[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Third fucking garbage match in a row for the "best athlete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (202KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
202KB, 1280x720px
Third fucking garbage match in a row for the "best athlete of all time"

How does he do it lads?
>>
I dont follow wwe anymore but I follow ufc and those elbows looked real at the end.

What happened? did randy tell him back stage that was okay to do? or did bork just go madman?
>>
>>1638974
its WWE trying to make Lesnar not look like a roided up lazy faggot by giving him the ebin UFC gimmick.

I miss Lesnar from 2002.
>>
>>1638964
>Ortonmark is absolutely seething
>>
>>1638987
>its completly fine for The second biggest PPV to have a fucking 1 star match as the finish.

I dont even think it was 10 min long lmao.
>>
>>1638974
get fucking worked mark, goddamn kayfabe is live and well
>>
>>1638992
did something go wrong?
>>
>>1638995
lol i don't watch wwe - i thought they were done with the brutal stuff and blood
>>
>>1638996
Yes. Everything.

Both of them are capable of putting out a MOTY but gotta make Brawk look strong xD
>>
>>1638992
Well that's not on Lesnar pinhead that's on booking and creative. Every match was below average except maybe Cena/AJ
>>
>>1639006
>you are absolutely fuming
>>
>>1639007
>>1639014
>implying Lesnar couldn't just go to Vince and say
>yo can i have a fucking normal match for once
>>
>>1639022
He doesn't care, he does what they ask him to. It's all business for him. If they want a meme character that spams one move he does it, if they want him to do more moves and give opponents more offence he will. He has no agenda within that industry except collecting a pay check. Again he falls on Vince and his team
>>
>>1639047
Well, thats still shitty attitude.

I am pretty sure if Taker vs Cena at WM 33 was booked like this

>3 punches from Taker,Last-ride, Chokeslam into AA, kick-out at 2, Tombstone, 1,2,3.

Taker wouldn't agree.
>>
>>1639071
Again all that falls on Vince. Lesnar has been upfront with what his deal is and that's why people like him because he tells it as it is. He's not asking for you to be his fan, he doesn't care and that's his draw
>>
Bork laser killing people
>>
I know this is off topic, but why is that turnbuckle post so wide? It looks so fucking stupid holy shit.
>>
>>1638964
What he did to Cena in 2012 is fucking nothing compared to what he did to Orton,no one got beat like that in WWE ever.
TKO?are you fucking kidding me?this is wrestling not fucking MMA.
Orton should get his revenge and do the exact same thing to Lesnar...oh wait,Vince,nvm
>>
>7 suplexes
>Orton through a table
>RKO on table
>RKO in ring
>F5 in ring
>ground and pound

That was LITERALLY all this match was. The main event of the second biggest PPV. A match >15 YEARS in the making
>>
Casuals ate that 'shoot finish' up.

Keep bitching. Vince, Brock and Orton are laughing all the way to the bank.
>>
>>1639246
just like they ate up last year's finish, huh?
>>
>>1639247
They did tho.
People wanted Taker to win.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.