[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/. I had a dream last night. My best friend since middle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (15KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 184x184px
/asp/. I had a dream last night. My best friend since middle school and I had made it.
So we'd made it, right? We're hugely over in NXT and my bud got called up to the main roster. He brought that Rebel Team spirit with him and was a massive thorn in the Authority's side. Finally one night after he'd finished a match, H and Stephanie came out and introduced a mysterious masked enforcer who then just casually took him out with one single move. This continues for the next couple weeks until he calls the guy out to face him at the next pay per view. PPV comes around, he comes down to the ring. Authority theme kicks in and out comes the enforcer. He gets down to the ring, music stops and my buddy cuts a promo wanting to see the face of the ass he's gonna kick. He reaches up to grab the mask and, big reveal, my theme music kicks in and IT WAS ME ALL ALONG! I look just utterly broken/guilt ridden. This was my only chance to make it to the main roster. I had to become their bootlicker. And we put on a hell of a match for the next thirty minutes, dropping finishers on each-other like crazy until finally he gets me with some kind of submission. He's victorious, Steph and H are furious, and I'm...smiling? The crowd is going absolutely nuts. Then cut to the next night on Raw, H is gonna shitcan me back out because I failed, tears up the contract we'd signed. Friend shows up. That was a copy of the contract, his lawyer has the real one, they can't fire me "You're muh bro, broh" Rebel Team hoots offscreen like Daffy Duck.

And this will never happen.
>>
Have sex
>>
>>1650105
seek female contact
>>
Autism
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.