[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I pretty much never see /asp/ bitch about them Does that mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Enzo-Big-Cass.jpg (89KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Enzo-Big-Cass.jpg
89KB, 1200x675px
I pretty much never see /asp/ bitch about them

Does that mean they're GOAT?
>>
They were alright when they debuted but Enzo's fire has burnt out pretty quickly
>>
Enzo needs ta gain height
>>
Enzo has a face only a blind person could love
>>
Then you need to lurk more, because there were lots of threads about how shit Enzo in particular is. Hell, even Reddit is getting fed up with them.
>>
Nah Enzo is a manlet and shit in the ring. He's annoying now as well.

Only Cass is based.
>>
>>1650303
good mouth piece in enzo, big cass is a giant and is pretty good in the ring and is good on the mic. They are good but hopefully they dont run them into the ground like WWE is prone to do.
>>
Enzo can't wrestle and Cass can't cut a promo. Together they make one decent wrestler.
>>
>>1650303
You clearly aren't paying attention, OP.
>>
>>1650303
Enzo is the male equivalent of Sasha Banks
>>
>>1650303
>pretty much never see /asp/ bitch about them
you haven't been in a gamethread recently have you
>>
File: latest.jpg (100KB, 581x800px)
latest.jpg
100KB, 581x800px
>>1650378
This, they are the master and blaster of wwe.
>>
>>1650303
>I pretty much never see /asp/ bitch about them
>being this new
>>
>>1650388
Whoa, don't be so harsh on the dude
>>
They're fucking terrible New Age Outlaws wannabes. /asp/ does the right thingb by largely ignoring their trashy offerings.
>>
>>1650303
Nope.

Two below average midcarders, with a gimmick that will get old before the end of this year.
>>
they both fucking suck and enzos promos is all they have going for them.. and even those are getting stale really quick.

Both are horrendous in the ring.
>>
>>1650303
like the modern new age outlaws, except enzo either cuts better promos then rodd dogg or shit ones with cheap pops, and Cass is better on mic than gunn but far worse in ring.
>>
0 Dimes
>>
>>1650318
>Big Cass
>good in the ring
>and good on the mic
>"good"

Wut?
>>
>>1650303
People here are all in a race to be the first to turn on something good.

If this board was around during the AE, it would have crapped all over the New Age Outlaws within a month or so.
>>
>>1650313

watchu talkin bout hayta, his baby-blues are byootiful
>>
File: 1329960258404.jpg (35KB, 298x292px) Image search: [Google]
1329960258404.jpg
35KB, 298x292px
Enzo
>mic skills: 7/10
>ring skills: 3/10
>height skills: 1/10

He's a manlet who can't wrestle but can cut a decent promo when needed. 30 years ago he'd be a manager.

Cass
>mic skills: 2/10
>ring skills: 6/10
>height skills: 9/10

He's an OK wrestler who's tall but he can't cut a promo worth shit. He'd be a lot better if Vince would drop the Guido gimmick and just push him as a beast.

The best thing for his career would be to blindside Enzo and get some heat and then push him against more talented wrestlers who could carry him in matches.
>>
People underrate their ring ability because it's easy to say "Good promo guy and tall guy but no ringability!" even if it's not true. They're fine in the ring. Comparisons to NAO really aren't fair because these two are miles ahead of Road Dogg in ability.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.