[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw this guy dislocated his shoulder >immediately popped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: rsz_finn-1.jpg (69KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_finn-1.jpg
69KB, 940x545px
>mfw this guy dislocated his shoulder
>immediately popped it back into place
>continued the match like it was nothing
>and won

FUCKING BASED
>>
File: rawcucks.png (167KB, 978x778px) Image search: [Google]
rawcucks.png
167KB, 978x778px
>>1656381
>>
>>1656381
What did you expect him to do? Hes been working his entire fucking life for that opportunity , is in front of 40k fans and millions watching on television. Hes a professional thats what your supposed to do. Anybody on the roster would have dont the same thing.
>>
>>1656382

man I watch both shows but you have to admit it takes balls to do that
>>
File: rawnig.jpg (81KB, 754x724px) Image search: [Google]
rawnig.jpg
81KB, 754x724px
>>1656385
>>
>>1656381
ya seem to be confused, lil guy
allow me to help ya
this is a smackdown live board, so ya cant go posting ya boring vanilla nobody rawtist wrestlers
ya very welcome
have yaself a nice day
>>
>>1656388

do you have anymore of this for both shows

I want to step up my shitpost game
>>
>>1656384
Kevin Nash wouldn't of done that, Sin Cara wouldn't of done that, CM Punk wouldn't of done that, I can think of quite a few who would end the match because of a torn muscle or whatever.
>>
>>1656381
BACK TO THE BINGO HALLS
>>
Anybody got the webm of the powerbomb spot? I remember seeing a significant lump on his shoulder after it hit the barricade
>>
>work hard your entire life to get to wwe
>finally make it
>work hard on nxt to get to the main roster
>get called up
>get a huge push as the company is clearly behind you
>get injured by some fuckwit
>fight through and become champ
>have to vacate your champion because of the pain

I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
Do you think Vince regrets giving him the biggest push ever now?
>>
File: 1463972250345.png (307KB, 381x569px) Image search: [Google]
1463972250345.png
307KB, 381x569px
>>1656381
>and won

Lets be honest, we know who the real winner of that match was
>>
>>1656467
Based Seth
>>
>>1656472
>>1656473
>implying they will give it to seth after injuring who was gonna be their top guy
>>
>>1656480
I'd rather they not I'm tired of him.
Still based that he shelved Finn tho
>>
>>1656480
Well if they want to push back finn come royal rumble or WM, it's better Seth win it next week so the feud will makes sense.

Option B, transitional face champ for 3 or 4 months, then dropping it to Seth for finn/Seth. Which will mean roman or Big cass will win next week. Only problem roman is supposedly still feuding with rusev, and Big cass is Big cass.
>>
File: Neckbeard.jpg (9KB, 237x279px) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeard.jpg
9KB, 237x279px
>>1656520
>Still based that he shelved Finn tho
>>
>>1656537
>seething
>>
File: image.jpg (352KB, 845x709px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
352KB, 845x709px
>fast forward through a boring title reign because he injured himself

Raw is on life support but atleast it'll be less of a snooze fest now.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 600x400px
>>1656381

>Prasising le flippy vanilla potato midget demon king.
>2016.
>KYS RAWtist.
>>
>>1656381
Seth is the next Triple H. I mean, we were basically told this was the case, but now it's really starting to show. Because obviously they told him Finn was going over and Seth was like, okay....I'll just have to injure him to make him vacate the title, and then I'LL become champion.
>>
>>1656433
>wouldn't of
>>
>>1656820
>Seth is the next Triple H
I agree, he fucking sucks.
>>
>>1656381

He literally got the fastest push anyone has ever gotten in wwe history
>>
>>1656578

>RAWtist

You really need to get some friends.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.