[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smarky McGoo is mad that smarks at Brooklyn didn't &quo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: smarkypoo gonna cwy.jpg (29KB, 585x198px) Image search: [Google]
smarkypoo gonna cwy.jpg
29KB, 585x198px
Smarky McGoo is mad that smarks at Brooklyn didn't "respect the athletes" and said they put on a "great match" and they didn't deserve the boos even though the Universal belt look likes absolute dogshit.

Isn't it funny how when """women's wrestling""" had a shit belt, nobody batted an eye when the crowd was either dead, booing or taking a piss during their matches, but when the smarks manlet Demon God gets booed, fat neckbeards get all defensive about the Gay Demon. Seth carried that fucking match.

https://youtu.be/uhnekXMM5ww
>>
>watching smarkculture
>>
>>1641353
The crowd was shit throughout the whole night
>>
Maybe because the women's championship was a huge improvement over the butterfly shit, while the universal championship is a downgrade from the WWE championship in Smackdown
>>
>Linking to a what culture video

Get stuffed faggot
>>
>>1641371
That was literally what I was quoting you fucking moron
>>
>>1641353
Rollins was making fun of Conor's size just a few days ago and is now pissed that people didn't care about his midget match. KEK.
>>
>wwe heel in 2016
>crying about fans being mean

>wwe lunatic
>I'm kinda offended by that

The state of wwe
>>
>>1641353
If I did 90% of the work and jobbed to three dropkicks I'd be salty tbf
>>
>>1641375
>watching a what culture video so you can bitch about it on /asp/
>linking a what culture video

What level of faggotry is this
>>
>>1641361
>>1641375
>>1641381
please have sex
>>
>>1641392
You're literally the dumbest fucking person on this entire board and that is something you should be proud of, you fucking loser.
>>
>>1641394
>>1641381 was meant for >>1641392
>>
>>1641398
>>1641394
>>1641375
begging ya nerds to gain some height
>>
>>1641398
>links a what culture video
>"Holy fuck you're stupid, I did not link a what culture video"

Fucking mark
>>
>>1641415
I never said I didn't link to it, but I was saying I linked to it because there was a fucking part in the video that grabbed my attention that I was quoting you moron
>>
>>1641394
Take a shower
>>
>>1641424
>>>/wew/
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>1641424
>linking a what culture video
>watching a what culture video

Get off the internet
>>
>>1641424
The fact that you watch whatculture videos makes you a massive faggot already Tbh
>>
>>1641440
this, seek sunlight
>>
File: lash.jpg (13KB, 450x291px) Image search: [Google]
lash.jpg
13KB, 450x291px
>>1641435
>SEETHING
>>
>he thinks tweets are candid and not in character
Get worked, faggot.
>>
>>1641457
How is being "disappointed" in a crowd a heel thing?
>>
>>1641353
>Says all this about the men fighting for the belt
>Buries a young star by crushing his shoulder just because he had to put him over

This guy
>>
>>1641353
SMARKS BTFO!
>>
Womens belt
>Big brand logo with jewels around it
Smackdown WWE championship belt
Raw "Universal" belt, or whatever its called

Why in the ever loving fuck does every new belt have to look the fucking same minus the colour scheme?

What absoloute retard in WWE had that bright idea?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.