[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get worked, marks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: i.png (129KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
129KB, 350x254px
Get worked, marks.
>>
BASED BROK
>>
How anybody still wants Lesnar is beyond me

Some punches and knees, a bunch of supplexes and an F5 or two. This is every fucking Lesnar match. It's so boring. The only way he's ever entertaining if he's in a multi man match and the people who actually give a shit about entertaining the fans team up to take him out of the match

The last good singles match of his is when he destroyed Cena and I only give him a pass for that match because it was the first time he did his supplex crap

Atleast Roman Reigns actually tries and gives a shit about the fans. Fuck Brock Lesnar and fuck his stupid boring matches
>>
>>1637597
BASED
>>
>>1637597
Is that Braq himself make this topic ?

Sir... you are an absolute legend...

You must fight fatal 4 way with Roman Reign Goldberg Batista...

As they are say "I am become death destroy of world"
>>
So GOLDBERG didn't show up to interfere with the Bork/Orton match? Welp that makes 149 PPVs now...
>>
>>1637606
I'm a big baseball fan, and there's something that I've noticed: for managers, there's a fine art to the moment where you gotta pull a pitcher for relief. If you yank him too soon, you might accidentally give the other team momentum where none existed. If you pull the pitcher too late, then the damage has already been done. Dusty Baker was a pretty big offender of this.
My point?
Brock Lesnar's unbeatable "Suplex City" gimmick is laboring through 120+ pitches into the 8th inning, the fans are booing the shit out of the manager, and even the guys in the bullpen are wondering what the hell is going on.
MIX IT UP, VINCE!
>>
>>1637671
If you're a big baseball fan you trust the math and not the momentum bullshit. I bet you think bunting is ever a good strategy too.
>>
You know what, just fuck you edgelord faggots.

You make me fucking sick. You can say what you want about Randy Orton, but the guy doesn't deserve to get fucking assaulted by some roid freak on national fucking TV. And you are celebrating this kind of behavior. It's fucking insane.

You are so myopic, living in your little basement-dwelling world, eating your fucking mom's cooking and posting this shit. You try going to work and getting assaulted by some gorilla looking fucker and tell me it's all a "work".

Brock has some serious emotional and mental issues. And if you can't see that, then you're the one being worked. And if you sit idly by and don't stand up to this kind of guy, your hobby and the pastime you love will become filled with bloodthirsty assholes no better than cagefighters.

Fuck you and all you faggots who get hard watching this macho bullshit. Orton didn't deserve that and it isn't naive to point that out.
>>
>>1637597
>This
People thinking this was a shoot. At the endof the day, Vince McMahon is a trailer park carnie and would not have let Lesnar hijack his company or show without some of the boys from the back coming down and putting a stop to that.
Fucking Shane took an F5 you marks.
>>
>>1637699

>being this sperg
>>
File: bork.png (161KB, 416x311px) Image search: [Google]
bork.png
161KB, 416x311px
>>1637699
lose weight fatboy
>>
File: 0UBgW.gif (2MB, 250x158px) Image search: [Google]
0UBgW.gif
2MB, 250x158px
>mfw Brock once again works the smarks, marks and anti-smarks, gets a fat paycheck and goes home to fuck his wife

How the fuck does he do it lads?
>>
File: CqJwuLK.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
CqJwuLK.png
117KB, 320x263px
>You know what, just fuck you edgelord faggots.

You make me fucking sick. You can say what you want about Randy Orton, but the guy doesn't deserve to get fucking assaulted by some roid freak on national fucking TV. And you are celebrating this kind of behavior. It's fucking insane.

You are so myopic, living in your little basement-dwelling world, eating your fucking mom's cooking and posting this shit. You try going to work and getting assaulted by some gorilla looking fucker and tell me it's all a "work".

Brock has some serious emotional and mental issues. And if you can't see that, then you're the one being worked. And if you sit idly by and don't stand up to this kind of guy, your hobby and the pastime you love will become filled with bloodthirsty assholes no better than cagefighters.

Fuck you and all you faggots who get hard watching this macho bullshit. Orton didn't deserve that and it isn't naive to point that out.
>>
If brock had won or lost a close affair with Randy (aka what the smark faggots wanted; le great match), he's just like Rollins/Balor/Cena/AJ/whatever. This clusterfuck ending makes him the special one again.

They should roll with Reigns vs Lesnar again to trigger the fuck out of everyone
>>
>>1637699
kek calm down m8
>>
File: brock.gif (263KB, 383x306px) Image search: [Google]
brock.gif
263KB, 383x306px
>>1637699
Brock doesn't give a shit about your feelings.
>>
File: Sheik.png (118KB, 320x332px) Image search: [Google]
Sheik.png
118KB, 320x332px
>>1637699
Next level autism. Ya got worked, loser.
>>
Ha ha am pretty sure this some casual afraid of blood from Wrestle Forum .

You can tell always sign of they are SJW , GLT, if they say something like "macho bullshit ." They are thinking it's big insult to say macho like that's not something be proud of.
>>
>>1637699

So you think you're being funny copy pasting posts from reddit/tumblr?
>>
>>1637651
I can't understand the butthurt over no Goldberg showing up tonight. Everyone must have forgotten about their WM 20 snore fest.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.