[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you thought the last round of this le ebin tournament

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1470983390630.png (2MB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1470983390630.png
2MB, 1000x967px
>tfw you thought the last round of this le ebin tournament will be something cool like Owens vs jericho or FINALLY rusev vs Reigns
>Its probably gonna be something totally garbage like Seth vs Roman XXV or Roman vs fucking big faggot cass

Why try new things when you can make again the same mistakes, right babe xDD?
>>
>>1648396
My sources tell me the finals will be Based Fatass vs Jasethy
>>
>>1648401
The champion will be literally whoevet wins the fatal 4 way you shit.

Id love that to be a match though. I was bummed out when they changed the shit to fatal 4 way last minute
>>
PLEASE LET FATASS WIN THIS.

I am so fucking sick of seeing Roman And Seth with a belt.

Atleast Ko would be kinda dope. And Cass sucks dick so he is out
>>
>>1648414
Could you imagine a Kev and Seth feud? I would be all over that like aids in brazil
>>
>>1648414

This. the shieldetty have completely killed any build up to the title. On top of that the universal "championship" is a joke
>>
>>1648414
Roman is going over and he will headline the next 3 PPVs with Seth
>>
>>1648432
Logically so. WWE is always predictable boring, and safe with their booking so this is what im expecting.. the worst.

Theyre gonna wait until money in the bank to bring someone else into the picture arent they? God. DO SOMETHING FUCKING INTERESTING.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.