[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF WERE THEY THINKING? A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY CAN ONLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 16

File: JUST BELT.jpg (113KB, 655x368px) Image search: [Google]
JUST BELT.jpg
113KB, 655x368px
WTF WERE THEY THINKING? A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY CAN ONLY COME UP WITH THIS SHIT?
>>
>>1639174
They wanted it to look like an accessory belt that'll match the neckbeard kids costume when they dress up as Balor for Halloween
>>
This is what they should have done.

>give the WWE belt to Raw
>give the Universal belt to Smackdown
>make the Universal belt look identical to the WWE title except turn the red swoosh in the WWE logo blue
>optional: put Raw sideplates on WWE title, Smackdown sideplates of Universal title
>optional: give the Universal title white leather straps to go with Smackdown's blue and white color scheme, WWE title stays black and red to go with Raw's color scheme
Instead we got this monstrosity
>>
why the FUCK are people so surprised that a billion dollar company wants uniform branding assets with their logo front and center? I'm surprised it took this long
>>
The current biggest heel in wwe is a belt.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfjFxYzD7xg

>they knew it was going to get a bad reaction so they didnt show this on the PPV

KEK
>>
>>1639290
man how deluded are you retards that actually think this way? if they thought it was going to get a bad reaction they wouldn't have had a ceremony for it. This was just something they wanted to throw up in a bite sized clip so people would share it on facebook like "Look at the new wwe title!"
>>
>>1639321
it wasnt shown on the PPV at all, you fucking retard
>>
>>1639325
No shit, thats why it says "wwe.com exclusive!"

If they were at all worried about it, especially worried enough to decide to pull it from the PPV, they sure as fuck wouldn't post it unedited with the audible AWWWWW in there online. They would have either scrapped the segment if they thought it'd go bad or they would have just not shown it and left it at what we saw on the PPV. How does your mind work that you think they got nervous, did it anyway, decided it wasn't good enough for the ppv, but still uploaded it anyway?
>>
>>1639333
because the audio is clearly edited and they didnt want people to see the twitter videos with the immense booing instead
>>
>>1639253
Because it's a company which product it's fake fighting, literally a kind of theatrical production, their belts should look flamboyant and majestic, instead we got bland looking titles with pretty much destroy the hype behind the title. Only the IC title and the US title are now worth wearing
>>
Something about the whole thing being red really accentuates the negative space of the center piece. I thing it would look nice if they filled it in with gold or something
>>
>>1639366

Red is too strong of a color and grey is too weak. The black swoosh also looks like shit, it's a belt and not a pair of Air Jordans. Either the WW needed a thicker stroke or the logo itself should've been made of gold too.
>>
File: iOVGGDyl.jpg (83KB, 640x518px) Image search: [Google]
iOVGGDyl.jpg
83KB, 640x518px
The leather texture in the middle looks awful too
>>
>>1639174
>GOATSE RED IN HONOUR OF FIRST GAY WWE CHAMPION IN FINN BALOR
>>
>>1639174

It looks like they took the WHC and dipped it in Stephanie's period blood.
>>
>>1639253
Do you expect them to slap a WWE logo in every wrestlers tights too? Maybe brand the referees with a W on the back of the head.
>>
They're going to turn the belt on Smackdown blue, aren't they?
>>
>>1639174
A FUCKING LICORICE STRAP!
>>
It's growing on me. Would honestly love it if it wasn't leather in the middle.
>>
>>1639819
I'd like a segment where Dean flat-out refuses the redesign because he doesn't want to have to bend what he worked for to abide a colour scheme prompted by the opposing brand.
>let them have their stupid red title, this is the original and I'm not changing

That type of stuff. Ultimately keeping the belt the same because a blue version would look hyper-just.
>>
File: why does this happen to us.png (200KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
why does this happen to us.png
200KB, 500x276px
>>1639174
>>
File: 9vkBNUS.jpg (84KB, 791x441px) Image search: [Google]
9vkBNUS.jpg
84KB, 791x441px
RIP Nakamura's Jacket
>>
Keep it just for raw make smackdown blue call the championship by the shows name and bring the Undisputed title back and defend it for both shows
>>
This is what they can do about this

>have Roman feud for the title
>Roman makes fun of the title
>says he would change it if he wins
>wins the title
>introduces a new badass belt
>>
>>1639922
Good call Vince! Surely, this will be what finally gets Reigns over and ushers in a new era of prosperity!
>>
>>1639922
>>1639932
>implying that's not fertile ground for a heel turn as he introduces the "One Above All Big Dog Justice Omniversal Title"
>>
>>1639938
Based Heel Dawg King working the marks and smarks into oblivion
>>
>>1639922
I thought that was what was going to happen for the US title
>>
File: sdbelt.jpg (173KB, 655x368px) Image search: [Google]
sdbelt.jpg
173KB, 655x368px
I may have even preferred this if they kept the WWE Championship on RAW
>>
File: 4gkEy5K.jpg (3MB, 1964x2880px) Image search: [Google]
4gkEy5K.jpg
3MB, 1964x2880px
>>
>>1639998
that actually looks so much better

They both have too much color though, there should be gold behind the W
>>
It looks like it's made from satan's ballsack.
>>
>>1640016
This looks great
>>
>>1639397
This would have been fine
>>
>>1639397
It's all the red, literally all red everything, that makes it look awful, and yeah, the terrible looking leather.

