[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After injuring multiple people with this move will wwe do the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

After injuring multiple people with this move will wwe do the right thing and force him to remove it from his set?
>>
Maybe they will, but this one was on Finn. I've no idea what he was doing keeping his arm out like that. Loads of wrestlers have taken the move fine, did he do it on RAW?
>>
They should just fire him
>>
>>1649636
No, it wasn't. The idea is to catch yourself on the apron.

He threw him too early, too low, and at the wrong angle. Watch it again. For a move so dependent on transferring momentum by spreading it through the arms and down the back, getting slammed at the wrong angle and on your shoulder can't fucking happen. Seth has shown time and time again that he gets lost in the fucking moment and doesn't act safe.
>>
Watch it again. Finn turns himself partially around to see where he is landing. This causes him to hit the barricade with his shoulder.
>>
>>1649698
Because he was thrown too early
>>
>Remove Curb Stomp because you're afraid of people imitating it.
>Seth's Pedigree looks like absolute hot garbage
>The move that was actually dangerous was the Buckle Bomb
woo lad.

Ditch the Buckle Bomb, give him back the curb stomp.
>>
>>1649706
He would have been fine if he landed square. He overreacted and got himself hurt.
>>
>>1649716
How can you land square when you were thrown at a corner and on your shoulder?

State of this board, I swear
>>
Holy fuck will you pussies please stop complaining about the injuries?

Fucking faggot babyface marks
>>
>>1649716
the move can also cause hip injury, it's just unsafe as fuck
>>
>>1649628
Sting and Finn injured themselves. The move's cool. I hope not.
>>
>>1649628
The problem is that he's a skinny manlet, meaning he doesn't have the power to throw people properly. He should gain height and hit the weights, and then it won't be a problem.
>>
>>1649722
He wasn't thrown on his shoulder. He turned to look behind him causing him to impact with his shoulder. Can you read?
>>
>>1649716
There's no "landing square" when he's thrown in to a corner, on his shoulder m8
>>
File: A+ Pleller.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
A+ Pleller.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
>>1649685
>seething for six months
>>
>>1649731
Can you fucking see? He was clearly thrown too low, on to his shoulder, and earlier than expected.

It was obviously Seth's fault. The hoops you're jumping through to make it look like Seth didn't get caught in the moment are incredible. Get a clue.
>>
File: Superplex Falcon Arrow.webm (3MB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Superplex Falcon Arrow.webm
3MB, 640x400px
>completely carried Finn
>Finn's the one that hurt himself

DA
M
A
N
>>
File: 1469511891471.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469511891471.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
>BRING BACK THE ATTITUDE

>STOP BEING SO RECKLESS AND DANGEROUS

>ALLOW ME TO EXPRESS MY SUPERIOR INTELLECTUAL ABILITY OF ANALYZING EVERY MOVE WHILE EXPLAINING IT WITH CONTEMPT
>>
>>1649741

>mah demon king
>>
>>1649767
>get fucking told
>i-i didn't c-care about the argument anyway
Wew lad
>>
>Seth breaks Cena's nose, ends Sting's career, dislocates Balor's arm
>Jasethy fags WILL defend this
>>
>>1649772
>y-you got told
>implying there is even a reason to argue when you have Finn's dick shoved down your throat

Hey I guess the little manlet has to have company for the next 6 months.
>>
>>1649787
Mind to get some anusal for that bottom
>>
>>1649714
This. Curb stomp never hurt anyone
>>
>>1649797
Mind to get sex?
>>
>>1649818
Scathing.
>>
>>1649821
SEETHING
>>
>>1649828
Muh last word
>>
>>1649850
Mine too.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.