[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me he's going to drop the title to AJ soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: deanetty.jpg (28KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
deanetty.jpg
28KB, 660x495px
Please tell me he's going to drop the title to AJ soon

>Zero charisma
>Shit wrestler
>Shit talker
>Doesn't look like a champion
>>
>>1639629
That match with Ziggler was pure shit. Even the crowd went silent after few minutes.
>>
>if it smells like shit everywhere you go, check your own shoes

his opponents arent the problem, he is
>>
>Another Ambrose hate thread
Lmao you're all vacuous retards
>>
>>1639633
You can say the same with Sef and midget

The match was boring even if the title took the crowd out..lame as fuck excuse
>>
>>1639692
Good wrestlers have good matches regardless of opponent, Ziggler can go in ring it's just Dean "meme clothesline" Ambrose that can't deliver
>>
The crowd wasn't hot because of the booking. And the match is good if you don't look at memetzer stars and wankrate.
>>
>>1639692
I don't even hate Ambrose, and have dug the shit out of his Ziggler build, but this is the stupidest shit I've ever heard.
>if everything you do is bad, it's everyone else's fault!
>>
The match was absolute pile of shit, not sure if it was even a match, did ziggler did this on purpose cause he knew he wasn't gonna win? is he about to get popped for policy violation, something didn't feel right after all the hype.
>>
>>1639629
>Zero charisma
no
>Shit wrestler
yes
>Shit talker
no
>Doesn't look like a champion
yes
>>
I thought Dean would have stepped up to the plate after Austin called him out for resting on his laurels but I guess not
>>
>>1639999
nice quads pinhead

btw

a few tips for ya

Hit the showers
Have sex
Get a clue
>>
>>1639629
TURN HIM HEEL

GET RID OF THE STREET CLOTHES
>>
>>1639629
My body is ready for a lengthy AJ title reign. He has proven he is a main eventer. Roman, jeridad, and now Cena have all had their best matches in their career or a long time because of AJ. They can milk 2 ppv's with Dean vs. Aj and actually make Dean look like a wrestler while having Styles go over.

The real fun is when Joe and Nakamura come up and then next 2 years the Main Event SD picture is AJ, Nakamura, Joe and occasionally Cena or Orton or Bray.
>>
>>1639629
They're building up for AJ that's clear as day. He went 2-0 on the golden boy, who's now out for an extended period of time, and will no doubt be given the main strap at either Backlash or if they want to hold off for a bigger show, Survivor Series.

Dean was put on par with the rest of the Shield going into the brand split, now he can give that rub to a guy who's actually talented enough to carry the brand reliably.

Finn's a face and he's running Raw, so AJ can be champ on Smackdown as a heel to keep a semblance of balance. They they'll build that meta-commentary of Bullet Club leaders leading to their eventual match at Mania next year.
>>
>>1640164
>Ambrose giving a rub to AJ Styles
What a wacky world we live in.
>>
>>1640164
>aj
>heel
He never gets booed
>>
>>1640164
>>1640380
Turn AJ into a showboat babyface that remains arrogant but earns the crowd's adoration by killing it in-ring (because that has actually happened anyway).
He calls himself "the Ace of Smackdown Live"
Have Dean progress the Heelish side of his persona to become a full-blown antagonist that has a No DQ match wherein he goes full sadistic and ruthless, but eventually gets out-played by THE ACE.
AJ Top Babyface.
Fuck the Balor idea that's a waste of AJ for another wrestlemania.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.