[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

16 years later what do you think about the "American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: The-UndertakerJudgment-Day-2000.jpg (687KB, 1728x905px) Image search: [Google]
The-UndertakerJudgment-Day-2000.jpg
687KB, 1728x905px
16 years later what do you think about the "American Badass" phase?
>>
>>1639557
Not one dime.
>>
>>1639557
Hilarious.
>>
THEY CALL ME COWBOY
>>
>>1639557
it fit the attitude better a lot better than a maybe-dead, maybe-not, "smells like embalming fluid in here, and it's so cold" actual grave-digging undertaker wearing, for some reason, purple boot and gloves.
>>
I think the Big Evil run was his best. Too bad creative had nothing for him to do towards the end of 2003 so he had to go back to le graveyard man

>YOU'RE GONNA PAY ,YOU'RE GONNA PAY
>>
2nd best taker next to the ministry taker
>>
>>1639557

Should have let the bike talk, not the man
>>
Bad talker
Great entrance
I'm so fucking tired of the dead man 20 year long entrance every match and literally all Taker is these days is an entrance.

>We will never get Taker riding his bike up the ramp and doing the fist up in the air with his back turned again

Feels bad.
>>
seems kind of dumb on paper, actually really funny and ironic in real life, plus the stupid limp bizket music
>>
>>1639597
>Bad talker
He fucking trashed the Rock like a samoan bitch.
>>
>>1639557
>>1639557
Remember when he had Rollling Rolling Rolling as his theme song. Fuck that was awful
>>
>>1639557
made sense for the attitude era

his ponytail was god awful
>>
KEEP
ON
ROLLIN
BABY
>>
They should have kept him goth and then they could have had Cradle of Filth perform at the Wrestlemania
>>
>>1639557
It was alright. When I first started watching wrestling regularly this was what he was doing so it wasn't weird to me, even though I of course knew about the old Undertaker gimmick.

It was fine desu.
>>
>>1639557
I think the biker character would have worked better if it'd been someones gimmick from day one.
On the flipside, I'm almost 100% certain that if it was attached to someone without the presence of Taker, it would have bombed real quickly.

I did kinda like it, but I much preferred Big Evil, and his return to the Deadman was a welcome one.
>>
>>1639557
One of my favorite themes
>>
>>1639658
His theme before that was GOAT though
>>
>>1639557
KEEP ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'
>>
best taker
>>
>>1639780
Big Evil could have been more, well, evil

Not just be a big bully, be a big bully who can do magic shit
>>
>>1640181
I hate limp bizkit but that song was the perfect hype song
>>
Big Evil Undertaker was best Undertaker hands down.

ABA not so much.
>>
everyone hated it at the time

it did not draw

it was a midcard gimmik
>>
>>1639557
Absolute shite, can't believe creative thought it was a good idea. He was like 34 at that time as well. Embarrassing.

That 3 week period where he was running around burying jobbers while they tried to figure out what to do with him was cringe incarnate.
>>
>>1639563
This. I also loved it way better than the Deadman gimmick, which is overrated as fuck.
>>
>>1639564
I read it was because he was planning to Jump ships to WCW and it was a way to change his character without suddenly going from the undertaker to someone else.
>>
I don't understand why they've never brought the gimmick back.
It was fun and a draw and didn't hurt the Undertaker's mystique.
>>
Didn't like The American Badass, but I did like Big Evil
>>
Big Evil was cool, the rest not so much.
Hos contrast with Kane who was still looking like Satan himself didn't help.

Now, had BOTH looked like Bikers it would have been another story altogether.
>>
Based
>>
>>1639557
ABA kinda sucked
Big Evil was great. Funny as fuck
>>
>>1639557
it was the only time I actually liked the Undertaker. The deadman gimmick sucks
>>
His time as heel bully taker seeking for respect was fun. (after the invasion shit ended, when that maven guy eliminated him from the rumble).
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.