[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we can all agree those three are a failure right? One is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

So we can all agree those three are a failure right?

One is an unsafe flippy faggot who cuts the same promo for 30 min every week
The other is more hated by ISIS by everyone except indians, horny teenage girls and kids
Also has like 2 more moves tha Lesnar right now
The third can't wrestle for shit and sounds like a dick everytime he uses the mic but he is a face.

And of course every single one of them is a ratings killer
>>
>>1648441
Nah man Seth is GOAT and will be remembered as such
>>
>>1648443
at bringing record low ratings? Yes, he will be remembered for that along with the other two
>>
roman hot af id let him bend me over my couch and fuck my pussy raw
>>
>>1648445
Rollins is best used for making the face look better

He's literally the 90's HBK of this generation
>>
>>1648454
Really? I want seth to do that to my boy pussi, him sliding his cock inside me while being gentle turns me on.
>>
>>1648455
>He's literally the 90's HBK of this generation

Yes, they both got record low ratings
>>
>>1648460
Yes but they're both GOAT

The reason why Rollins isn't shining because he doesn't have a feud like HBK did with Austin
>>
Styles, Wyatt, Del Rio, Owens, Jericho, Orton, Cena, Rusev, Ziggler... they are better main eventers (charismatic mic + good in ring performance) that the Shittyeld members.

Big Cass, Zayn, Cesaro, Neville, Sheamus, Tyler Breeze... they have bad mic but in ring skills are over The Shield (Cass is not technucal but is angood brawler and have better mic than Reigns).

In NXT, they have guys like Nakamura, Joe, Bobby Roode or Austin Aries... absolutly main eventers in other promotions...

And few months ago WWE lost Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow and Ryback...

WWE could have an awsome titular scene, but they still giving all the centre to three boring guys since 2014
>>
>>1648464
>HBK vs Austin was good

They both hate that match because they know they could have done much better, and in the build up the draw was Austin/Tyson
>>
>>1648464
The whole reason Austin/HBK didn't end in a total shitshow is Based Taker being a badass and threatening Shawn
>>
>>1648467
>Ziggler

lost me there bud.. agree with you with mostly everyone you mentioned though
>>
>>1648476
Ziggy cashing his MTiB briefcase was more over tha all of the shield combined
>>
>>1648469
>>1648474
That's my point though, Shawn being a dick and Austin being prepped to be the next guy made the promos and intensity feel real. One day you'll look back on how much Rollins worked you and realize how based he is. Especially when he comes back as a face to put over new talent
>>
>>1648487
He worked me the same way Shawn did in the 90s, by bringing record low ratings.
>>
>>1648495
I'm still not denying that

Faces are supposed to draw, heels are supposed to make the faces look good and draw, both of which WWE can't do because they haven't found their guy yet, that's why they put the belt on Balor
>>
Rollins is great, he is carrying RAW at the moment, sure he caused a few injuries but it might just be bad luck

Roman could be great, he needs to shut up, become a twiner and destroy everyone he goes against instead of eating multiple finishers and kicking out like he's superman

Dean on the other hand I have no fucking clue what happened to him, he had everything thrown his way to become a main event superstar but he's still decent at most
>>
>>1648497
>everyone sucks besides Seth

Oh
>>
>>1648498
Balor is the only one you can really blame Rollins for injuring. Cena himself said that the nose was his own fault, and the spot that Sting got injured on is safe as safe can get if you're not over 50 fucking years old and you know how to hit a turnbuckle without giving yourself whiplash.
>>
>>1648501
Every face they've had go against Seth couldn't draw besides BMJ. It doesn't mean they suck, it means they're not the guy that's going to shape the company into drawing again.
>>
>>1648509
Neither is Seth m8

Even if the next Austin comes along, the next Tyson won't come with him to get mainstream interest
>>
Seth will go down as the worst wrestler of all time, i have never seen a shittier wrestler than him, if he wasn't buddy with haitch he'd be released.
>>
>>1648510
>What is Conor Mcgregor
>>
>>1648517
Not comparable

Tyson at that time was banned from boxing and people actually thought he would fight Austin. I remember Tyson went on USA network and called Austin a faggot, with Tyson's loose cannon personality everyone thought some shit was about to happen. The moment McGregor steps foot in WWE, everyone would know it's a work
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.