[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you still get unlimited free trials of the WWE Network

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (36KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
36KB, 512x287px
Can you still get unlimited free trials of the WWE Network or did they fix that?
>>
i think they fixed that, I haven't been able to since battleground
>>
>>1638168
Well that stinks. Is it worth the $10 a month really? The thing is I already can watch the regular programming on Foxtel that I'm already paying for except obviously the PPVs. Seems like it'd only be worth it for the old content.

Does it have like every Raw episode on there or anything? Would be interesting to watch episodes from 10-15 years ago.
>>
>>1638778
Just watch that content online or on youtube
>>
>>1638778
It's not worth it honestly, it doesnt take much to find a good stream on match night and I know some users on dailymotion upload the ppv in 15 parts as they happen.
>>
>>1638795
15 min parts my bad
>>
>>1638778
I personally don't begrudge the ten dollars a month because there's absolute fucking LOADS of stuff I can watch. And nostalgia makes all the old shit that much better.

I also have way more money than I really need, so Vince can have ten every month.
>>
I think if you use a different credit card with a different name and adifferent email it'll work.

2 months ago I used a different email but I used the same credit card info for another and I guess it recognized the name and said I wasn't eligible for the free month.

On a side note I think I found a way to by pass the no more sharing of accounts..

I was on xb1 and my buddy was on 360. We both were able to watch the ppv at the same time. Didn't test it with cell phone however. But we did test it Werth xb1 and xb1 and it didn't work.
>>
File: 1471754221412.png (377KB, 371x496px) Image search: [Google]
1471754221412.png
377KB, 371x496px
>>1638849
KEK cuz obviously he is using those 10$ a month wisely
>>
>>1638107
Just use a different payment method. My 30 days just ran out and I just started another 30.
>>
>>1640408
Poor fag
>>
>>1640427
>paying money for wwe

Pathetic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.