[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Big E turns, kills Xavier and Kofi >Destroys everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: latest.jpg (548KB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
548KB, 1500x2100px
>Big E turns, kills Xavier and Kofi
>Destroys everyone he faces for months
>loses the U.S. title in some fatal four way at WM where he isn't involved in the decision
>Goldberg vs Lesnar later that night
>Lesnar repeats SS but with Goldberg instead of Orton
>Big E makes the save
>Later he is interviewed where he gives a face promo about how he loved watching Goldberg and how Goldberg was his idol
>Big E calls out Lesnar next night on RAW
>They end up brawling with Lesnar getting the upper hand but the locker room gets Lesnar off of Big E before he can bust Big E open.
>As Lesnar is being led away Big E busts in over the mic "That's all you got [expletive]?... You and me at [next PPV]
>Lesnar laughs and next week Heyman accepts on Lesnar's behalf
>Weeks of vignettes where Big E seeks out Goldberg and they train hard, Grade A production quality
>Match vs Lesnar takes place
>Goldberg is managing Big E
>Dozens of suplexes get traded
>Big E kicks out of multiple F5s
>At some point Lesnar takes a cheap shot ob Goldberg
>Big E loses it and makes his comeback
>Has Lesnar out on his feet
>Gets him up for the Jackhammer with a long pause as the crowd loses it.
>Brings him down for the 3 count.
>Big E has his hand raised by the ref and Goldberg
>Big E goes on to compete for the Universal Title vs a heel Reigns.
>>
>5'9"
>has moobs
no
>>
Would love it sheerly for how triggered the autistic stormweenies on asp would get
>>
>>
>>1648101
>seething
>>
Big E as a singles competitor was boring

That's why he had to resort to the comedy coon act
>>
>>1648630

t. Posts the same thing in every thread

A
>>
>>1648638
ya absolutely seethin
>>
>>1648067
>Goldberg vs Lesnar

Stopped reading there.
That match will never happen again. Why do fags keep asking for it? 50 year old Goldberg doesn't want to eat 10+ suplexs from Brock.
>>
>>1648067
Lesnar would never job to a manlet bro
>>
>>1648067
Brock already destroyed this manlet. Don't EVER post here again.
>>
File: 1459889665763.gif (2MB, 360x243px) Image search: [Google]
1459889665763.gif
2MB, 360x243px
>>1648628
>>
>>1648067

There is no reason to turn Big E heel when hes already really over as a babyface.
>>
>>1648634
A cocky black guy heel all ways works
>>
>>1648067

I would have this but with a racial element.

>Brock cuts a promo saying he is representing the white race and Big E does not compare to strength of ayran man
>Brock boasts about how no coon has beaten him before
>Big E beats him as the locker room comes out and celebrates at the main event of Wrestlemania
>Everyone is wearing Black Lives Matter t-shirts
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.