[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone watched this yet? If so, did you make it through the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: First_Look_-_Holy_Foley.jpg (151KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
First_Look_-_Holy_Foley.jpg
151KB, 768x432px
Has anyone watched this yet? If so, did you make it through the whole thing? It looks more cringe that then Edge & Christian show.
>>
Why do they make this shit?

Do they think there is a direct crossover between wrestle fans and shitty Reality fags?

Did they look at Hogan's shitshow and think that it was a hit because Hogan was himself a wrestler, and that was the vital ingredient - rather than the fact he was a global icon for 2 decades?

It's kind of retarded, insulting, and a waste of money for WWE to think wrestling fans are going to watch garbage television solely because a guy who did some wrestling is featured in it.
>>
>>1649063
It makes you wonder though. They must be able to see what shows are hits and what sink. You would think things like their 24 series and Table for 3 would be popular, because they offer insight into the wrestlers and the business rather than poorly scripted reality shows.
>>
>>1649051
I kinda enjoyed it, some parts were super scripted and the family couldn't act the way they should have. Foley comes across as a creepy child molester, Noelle comes across as an idiot who can't act. The two kids come across as 6 year old shit for brains. The wife comes across as a high strung klepto. Dewey comes across as an alright kid but the way the show is put together it's like his job at WWE is only for the show and he'd rather be in a basement smoking weed and playing vidya.

The story arc is terrible cause Noelle is terrible in the ring, they give no reason to care about Frank and Dewey seems ashamed of his Dad. It also seems that WWE dressed Noelle is booby tops, he tits look veiny aswell.
>>
>>1649063
>Do they think there is a direct crossover between wrestle fans and shitty Reality fags?

With how much time the IWC spends on Twitter, yes
>>
how long before noell takes the bbc
>>
>>1649051
Watched it back to back last night. Thought some parts were funny and some parts were super cringe.

Things the show could do without:
>noelles stupid voices
>the two autistic kids
>side by side talk shots (should be more one on one like total divas)
>>
>>1649083
They barely advertise that Table for 3 show whereas they have been pimping out Holy Foley for 6 months. Wouldn't be surprised if it does better.
>>
>>1649225
Well yeah, I just checked and there is a new Legends with JBL that has Sting on it. Had absolutely zero idea that episode was on there. Instead I have to see adverts for Foley and his retarded family's super real but scripted show. If someone is paying for the Network, you'd expect them to be marks for wrestling, not lonely housewives that want reality show tripe.
>>
>>1649225
Table for 3 is the most comfy show on the network
>>
I thought it was pretty decent and a lot better than some of their original programming.

I mean my whole maf binged it with me after Summerslam.
It's basically a shoot about Noelle's big break. Vince is already counting the dollary doos, because I'd like to see Charlotte v. Noelle.

And Noelle could possibly be bringing something new to the Women's Division that we still haven't got. Because she wants to do what her daddy did. Maybe not at the same extreme, but she wants to pass the torch.

Especially how we're seein Charlotte do her work and it's just like her dad.
>>
>>1649257
I think they basically make shows like Holy Foley and E&C's show for kids while having some decent insight kinda stuff for wrestling fans.
>>
>>1649276
Assholes. wrestling isn't for kids! It should be grimdark!
>>
>>1649271
>maf binged
What am I reading here?
>>
>>1649051
I watched the first 3 episodes. Super scripted at parts and obviously none of them can act except for Mick. All and all, I've sat through worse shit. I was entertained. 6/10.
>>
>Mick Foley has his own reality show

WTF?
>>
>>1649289
maf is senpai backwards
I'm just playing with shit

Anyway, I'd love to see Noelle and Charlotte in a first blood match. Even though I find those boring. It'd be something to raise the bar. Piss off the SJWs and have the women show they can do all the things that the guys can do.

It's really shit how the only real interesting women's matches we had was between Sasha and Bayley, last year.

I'd love to see a ladder or TLC match between some of 'em.
>>
File: lolrenee.gif (2MB, 142x200px) Image search: [Google]
lolrenee.gif
2MB, 142x200px
>>1649319
>>
>>1649051

Most of his family is on the autism spectrum, and Noelle is more autistic than the son who actually has autism, I think the wife might have it too. As much as I am a fan of Mick the show is pretty much shit, but a little entertaining at some parts in a cringey fucked up sort of way
>>
>>1649051

It looks fucking stupid, I mean wtf, yeah we get it Foley's daughter is attractive.
>>
>>1649475
>Most of his family is on the autism spectrum

Everyone in the world is on the spectrum. That's what it means to be a spectrum
>>
File: lel.jpg (68KB, 618x419px)
lel.jpg
68KB, 618x419px
>>1649503
>Believing this to be true
>>
>>1649503
kek that is the dumbest shit i've ever heard no, every one doesn't have autism. There are autists and varying degrees of autists on the spectrum and there are neurotypicals, they're not the same and never will be.
>>
>one of the kids says noelle's announcement is shes becoming a stripper
>they also point out her instagram is full of underwear pics
You just know he's masturbating to his sister
>>
>>1649063
Vince is senile, Stephanie is retarded and Foley needs the money. Also, they need content for WWE Network
>>
>>1649503

Holy shit!
Not everything in the world is on the LIGHT SPECTRUM. You don't think ultrasound is on the light spectrum do you?

Only autists belong on the autism spectrum.
>>
the youngest kid in episode one was the most normal desu senpai
>>
>>1649555
He admitted it on a /b raid of his gaming stream. He also asked his mom when Noelle was modelling for blacked.com
>>
>>1649964
Is this on youtube or anything?
>>
>>1649995
Someone has it, it was on /b 6 months ago
>>
>>1650012
Well does he a twitch account or something
>>
>>1649051
I watched only the parts with Becky. Don't care about the rest.
>>
>>1649324
None of that will happen. Noelle and Charlotte will just bury everybody for the next 5 years because muh dad before Noelle retires Charlotte herself. Fuck all this nepotism bullshit.
>>
Holy Autism!
>>
>>1649324
>It's really shit how the only real interesting women's matches we had was between Sasha and Bayley, last year.
Please. They weren't even the best women's matches of 2015. Asuka vs Emma shat on them. So did the fatal four way.
>>
>>1649063
lets see.

they saw hogans show, and thought, "oh its because he is super famous"

but then they made tough enough, and thought, "hmm must be because they like the reality of what we look for in wrestlers"

then they made total divas, and thought "hmm the women must watch this because they are hot, and have relatable storylines"

then they saw the foley family on trading spouses and went "HMMMMMMMM"

so now they are making this to combine all 3. a famous guy, a hot chick, and a family life that is relate-able.

i have nothing to do with show business but even i could see their thought process
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.