[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hasn't had a good match all year >Fucked up WrestleMania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

File: brock-lesnar-copy-0.jpg (54KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
brock-lesnar-copy-0.jpg
54KB, 600x336px
>Hasn't had a good match all year
>Fucked up WrestleMania by sandbagging Dean creatively.
>Ruined Summerslam by either shooting or botching on Orton.
Time to give someone the rub from beating him and then stop calling this juiced up autist, Vince.
>>
Get worked mark
>>
>>1637092
Do you think that GIANT FUCKING GASH in Orton's head is a work, you retard?
>>
You got worked. It's Vinces booking to get legit heat on Brock again
>>
>sandbagging dean creatively

Dean has sandbagged his career since the Shield breakup by being an uninspired boring piece of shit.
>>
you are a legitimate retard if you think the ending of that match wasn't 100% scripted
>>
>>1637103
Yes
>>
>>1637090
>>Fucked up WrestleMania by sandbagging Dean creatively.

Jericho took the thumbtacks bump and Dean didnt took much bumps at the MitB match so Dean probably wanted Brock to hurt his body just to put that hack over.

Fuck Dean.
>>
>>1637103
he did the same to cena you idiot
>>
>>1637103
what a retarded mark
>>
>>1637141
>Dean didnt took much bumps at the MitB match
Because he was cashing in later that night and they didn't wanna risk an injury, dipshit.
>>
>>1637141
>Brock didn't want to do anything extreme in Mania match because he was fighting in UFC 200
>Dean didn't want to do anything extreme in Asylum match because he was gonna get the title
Stay salty mark
>>
>>1637167
Still doesnt explain the Jericho stuff and Roman still took many hard bumps during his AJ match and he was the fucking champion.

>>1637172
He wasnt gonna get the tittle, he got it because Roman got suspended.

Stay wrong marky.
>>
If that thing was a shoot, Randy would've gotten back up and went at Lesnar for doing that. And SHANE FUCKING MCMAHON WOULDN'T HAVE COME INTO THE RING.

It's honestly a genius move by Vince to get Brock over as the special one again. He's the UFC fighter. He's not like every other worker in the company. He's going to knock the fuck out of guys. Blur the lines between script and reality.
>>
>>1637090
>ruined summerslam

As in it was a good show before this? It wasn't
>>
>>1637141
Brock took ZERO bumps at WM you twat.
>>
>>1637196
>Randy would've gotten back up and went at Lesnar for doing that
No he wouldn't. Lesnar would legit snap him in half in less than 3 seconds.
>>
>>1637141
>Jericho took the thumbtacks bump
Dean was the one who suggested he eat the tacks, but Jericho thought it wouldn't make sense for him to do that and still win so he did it instead.
>Dean didnt took much bumps at the MitB match
because he was going to win the champion later that night
>>
>>1637196
If beating a giant gash in Randy's head right after he came back was actually scripted, then what the fuck.
>>
Even if true ... is all the more reason why should be Braq #2 after Roman Reign . And no lower.

He can stand up for self.
>>
>>1637211
Thats because Lesnar didnt let that faggot.

>>1637215
Again he only got the tittle because Roman suspension.

Need a source on that Jericho quote.
>>
>>1637219
They didn't want him to eat a pin.

>>1637212
Yeah, but I'm not sure Orton would think straight if he got shoot stiffed like that.
>>
File: updatedshieldwins.png (927KB, 622x1145px) Image search: [Google]
updatedshieldwins.png
927KB, 622x1145px
>>1637195
>implying Dean wasnt being groomed to be champ months prior
>"HURR DURR IT WUZ BECAZ OF RAMENS SUSPENSION DURR HURR"
Oh really, so thats why Dean still has it and beat not just Reigns but Rollins and HHH with just ONE dirty deeds. Stay dumb as fuck mark.
>>
>>1637128
Show me the gig, shithead.
>>1637196
1. Randy gets fucking busted open in the head. I wouldn't want to do shit after that.
2. Brock steps back after the ref forces him to, then, realizing he has to save the match, throws a bunch of fucking stage punches.
3. So the match can actually have a conclusion instead of just Brock walking out and Randy getting medical care, Shane comes out unscripted and has Brock F5 him for no reason. It doesn't take a genius to improvise fucking wrestling when something goes wrong.

And he's not going over. He's an unsafe fucking goon.
>>
>>1637250
You're seriously one of the stupidest motherfuckers on the board if you think Shane is going to go out there and risk getting plummeled by Brock just to IMPROV an ending. Jesus fuck. Vince isn't sending out his baby kid for that shit.
>>
File: stop.jpg (33KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
33KB, 598x448px
>>1637250
Holy shit you are such a mark
>>
>>1637233
>We were really surprised, Ambrose and I, because we came up with the idea for the Ambrose Asylum. We were surprised that Vince allowed us to use the tacks! It hasn't been done in 10 years. It [has] been that long between tack bumps. And when the finish came in and Ambrose is going over, I have to take the bump on the tacks. I have to. He can't take the bump on the tacks and then go on and win. It just doesn't make sense.
on his podcast
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0601/612269/chris-jericho-on-great-asylum-match/
>>
>>1637250
>2. Brock steps back after the ref forces him to, then, realizing he has to save the match, throws a bunch of fucking stage punches.
Which is clearly a motherfucking work. Brock doesn't give a flying fuck about wrestling enough to think like that. Saving a match? GTFOOH
>>
>>1637272
>>1637283
Show me the gig, shitheads.
>>
>>1637090
>sandbagging Dean

