[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In all seriousness, what can this guy do to improve. Wade Keller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: sd_dean_ambrose1-970x545.jpg (95KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
sd_dean_ambrose1-970x545.jpg
95KB, 970x545px
In all seriousness, what can this guy do to improve. Wade Keller says that he doesn't see Dean as world champion material and that his character isn't world champion material either. Is Keller right? If so, what can be done for Ambrose?
>>
The "le whacky crazy man" gimmick ran its course a long time ago
>>
>>1650984

>>
>>1650984
Yes, he's right. Dean is just boring. You can't give someone a personality so I think they should just fire him.
>>
>>1650984
Have him continue his nigh-patronizing, aggressive and condescending character he's been showing since the brand split. The guy who will talk down to, belittle and berate his opposition to get in their head, fights tooth and nail, yet fairly, because he earned his spot and is massively protective of it.
But, more importantly.
Teach him how to fucking wrestle.
>>
>>1650993
What, you don't like his ''Baby Slaps to the tummy" offense!?
>>
>>1650991
>You can't give someone a personality so I think they should just fire him.
Cesaro should pack his bags then.
>>
>>1650984
Yeah but Bobby Zangoni says that Dean is the greatest thing to happen to wrestling since SCSA.
>>
>>1651005
At least Cesaro brings it in other departments and is a reliable workhorse, Dean's got NOTHING to offer.
>>
>>1651005
Definitely. Fuck Cesaro, he's even worse.
>>
the problem was that his first feud as champion was against dolph ziggler

he will be fine once he has an actual opponent
>>
>>1650984
Honestly, his gimmick is fine. The Lunatic Cringe stuff was left behind months ago. Wade is a stupid faggot.

But his wresting skills are JUST-tier. You don't need to be a technical god to be a good champion but holy fuck, I die inside every time he throws a punch.
>>
I think he's good championship material, but the dirty deeds being presented the most devastating thing ever bothers me, and his wearing jeans in the ring, I like how he brought up actual struggles Ziggler has had like being a mid carder for years.
Of course I hate Roman and Rollins, I think Rollins is boring.
>>
>>1650984
He should learn how to do at least 5-7 actual wrestling moves, and beat people up all the time like a real lunatic, get disqualified as champ a lot.
>>
File: 1448859672744.gif (1MB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448859672744.gif
1MB, 198x200px
I don't know why this meme has come around, you faggots were marking out hard when he cashed in and won the belt. Dean is great on the mic, he has a good anti-hero gimmick, and he always puts on a solid in ring performance. His match with Dolph was awesome, the crowd was dead because they had been sitting there for 4 hours already and WWE booked the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match in the fucking midcard.

To make his championship reign better, they need to let him actually be crazy. He should be beating people up backstage, hitting people with chairs, going off ladders through tables, fighting in cages, etc. Every match he has at a PPV should be an extreme rules blood bath, because that's the type of character that he's built. It's hard to buy him as this unhinged lunatic when he only wrestles standard DQ pinfall matches.
>>
He can gain some talent, charisma, and mic skills
>>
File: pepe ford.jpg (226KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
pepe ford.jpg
226KB, 1000x665px
>>1651032
>he has a good anti-hero gimmick, and he always puts on a solid in ring performance

ya gotta gimme some o dat gud shit ya smokin famdango
>>
Dean Ambrose was a mistake.
>>
>>1651036
You can gain some sex, weights and a shower.
>>
>>1651032
>great on the mic
When? Back when he was US champ?

>good anti-hero gimmick
It's just as hamfisted as Roman's anti-hero gimmick

>always puts on a solid in ring performance
He's limited to a shitty moveset and his matches are boring. He always puts on an average performance at best.

>His match with Dolph was awesome
Just not true. It was boring, botchy and did nothing to help either of them.

I agree with your second paragraph though.
>>
File: 1471978969064.jpg (43KB, 717x532px) Image search: [Google]
1471978969064.jpg
43KB, 717x532px
>>1650984
>deanetty fans
>>
>>1651032
Hey, that's not fair, I've been shitting on Dean for years, don't lump me in with those that only now are realizing how shit he is.
>>
>>1651005
Cesaro might be boring but at least he's a good worker with an entertaining moveset that makes him a solid hand in the midcard.

Dean Ambrose is neither of those, he has zero redeeming qualities. I hope AJ buries him tonight so I don't have to put up with his dogshit title reign until Backlash,
>>
Nigga nobody cares what Wade Keller thinks and nobody cares what you think

I like Dean, he's not the best guy on the roster but he's good enough for me

You Attitude Era cucks need to get a life and stop watching already, Dean will never be able to do the crazy shit Austin did on TV

and stop shitposting Carter Jasethy sucks
>>
>>1651156
No, he can literally do all the stuff Austin did, the difference is it wouldn't be entertaining if he did it because he's not entertaining.
>>
>>1651148
>he has zero redeeming qualities.
That's just not true. His mic work easily shits on most of the roster barring Bray and Cena, he's one of the most over acts in the entire company, possesses way more charisma than anybody on SDL now that Cena is gone and he has one of the best finishers going that isn't some flippyshit. Quit the hyperbole and kill yourself.
>>
>>1651161
>Memestin 3:16
>entertaining

Wew not even the Deanetty fan but stop
>>
>>1651170
literally the most entertaining and over person in the history of professional wrestling
>>
>>1651169
>Ambrose has mic skills
That's a weird way to refer to stuttering mumbles. As far as being an over act, people pop when the first note of his theme hits and then fall asleep for the rest of his participation, that's not being over, that's being a meme like Bobby Roode.
>>
>>1651209
The Rock.
>>
>>1651211
>That's a weird way to refer to stuttering mumbles
Still better than Jasethy's Groundhog Day promos, Carter.
>>
>>1651214
lol kill yourself faggot, nobody would know who he was if it wasn't for austin
>>
>>1651169
He's a mumbling autist who got exposed hard by Stone Cold.
>>
>>1651223
>Carter
>The guy whose entire gimmick is liking Dean Ambrose
Jesus fuck, you newfags are aimless.
>>
>>1651211
Anybody booked and forced like Dean would get over as much as he's over now. WWE can force pretty much anybody and to think that Dean is responsible for any of his success is fucking stupid. If he retired tomorrow nobody would remember him by this time next week.
>>
>>1651227
Nobody knows who Austin is now.
>>
>>1651240
Do you enjoy being a brainless retard?
>>
>>1651243
He's more over than Rock, that's for sure.
>>
>>1651256
Why do you think I'm a Dean Ambrose fan?
>>
>>1651263
Even Autism himself would laugh at this.
>>
>>1650984
Get a new gimmick. It's hard to be a lunatic in a PG show that's for kids.
>>
>>1651237
Hi Carter

We know you're a falseflagger no need to keep trying to force the gimmick
>>
>>1651240
>WWE can force pretty much anybody
This clearly is not true. Like, the best possible example you could ever get is proving you wrong: Roman Reigns. Deanetty has been forcefed to us only half of the extent that Ramen has and Dean is way more over.
>>
They need to stop scripting him as a wacky and crazy cartoon sitcom character and let him be Moxley.
>>
>>1650984
Who cares what an irrelevant retard like Wade Kellar thinks?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.