[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK SETH ROLLINS REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU BABYDICK MOTHERFUCKER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x481px
FUCK SETH ROLLINS REEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU BABYDICK MOTHERFUCKER FOR DESTROYING MY BOY'S PUSH
>>
>be demon king
>get destroyed by a wrestler

The state of memext clouns
>>
>>1647833
His dick is pretty normal sized, tbqhf. I know everyone on 4chan is packing 8"+ though.
>>
>>1647833
Glad he's gone. His entrance reminded me of Boogie man. The only thing he was missing was spitting out a big mouthful of worms.

Boring as all hell.
>>
>>1647842
>doesn't remember Seth is memext incarnate
Bruh he's literally their first
>>
Finn wasnt gonna have a long run with it anyway
>>
File: 1466537351764.gif (459KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1466537351764.gif
459KB, 250x188px
>>1647833
Watch the throw. It's entirely Finn's fault for throwing his arm back and trying to brace for impact with it.
>>
>>1647944
it was his first time ever taking that move and they did outside
>>
>>1648124
>did it*
>>
>>1648124

This

throwing your opponent with their back totally exposed and no way to protect themselves opens the door for injury
>>
File: SEF.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SEF.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
>>1648124
>>1648130
Based Rolllins working manlets
>>
>>1647904
I though almost the exact same thing, but I was thinking he forgot to smash the giant clock over his peanut head.
>>
Thank fucking God. This guy's been hyped up so much, surely he's God-tier on the mic, right! Nope, fucking negative charisma! Oh, well surely his in-ring ability makes up for his lack of mic skills, like Based AJ, right? Nope, he's completely mediocre! Oh, well surely his demon gimmick makes him special, right? Nope, he doesn't do anything different with it and wrestles exactly the same, but with le whacky face paint! XDDD

Fuck smarks.
>>
File: 1390894529007.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1390894529007.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>tfw no demon twink to cuddle and play legos with
>>
>>1648232
Jesus christ seek sunlight
>>
>>1648287
Get a clue, dumb mark.
>>
>>1648294
I don't like Balor either but jesus I can smell your autism and sexual frustration through the screen
>>
>>1648305
>he doesn't like le indy darling meme wrestler so he's an autistic virgin
You've got it backwards, dumb mark.
>>
>>1648305
Face it, the only thing that guy was wrong about was the level of Balor's hype.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.