And rightfully so. Deanetty is the worst champ on the roster.
>>
>>1637310
Please dont call me a shithead ya fucking midget
>>
>>1637302
I didn't say he did a very good job of saving the match. He's a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>1637250
the beatdown finish and shane coming out was scripted

brock busted orton open because orton was sandbagging the suplexes
>>
>>1637318
Show me the gig shithead. Oh wait you can't because Brock shoot tore Randy's fucking head open.
>>1637328
Shane coming out may or may have not been a part of the real finish. But we didn't see the real finish. We saw a generic screwy ending that everyone knows how to do, planned or not.
>>
>>1637292

>great asylum match

That match is legit top 10 worst matches in WWE history.
>>
>>1637323
Read properly you fucking dipshit. He has no reason to "save a match" like that.
>>
>>1637335

Dude quit being a mark. It was scripted okay? The ending was scripted, it's all fake.
>>
>>1637328
the only guy on /asp/ who isn't fucking retarded
>>
>>1637335
YOU ARE A FUCKING MARK
>>
>>1637335
How fucking stupid are you? The generic screwy ending is exactly what Vince intended for.
>>
>>1637328
What the fuck else reason was there for Shane to have been booked to come out if Randy wasn't going to be busted open?
>>
>>1637350
Dude quit being a dumbass. Here are the facts for you:

1. Brock bungled the fucking match because he's a brainless gorilla.
2. He beatdown Orton to create an excuse for the fact that there was no way he was gonna continue after being busted open.
3. Shane walked out and took an extremely safe finisher at no risk to himself.
>>1637360
Show me the gig, shithead.
>>1637367
I'd like to think you're wrong, is my only excuse there. Like I said Shane coming out may or may not have been part of the real finish. But we didn't see the real finish.
>>
>>1637380
Huh?
>>
>>1637380
>But we didn't see the real finish.
The real finish was exactly what we all saw.
>>
>>1637386
>talking shit but doesn't know what a gig is
Mark-ass trick. Show me the gig.
>>
>>1637377
>>1637380
the real finish might have been a dq for brock refusing to stop beating on orton, shane would still come out for that, and wouldve gotten f5d anyways

the wicked gash on ortons forehead was definitely not planned, but was intentional because of the earlier sandbagging
>>
>>1637401
The position I'm coming from is that any sandbagging is unprofessional, and any shoot attempts to injure someone is unprofessional. There's no way you can look at Lesnar's two elbows and think they were fake, or planned, or a cover for Orton to gig himself. That was a real injury.
>>
>>1637380
>Show me the gig, shithead

How fucking stupid do you have to be to fail to understand that this squash match was made to restore some UFC cred to Lesnar's name? Throwing elbows and drawing a pint of blood at a WWE event is gonna help that failed drug test fade in the back so Lesnar can slide back into the UFC.

Dana and Vinny are in business together, they're both looking out for Bork. Fuck off, mark.
>>
orton was probably super pissed at the stupid ending, and decided to sandbag to show his displeasure. unfortunately, he sandbagged the guy that broke bob hollys neck for sandbagging
>>
>>1637434
lmao fuck outta here with this conspiracy theory bullshit. You are like a small child.
>>
>>1637434
He won a match at 200 but apparently he needs UFC cred. Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>1637448
>conspiracy theory bullshit

Are you really that fucking retarded to think that two companies wouldn't try to protect one of their biggest draws?

>>1637458
>he doesn't know about the drug test

jfc, mate.
>>
>>1637461
No yeah you are a conspiracy theorist. I'll leave this thread to you
>>
>>1637476
You don't know the meaning of the phrase. Kill yourself.
>>
>>1637440
>sandbag
Were we watching the same match? Orton was trying to get good hits in, but Brock wasn't selling any of them. He was just a monster the whole time til midway through.
>>
>>1637541
Orton was going dead-weight on like every german.
>>
>>1637554
The German's did look different. I figured Orton was trying to land on his upper back and not get tossed around the ring.
>>
>>1637090
who's worse brock leasner or new jack?
>>
>>1637380

>We didn't see the real finish

Lol take a look at this mark. I remember being 8 too and hating those damn NWO guys for beating on my Sting.

Lose weight papa
>>
Fuck Brock Lesnar, he's a piece of shit
>>
The match wasn't very good anyway.
>>
>>1637103
Have sex please
>>
>>1637109
This desu famalams
>>
>>1637335
Holy shit this retard is worked, kek
>>
>>1637233
>Again he only got the tittle because Roman suspension.
If that's true then why didn't they just let Seth have it?
>>
>>1637204
Kys
>>
all these smarks getting ironically worked, double worked or whatever it is.

that was not the planned ending of summerslam lol. it was a pretty bad fuckup actually. wwe people are not happy.
>>
Lensnar is just boring now. He's matched are all the same and the outcome is predictable. Not even Paul Hayman is entertaining anymore.
>>
>>1637241
Orton kind of looked concussed at one point but I couldn't say for sure, I think Brock might have got him on that, and I wouldnt be surprised if that would be why Orton wouldn't get up right away if he was getting shoot hits.
>>
File: shanedies.webm (3MB, 898x534px) Image search: [Google]
shanedies.webm
3MB, 898x534px
>>1637272
>shane never does dangerous shit for the company
>>
I would just for Brock. He does not draw. He got 0 pop
>>
>>1638820
>He got 0 pop

Clean the shit outta your ears
Hit the showers
Have sex
Get a clue pinhead
>>
>>1638682
Please stop posting you retard
>>
>>1638819
>maggle not taking his eyes off the script

errytime
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.