[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why not him? He's literally the only credible big guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Braun-strowman.jpg (40KB, 640x505px) Image search: [Google]
Braun-strowman.jpg
40KB, 640x505px
So, why not him?

He's literally the only credible big guy on Raw right now. Why not put the belt on him?

Cass is too green and too shy.
Ramen will make people stop watching.
>>
>>1648079
He is even more green than big cass ya manlet nerd
>>
>>1648079
Because the only thing he has going for him is being big.
>>
>implying people would watch this guy

This shit will flop harder than nash
>>
>>1648084
Nope.

Also Big Cass needs to hit the gym.
>>
>>1648088
legit giants always draw

Andre did, Big Show did, Strowman isn't much smaller than Big Show.
>>
They are feeding him jobbers so he can beat
big show at Survivor series
Kane at Royal Rumble
Taker at WM 33
>>
Should've of just kept him with the wyatts. Aside from teaming him with someone and getting a tag title run wtf else are they going to do with him? I hope he and Nia Jacks cross paths on their way out to bury a jobber and end up getting married.
>>
>>1648099
20 years ago.
>>
File: blackguy.png (47KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
blackguy.png
47KB, 198x198px
>>1648079
And he's got a forehead the right size for Brock to elbow.
>>
He is legit worse than Roman AND Cass. I would rather watch him be a sloppy shit and eat jobbers for breakfast. I bet if you summoned HBK in his prime he couldnt even have a good match with him.

He seems really down to earth though. Listened to the Austin podcast with him on it.
>>
>Cass is too green but Strowman isn't

nigga you just went full retard
>>
>>1648079
Strowman is greener than dog shit

If it wasn't for that I'd be up for it, the guy has a great look
>>
Cause he fucking sucks ass and csnt even put on entertaining squash matches
>>
I`m watching this right now actually, he is a child dude.

Seeing as he was scooped right up from strongman competitions just a few years ago and thrown into developmental with no indys it`s impressive that he isn`t green.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX74XOpZJzE
>>
>>1648173
HBK had great matches.

But only with good workers.

I've always thought that Kurt was the greatest ever at getting good matches out of mediocre guys. Bret was decent too.
>>
In summary:
He's a bad worker.
He's a bad promo.
He's not going to sell merchandise.

The reasons why not are overwhelming.
>>
>>1648084
He's actually not.
At least Braun can do power-spots.
Cass just does shit splashes and an elbow.
>>
He needs to start having matches with some of the big guys on the roster. I wanna see how he does against Mark Henry or someone like that.
>>
>>1648079
He's one of my favs now because of the Stone Cold podcast and he did something else cool but I can't remember what. And because everyone else sucked so bad at Summerslam that anyone who wasn't on the card came out looking better.
>>
>>1648099
>legit giants always draw
tell that to Giant Gonzales, Khali and the Yeti.
both Andre and Show had something that let them stand out other that being tall and made them more than flavour of the mont jobbers to the stars
>>
>>1648099
>Big Show was a draw
[citation needed]
>>
>>1648676
>He's not going to sell merchandise.
That's it right there.
>>
>>1648676
He's a heel. He's not the big merch seller and neither is big show. He's there to look massive and eventually be defeated by someone who can sell ton.

Basic fucking logic.

>He's a bad promo.
So is Roman and 90% of the roster. At least he's not even trying to be something he's not.

He'd literally just come, squash the eventual contentender, get booed and leave.

>bad worker
kek.

He's avalanche clotheslines look credible. He's basic mastodon and does fine.
Cass is miles behind him.

>>1648727
>>1648748
See above. Giants draw not by selling merch but simply but looking invincible until the hero comes.
>>
>>1648676
>>1648749
Cass hasnt sold anything he is riding the wave of enzo, when he goes out by himself he is going to fall so hard
>>
How long did it take Ryback wrecking jobbers to get boring?

After the 4th time, maybe?
>>
>>1650288
Ryback started progressing into squashing two jobbers at the same time fairly quickly, at least. Apparently Braun has been squashing one of the Usos on house shows, so maybe next week he'll move up in the threat level a bit.

Also, fucking state of the Usos.
>>
>>1648079
They're building him up to be the Andre to Big Cass' Hogan.
>>
OP likes big, sweaty men
>>
>>1648099
Andre was from a totally different era when seeing a giant was actually mind blowing. He wasn't over exposed and was treated like a huge deal.

Show was fairly agile and has charisma. Shitters like Khali and Gonzalez didn't draw because they were just vanilla giants.
>>
>>1648704
Stone Cold got him over faster than creative ever could

>mfw
>>
>>1650288
>>1650305
Yeah, Ryback was actually a natural, sensible, realistic progression that got him over, and culminated in a high-buy HiAC PPV.
>>
>>1648727
Andre had being one of the first, Show had the fact the fucker could do Moonsaults at his size
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.