Broken Matt is, of course, spot on with his assessment.
>>
>>1640149
I love Matt so much, I'm almost sorry for all the Fatt Lardy jokes.
>>
File: CpWsJVoXEAAI4Ar.jpg (195KB, 1024x953px) Image search: [Google]
CpWsJVoXEAAI4Ar.jpg
195KB, 1024x953px
>>1639174
I was expecting pic related from them, but they somehow fucked up.
>>
>>1639397
Looks way better than the World Championship. This should have been the Universal belt desu
>>
>>1640163
They somehow took a shit idea, that everyone predicted but no one wanted and did it worse.
>>
>>1640178
This. I wonder if they thought people would cheer for the Red belt
>>
File: 1470077429563.jpg (17KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1470077429563.jpg
17KB, 240x320px
>>1639174
Were they trying to make the belt look like shit?
>>
>>1640197
Yes
>>
File: 1471831784398~01.jpg (127KB, 1024x395px) Image search: [Google]
1471831784398~01.jpg
127KB, 1024x395px
>>
File: meme_whatever.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
meme_whatever.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>1640227
These are all better then what we got...and i think that is the most sad part about this
>>
Literally every other promotion on the planet can design better belts

BRING BACK THE BIG GOLD FFS
>>
>>1639174
I don't even want to know what they have in store for the Smackdown womens championship and tag titles.
>>
>>1640227
That US title looks cool as shit

Too many Ws though, makes everything look the same
>>
>>1640293
They're aping UFC making all their belts the same
>>
>>1640251
That belt is fucking gorgeous though.
>>
>>1640299
The UFC belts actually look like championships. Not Fruit Rollups
>>
File: 1338498339758.jpg (111KB, 1200x1481px) Image search: [Google]
1338498339758.jpg
111KB, 1200x1481px
>>1639174
Haven't watched in 5 months. What the fuck is this? Champion for both Raw and Smackdown? And what about the WWE title? Is that still the main belt to go for? And someone told me Orton is dead? WTF??

Also, I looked at the WWE website. When did the Japanese take over NXT? I'm so fuckin' lost, I'm not sure if I'll be able to catch up if I start watching again.
>>
It looks like a women's championshp belt.
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px)
image.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
WHY DIDNT THEY JUST BRING BACK THE TEN POUNDS OF GOLD
>>
>>1639970
I legitametly cringed at your post. Do you have autism?
>>
>>1640016
Not bad
>>
>>1640934
damn negro them are sexy belts. thats what they should look like not those cheap ass things the WWE has. Also looks worse when you can see 20 fat neckbeards with the exact same thing in the crowd
>>
>3 of the championship belts are now just advertisements
>>
>>1639174
They should let the US Champ bury Balor.
>>
>>1640968
They did a brand split, they have their own belts. Brock won Randy by TKO last night
>>
Why is Wario trying steal Mario's hat colour? He already has yellow for himself makes no sense...
>>
>>1640934
This is how you do belt branding correctly. By first glance you know it's UFC and it doesn't look fucking ugly like the current WWE design
>>
>>1639791
belts =/= individual personalities. Belts are representative of the company and the history within the company, not the person wearing it. That's completely different. And the refs are uniformly branded, dingus..they literally have uniforms with the wwe brand on them.
>>
There are only 3 problems with this belt.

>1. The name. The unversal title is fucking stupid.
>2. The red strap. Black strap with red background on the face plate would have looked much nicer and fit with the raw branding better.
>3. That weird fucking texture on the faceplate. It's not like regular leather, it looks like it was run through the plastic wrap filter on photoshop a few hundred times then left out to dry.

If they fix those 3 issues it's a fine belt.
>>
>>1641874
Yes, they just need to change literally everything about the belt, well done anon you cracked the case.
>>
>>1641907
That's not what I said, though. And the name isn't as big a deal as the weird texture they have on the background. That's the only huge issue. The strap should be changed too, but it's not as big an issue as the weird plastic look.
>>
>>1639397
That belt would look great on Kane
>>
>>1640299

The difference the UFC's are the same because they technically represent the same thing, the champion of that weight class.

And the UFC championship belt looks a million times better than the current WWE ones.
>>
>>1639899
>underrated post
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.