[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Would it be possible for a real bad guy, let's take Steiner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: popp.jpg (14KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
popp.jpg
14KB, 320x220px
Would it be possible for a real bad guy, let's take Steiner in his heel prime, to fit in the "new era?"

Is there anyone that could believably compete with such a force of nature? No one could compete on the mic and ring work would look ridiculous.
>>
>>1652200
Real bad guys aren't allowed

Steiner was a big violent bully and that's not allowed on TV
>>
He would only be able to work Lesnar
>>
If Ryback hadn't been such a little bitch he could have easily assumed this role.
>>
WTF those arms
>>
>>1652327
Hey, this might be a good thing. Get bork out of his suplex shitty rut

>>1652268
>bad guys aren't allowed
Is there anyone close to being a real bad guy that poses a threat to anyone anymore?
>>
>>1652358
Was ryback ever a beastly heel?
>>
>>1653119
yes he pinned john cena clean
>>
>>1652200
Is he natty?
>>
>>1653376
OF COURSE HE IS
>>
Obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI
>>
>>1653376

He's never failed a drug test
>>
>>1652200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAtJHUjjdEQ

MAN U AINT BIG POP IMMA BIGBADBOODYDADDY UNNAGOMA UNSTOPPABUH

I dunno. I think him and Enzo on the mic conversing would be a better 3 hours than Raw as it is now.
>>
>>1653734
YOU SEE I COME FROM A HIGHLY EDUCATED UNIVERSITY

If Raw was three hours of open-mic Steiner it would be 3000% better than what we have now.
>>
>>1653812
So true. We could even have Bully Ray Dudz backing him up, reminding him that freaks are good, gotta speak english, and who in the crowd taught who to suck what and what their relationship is.
>>
>>1653835
I'd like to see rollins challenge Steiner, walk to the ring, and then just turn around and go to the back with his tail between his legs
>>
>>1653734
What would he call enzo? zone? fresno? ez a moron?
>>
>>1654748
Endo, Endope. something dumb like that but ITS STEINER.

>DIS IS WHERE YOU WINNAN ENDS DOUGH
>>
File: 1470804908356.gif (1002KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470804908356.gif
1002KB, 500x250px
>>1652363
HE'S THE MAN WITH THE LARGEST ARMS IN THE WORLD
>>
>>1654762
Did BPP go to town on that kids mom afterwards? He cried twice in one day but had a hell of a story for show and tell
>>
>>1654762
That's when Daniel decided to become a wrestler after meeting big sexy and big poppa pump
>>
>>1654934
Which daniel?
>>
>>1653654
Reminds me of the dub dubs
>>
>>1653674
Because he never taken one!
>>
Brock Lesnar is literally a carbon copy of BPP era Steiner, but with two alterations:

>No freedom to talk on mic
>Is aggressively homosexual rather than aggressively heterosexual

No doubt this is to make the character appeal to Vince's personal tastes.
>>
>>1654945
Daniel Benoit
>>
>>1655300
Full house dubs can't lie
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.