[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fact that all of you As grown ass men Think that brock legitimately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: brock-lesnar-randy-orton-blood.jpg (80KB, 650x362px) Image search: [Google]
brock-lesnar-randy-orton-blood.jpg
80KB, 650x362px
The fact that all of you
As grown ass men
Think that brock legitimately busted this man open as a "shoot" really gives justification to calling all you faggots man-children.
And that is what you all are
Gullible non original memeing man children
>>
>>1638813
They call it 'new era' but everyone knows this shit's still supposed to be PG.

Even if it was supposed to be a blood draw, I dont think they wanted this much. I was actually ready to get out my Muta scale when I saw it going, but then they stopped the match.
>>
>>1638813
Kek look at Michael Pole shitting his pants in the background
>>
>>1638813
lol it was obviously a work

best part was when goldberg didn't come out
>>
>WWE Instagram and Twitter posting pics of a triumphant Lesnar

This was obviously a work
>>
In Ortons match against del rio you can hear him say fuck and grab his shoulder. My guess is that it got fucked again and he couldn't do the full match wwe wanted for summer slam so they made this shit ending to give Orton time to recover and build a story around it so it stays hot when Orton heals up again.

It makes sense when you consider del rio and page got suspended, probably Vince just punishing him.
>>
>>1638870
You know this theory might hold some me water to it. Would explain why Randy was taking the suplexes the way he was
>>
>>1638877
Didn't think about that but that's something to consider too
>>
>>1638870

Hmmm... Actual could buy this and would explain why Orton would need such an extreme way out like getting busted open hardway
>>
>>1638870
Interesting angle
>>
>>1638813
It was scripted for sure,anyway,Orton is a tough motherfucker,He accepted to get hit by Lesnar without his UFC gloves,and get hit with some huge elbows on his head,never seen Lesnar hitting with elbows in UFC matches.
>>
>>1638926
Now you can take it a bit further and say maybe they did plan for Orton to be knocked out in the fight also because of the recent mcgregor Twitter beef and the idea going around that wrestlers are pussys. Makes perfect sense to use one of mma's biggest draws too.
>>
>h-he used a b-blood pack
>>
>>1638946
Those elbow strikes are illegal in the ufc
>>
>>1638951

I cannot comprehend people still calling this a blade job.
>>
>>1638957

No, they aren't.

Downward, vertical elbow strikes (from 12 o'clock to 6 o'clock) are illegal. These were angled horizontally.
>>
>>1638951
That`s one of those fancy "You`ll have this scar for the rest of your life" cuts.
>>
>>1638959
Marks are dumb
>>
>>1638963
There were some pretty damn vertical strikes my man
>>
>>1638980

Not really. His forearm was straight up in the air but if you go back and rewatch he's bringing his elbow across in an arc, not directly downwards onto Randy's head.
>>
>>1638951
Jesus christ what the fuck brock
>>
>>1638986
Either way, he fucking brained Randy something fierce
>>
>>1638813
I think it didnt go as intended.

Brock and Heyman both have "oh fuck" written on their face
>>
>>1638950
I have to admit that did cross my mind.
>>
>>1638959
People believe everything is fake in WWE,joinning the bandwagon like the casuals they are,fucking tired of these people still not understanding what wrestling is all about,especially UFC autists(fans)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.