/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work or shoot? And what's wrong with blood? Are wwe fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: brocklesner.jpg (59KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
brocklesner.jpg
59KB, 600x653px
Work or shoot?

And what's wrong with blood? Are wwe fans this much of a baby today? Remember Eddie and JBL's fucking blade job?
>>
>>1637935
Blood is not a problem, concussions are a problem.
>>
>tfw you don't know if it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot
>>
>>1637935
Blood isn't PG.
>>
>Are wwe fans this much of a baby today?

Yes, they're either neckbeard manchild smarks crying about Cena and Reigns or neckbeard underage anti-smarks crying about the meanies who don't like Cena and Reigns
>>
Blood is fine when done with a blade. Its self inflicted and has no impact.

What lesnar did not only took 15 minutes off of the match...not only took 2 years off randy ortons career...

It took a year off of his life. Randy orton was completely unconscious after that elbow. He lost a ton of blood, and may have a concussion too. The way this was done was messy, dangerous, and not okay.

If there's going to be blood just say TV-14 next time and blade. I don't get why WWE can't be a TV-PG and TV-14 hybrid. Its their own network....
>>
>>1638070
Whats with all these beta male newfag posts tonight? Is /wooo/ down again or something?
>>
I thought it was badass and added a sense of reality to the match, but I guess it was 2real for smarks and marks alike
>>
ORTON IS A TISSUE PAPER BITCH
>>
>>1638089
This, the fucking guy pulled his shoulder from throwing out garbage. You cannot make this shit up.
>>
>>1638070
18+
>>
>>1638084
Wasnt about being beta, it was about being logical

Why can't wwe exist in a hybrid state
Pg for tv
14 for the network they own

Blading would ironically have been safer if it were allowed.
>>
>>1638084
>>1638130

Tripfag marks thinking they're hot shit that know better.

It's cute.
>>
File: hulkpepe.jpg (214KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hulkpepe.jpg
214KB, 600x600px
defs a work. i can see the backstage meeting now.

"alright so go out there back and forth and then brocks gonna give you a legit unguarded elbow to the temple and cave your fucking forehead in. sound good mr concussion orton?"

anyone who thinks orton didnt voluteer to have his skull fucked in is retarded.
>>
>>1638154
redditor newfag smarks getting triggered over a little blood and thinking /asp/ will have sympathy for them

Its cute.
>>
The elbows were planned, since Orton drops his hands and lets Brock take two clean shots.

The elbow knocking the shit out of him and opening him up that much was not however and they had to call it early.

Anyone who says otherwise is getting worked. Orton have Brock his head to attack and Brock punched his arm once he realized Randy was fucked.
>>
>>1638213

Tripfag thinks his unsafe 'le beast maymay' is the second coming of his precious AttiDUDE Era.

It's cute.
>>
>>1638154
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/4yymg0/summerslam_spoilers_cause_of_blood_in_main_event/

this is where (You) belong right now
>>
>>1638249

No I will not upvote your reddit threads, kiddo.
>>
>>1638238
>He thinks it wasnt a work

BASED BROCK CAUSING NEWFAG REDDITORS TO WORK THEMSELVES INTO A SHOOT
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.