[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here play one wall handball? It's a really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: handball.jpg (203KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
handball.jpg
203KB, 800x600px
Does anyone here play one wall handball?

It's a really fun sport, but not many people outside of the New York City area seem to know what it is.

It can be played with either a paddleball (small ball), or a racquetball (big blue), but the latter is far more common and easier to play.
>>
Normally I would tell you to take a shower, hit the weights, and get a clue but yes I used to play this in school. Was pretty based desu, but I didn't know people actually treat it as a sport
>>
we used to play something like that in highschool

not really any rules but if you dropped the ball you had to run and touch the wall while everybody tried to smack you in the back
>>
>>1647636
If you're playing against someone who's actually good, it's quite vigorous. It's definitely a sport, but not well known enough to be a widely known sport.

People are trying to get it into the 2024 Olympics with the name "wallball" to avoid confusion with European Handball.
>>
>>1647642
would watch
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK90Mq71qb8

Here are some elite players in NYC
>>
>>1647646
Me too. The first year it's gonna be mostly Americans, though. Maybe some Irish people too.
>>
>>1647614
have sex
>>
>>1647719
guys who are good at handball get tons of pussy
>>
File: tumbleweed.gif (830KB, 208x174px) Image search: [Google]
tumbleweed.gif
830KB, 208x174px
>>1647614
>>
>>1647777
Should I have posted a thread about sweaty half naked men fake wrestling each other?
>>
>>1647642
Have they decided who will host the Olympics after Tokyo?
>>
>>1647802
I think that's still up for bid

Hopefully they host it in the South Bronx
>>
>>1647777
Based quads working the wallball babies
>>
>>1647853
you're missing out
>>
>>1647638
Me too. It was awful because if you played competitively, there was no reason to ever attempt a catch.
>>
mexicans play it too
>>
>>1648126
Are you sure it's the same game?
>>
>>1647614
Handball is popular in Ireland
>>
>>1648126
In their prisons for money.
>>
ur mum's playing handball with me right now m8
>>
>>1647614
In Russia hardball is a game for maniacs, who think that airsoft is for rich sissies and who use .177 iron BBs to shoot each other
>>
>>1647642
Thats because wallball is the actually name.
>>
>>1648868
No, nobody who plays it calls it wallball, but they're using that name to promote the game and avoid confusion
>>
i've played redass
>>
>>1647614
If by one wall handball you mean staring at the wall in front of me while masturbating and stroking my one remaining testicle very vigorously, then yes I too play and enjoy one wall handball quite a bit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.