658653
>Make sure to keep reminding the fans that this is FAKE. That way, they can get properly invested in the character and keep coming back for more.
Seth Rollins is everything wrong with wrestling.
>>
>muh kayfabe
Go back to the 80s gramps. It's a fucking TV show. I didn't see people demanding Bryan Cranston be Walter White in his daily life.
>>
>>1658634
That was easy
>>
ITT: Marks getting worked
>>
>>1658710

18+
>>
>>1658710
Why is his twitter Seth Rollins if its supposed to be his real twitter and not a fake twitter of his character?
>>
>>1658710
If he wants to pull a Hogan and have a twitter account as Colby Lopez where he expresses his gratitude to Fergal, that's fine. But his account is for the character and he had his villain character thank the hero like they're friends. That's going into business for himself.
>>
>>1658698
Alrighty then.
Judging by the way you're getting worked up about him, i think he's doing a pretty killer job.
>>
>>1658714
He's shitting on Matt Hardy
>>
>>1658710
Yeah, but Bryan Cranston posts shit under his real name not "Walter White"
Maybe Colby Lopez should separate himself from "Seth Rollins"

Fuckin' kid
>>
>>1658735
He's doing a terrible job. I don't want someone to beat him in the ring because he's telling me that it's FAKE. I don't want to watch his matches because he's injuring his coworkers. Basically, until Rollins gets sacked or quits, I'm not watching WWE.

(Good work, Colby. You sure worked the marks for money today.)
>>
File: Faggot.jpg (272KB, 966x1341px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot.jpg
272KB, 966x1341px
>>1658634
WITH A HEIGHT OF 6 FT AND A WEIGHT OF 235 LB

FROM CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA

BRET "THE SHITMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN" FART!
>>
>>1658759
legit kekked at shitman, read that shit in finkels voice
>>
File: AnotherFaggot.jpg (16KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
AnotherFaggot.jpg
16KB, 256x256px
>>1658770
AND INTRODUCING HIS OPPONENT

WITH A HEIGHT OF 6 FT 2 IN AND A WEIGHT OF 218 LB

FROM CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

C
M

KEK!
>>
>>1658741
And he's retarded for it because their characters are nothing alike
>>
>>1658634
>because it's going to cost WWE millions.
good christ, the bait on this board is getting sad.
>>
>>1658759
>>1658796
>Guys who don't particularly care if the fans like them or not
>bigger marks for themselves than Seth Rollins
Try harder.
>>
Kevin Owens tweeted a picture of himself at the hospital with Enzo and Cass and appears on UpUpDownDown
Corbin appeared on UpUpDownDown
Charlotte has tons of pictures of herself with fans.
Jericho has a fucking podcast.

I could go on, but my general point here is "stop being such a stupid fucking mark."
>>
>>1658653
no you bring an element of your character everywhere you go
>>
>>1658814
>Guys who don't particularly care if the fans like them or not
>They still bitch about "MUH WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENT" and "IM THE BEST THERE WAS AND EVERYBODY IS A FUCKING SHIT MUUHHH"
>>
Seth is usually one of the better guys to keep up his character in interviews
>>
rollins is probably thanking him for saying "I don't blame ya seth"

what little conscious he has was sated by those words
>>
When will they pull the trigger and turn Seth face?
>>
>>1658847
>I could go on, but my general point here is "stop being such a stupid fucking mark."
If I understand you correctly, you're saying that this is what the WWE is like and I should just accept that and give them my money, rather than turning away in disgust and choosing other entertainment? Someone here is being a stupid mark, for sure.

As a counter-example to this worship of the accomplished fact - and particularly pertinent because you brought up Jericho's podcast - remember the interview with Broken Matt Hardy, entirely in character? That stood out. It elevated a guy who has basically no machine behind him and helped to lift the ratings of the show featuring him.
>>
File: Guey Whyatt.jpg (39KB, 606x224px) Image search: [Google]
Guey Whyatt.jpg
39KB, 606x224px
>>1658714
>>
File: 1322521120842.jpg (4KB, 200x108px) Image search: [Google]
1322521120842.jpg
4KB, 200x108px
>>1658634
Seth is over regardless of his attempts to be heel. This is just so fans know that Seth isn't trying to purposely hurt wrestlers after 2 got hurt.

Also really? cost wwe millions? Seth Wrestling probably helps more than anything, no matter his heel status.
>>
>>1658908
>turning away in disgust
You're talking about a fucking tweet, lol.
>>
>>1658963
i love how Rollins is basically the reverse reigns

no matter how hard he tries as a heel he can't get the crowd to boo him
>>
>just now realizing Jasethy is boring and uncreative

There's a reason he was the weakest link in the Shield
>>
>>1658741
>>1658805
Plus they fucking flat out ripped off the final deletion (while doing it ten times worse)
>>
Guys, he was thanking him for the new opportunity at the title obviously. Jeez.
>>
File: 1471894417699.jpg (28KB, 463x396px) Image search: [Google]
1471894417699.jpg
28KB, 463x396px
>>1660438
pretty sure it is because he saved a wrestlemania by himself, held the title looking like a complete tool which he deserved more. so more dues paid/sympathy. gets hurt in the prime of his title run and gets it stripped away, and has a hero welcome. honestly WWE has made him look like the most over babyface while he throws out heel lines for no reason.
>>
File: 1467945732225A.png (199KB, 459x382px) Image search: [Google]
1467945732225A.png
199KB, 459x382px
>>1658949
I love how Matt is just using the Benjamin account to shitpost about WWE.
>>
>>1658653
>all the best and most succesful wrestlers either lived the gimmick 24/7 or became their character
You're a stupid idiot
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.